Best Friends

Big John or Soverign  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have to be best friends with Big John or Sovierign

16 hours ago, Juan Pablo Ledezma said:

if yall put the same amount of attention on the server that yall do on Antichrist the server would be a 6 figure income source.

legend

16 hours ago, anti said:

You wouldn't fucking believe the recordings I've heard from civ council meetings.  Back to back to back spoken paragraphs talking about me lol. 

link pls

6 hours ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

link pls

It's obvious who's recording.  I wouldn't sell them out just the same as I wouldn't sell out anyone else on civ council who may have shared thoughts and opinions that would lead them to be outed.........

Suffice it to say, I have more supporters than I thought on Civ Council. 

32 minutes ago, anti said:

It's obvious who's recording.  I wouldn't sell them out just the same as I wouldn't sell out anyone else on civ council who may have shared thoughts and opinions that would lead them to be outed.........

Suffice it to say, I have more supporters than I thought on Civ Council. 

Your name has not been mentioned a single time in the last 100 days as per civ council meetings go.

🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Upload only the audio from these meetings then? that way we can all be corrected(?)

Literally just what I said I can't do... the audio recording makes it painfully obvious who's recording. 

Just now, anti said:

Literally just what I said I can't do... the audio recording makes it painfully obvious who's recording. 

So your telling me you have a golden ticket to prove everyone "wrong" and instead of doing as much you go making stuff up? hmm

THATS CAP!: Z, A &, Designs, AZ: 9781086983234: Amazon.com: Books

Just now, SPBojo said:

So your telling me you have a golden ticket to prove everyone "wrong" and instead of doing as much you go making stuff up? hmm

THATS CAP!: Z, A &, Designs, AZ: 9781086983234: Amazon.com: Books

Yeah... let me just go ahead and sell out everyone on civ council who's supporting me for ego related reasons.  There's no way that will backfire.

OR OR OR>.... And hear me out cause this sounds crazy... you could just make streaming the meetings legal?  

Sounds like you've got a golden ticket to prove ME wrong?

16 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Your name has not been mentioned a single time in the last 100 days as per civ council meetings go.

🤷‍♂️

...I mention her name once in CC about her swim suit tactic in cartels and thats why they were changing it. Iv only been to one meeting and it had nothing to do with you anti and tbh I really don't know why they changed the cartels cause im pretty sure it was the meeting before I joined CC so what your saying Anti is a pure lie and a odd flex. Iv never recorded the meeting nor did I share any info aside from me sending you that message on the IG phone the day the cartels changed  and i didnt think that was sharing info of the development of the game server but the personally opinion of some council men "Not senior or head of CC" it was light banter. Personally after this No wonder your not CC. Put up the recording of the CC meeting right now to prove your not lying or proof of any bias bullshit. PS can I retract my vote I pick  Big John even though their mad about +PA+  roaching their blackwater:D FREE NO NAME  

PS 88 FUCK YOU AND THE CLIQUE U CLAIM THE CREW YOU RUN WITH AND THE RECORDED LABEL YOU SIGNED WITH im getting +PA+ no name unbanned from you "Petty" report and if it doesnt imma make a post on general about this bullshit ban. just mad that we roached your Black Water acouple weeks ago. THANKS FOR THE AT JEEP BTW and we tried again and NO NAME a 14 year old SMOKED 5 or 6 88 members this time. just mad cause your ass is old first thing you do is pick up the phone SNITCH c'om old motherfucker its on mad that PA is up in ur home BITCH

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ricky Falzo said:

...I mention her name once in CC about her swim suit tactic in cartels and thats why they were changing it. Iv only been to one meeting and it had nothing to do with you anti and tbh I really don't know why they changed the cartels cause im pretty sure it was the meeting before I joined CC so what your saying Anti is a pure lie and a odd flex. Iv never recorded the meeting nor did I share any info aside from me sending you that message on the IG phone the day the cartels changed  and i didnt think that was sharing info of the development of the game server but the personally opinion of some council men "Not senior or head of CC" it was light banter. Personally after this No wonder your not CC. Put up the recording of the CC meeting right now to prove your not lying or proof of any bias bullshit. PS can I retract my vote I pick  Big John even though their mad about +PA+  roaching their blackwater:D FREE NO NAME  

LoL.. WHY ARE YOU BRINGING YOURSELF INTO THIS?  Who tf said it was you?  YOu panic messaging me saying theyre about to kick you off civ council and then post this and the only one I see bringing you into it is YOU.

You weren't even on civ council yet when this was recorded ffs. lol... Are you guys witchhunting civ council members now?

You guys get a slight suspicion about who it might have been and start harassing a guy and threatening to remove him from civ council and you wonder why I wouldn't sell out my sources.

Point proving no recordings no proof. stfu anti only reason i liked you cause we had the same leadership skills. I see why everyone fucking hates you 

like im removing JD off the shit list and placing CTF in it, PS Bring it WAR +PA+

CASE CLOSED 

Edited by Ricky Falzo
41 minutes ago, Ricky Falzo said:

Point proving no recordings no proof. stfu anti only reason i liked you cause we had the same leadership skills. I see why everyone fucking hates you 

like im removing JD off the shit list and placing CTF in it, PS Bring it WAR +PA+

CASE CLOSED 

Edited the same leadership skills.

I really dont sleep at like at all so grammar and spelling are useless to me. if you have a problem talk to me in person and try to argue with me because I will make a fool out of you 

Ricky the rain man of altis life lol.   PS I want proof "Drops the mic"

Edited by Ricky Falzo

@ Ricky Falzo   What the fuck bro.  Are you meth binging again?  Why are you spamming weird shit and saying im about to get you removed from CC?  Talk to me ricky, you spent so much time yesterday trying to be my friend and i gave you your truck back and now you're spazzing out.  Get off the drugs and go take a nap bro.  Fr.