Best Friends

Big John or Soverign  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have to be best friends with Big John or Sovierign

Dead ass fully trying to flex his gang leaders rep by competing him against me lol

• Clown 1

Best part of this post is that they’re actually both p chill if you talk to them in TS or discord. 

@ Big John1 has a reputation of popping off at people on the forums if he gets banned, but, if I talk to him in TS about it he’s usually pretty understanding and chill about it. AFAIK most other staff have had similar experiences. 

@ anti is living in some level of Post/Meta-ironic forums behavior where you just never know if they’re being serious, trolling, or both. Yet I’ve always had p civil conversation w them outside of the forums. 

• Like 3
  • +1 1
  • STFU 3
10 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Best part of this post is that they’re actually both p chill if you talk to them in TS or discord. 

@ Big John1 has a reputation of popping off at people on the forums if he gets banned, but, if I talk to him in TS about it he’s usually pretty understanding and chill about it. AFAIK most other staff have had similar experiences. 

@ anti is living in some level of Post/Meta-ironic forums behavior where you just never know if they’re being serious, trolling, or both. Yet I’ve always had p civil conversation w them outside of the forums. 

200.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Both of them are slimy nasty annoying retards just be honest

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, anti said:

Dead ass fully trying to flex his gang leaders rep by competing him against me lol

More like seeing who the most hated and the second most hated persons on the server 

Nobody that hates me, knows me.  Nobody that hates me has talked to me for more than 10 mins.
They hate me because it's a meme to try to fit in and win favor with other people.   

There's only one person I can think of that hates me that actually knows me, and it's because he's a full on creep that was trying to get too much personal info from me and i dejected his efforts.

My feelings don't get hurt by a bunch of teenagers opinions of me.  Once they get toxic because whatever reasons they can conjure, they just become a ball of yarn for me to bat around for my own amusement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rafa said:

Yes. However, Sov and I have a lot of common interests so she wins this one! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lea said:

Yes. However, Sov and I have a lot of common interests so she wins this one! 

Only you have enough rep on the server to say that openly and not get killed for it Lmfao ❤️  

• Love 1
Just now, anti said:

Only you have enough rep on the server to say that openly and not get killed for it Lmfao ❤️  

LMFAO, oh I am well aware that I will be murdered for this. Bonus points for creativity! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lea said:

LMFAO, oh I am well aware that I will be murdered for this. Bonus points for creativity! 

Certain irony in the most hated and most loved person on the server being friends and living near eachother.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Juan Pablo Ledezma said:

if yall put the same amount of attention on the server that yall do on Antichrist the server would be a 6 figure income source.

You wouldn't fucking believe the recordings I've heard from civ council meetings.  Back to back to back spoken paragraphs talking about me lol. 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, anti said:

You wouldn't fucking believe the recordings I've heard from civ council meetings.  Back to back to back spoken paragraphs talking about me lol. 

If yall have serious issues with olympus quit giving them money and watch them listen.

4 hours ago, Rafa said:

fax