Staff on this server conspiring against me...

Staff on this server conspiring against me because they all want me to make a new tage.  They've waited a year, so they gave me  a bullshit ban so I actually work on it.

You can't rush art, and I wish they would understand that.... but it is coming.

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, anti said:

Staff on this server conspiring against me because they all want me to make a new tage.  They've waited a year, so they gave me  a bullshit ban so I actually work on it.

I saw the video that got you banned and I'm sure you have a high quality 6fps video you could submit as counter evidence ^_^

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I saw the video that got you banned and I'm sure you have a high quality 6fps video you could submit as counter evidence ^_^

I did, and he said none of it matters just the last couple seconds.  I get why I got banned because of how it looks, but the whole situation was just more than that.  Been in teamspeak for like 8 hours lol.    That's like 1/3 of my bantime. 

8 minutes ago, buckie said:

if ryan wanted you gone he could just ban you and make it so u cant appeal it. "staff conspiring against me" is the stupidest claim you have ever made.

Best way to weed out the spergs is to make an obvious joke and see who misses it blatantly. 

31 minutes ago, anti said:

Best way to weed out the spergs is to make an obvious joke and see who misses it blatantly. 

Look in the mirror. You post everyday, Ryan would be silly to perm you, bet Ryan collects a fat donation from u every Friday.

Edited by buckie
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, anti said:

no one cares about you and everyone bullies you because your so easy to fuck with. how about take a step back and take a giant look in the mirror how do u not realize how much of a clown in the community you really are?

especially when you say some shit like "you cant rush art, they wouldnt understand, but its coming" like it genuinely sounds like your shooting up a school.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, proud said:

no one cares about you and everyone bullies you because your so easy to fuck with. how about take a step back and take a giant look in the mirror how do u not realize how much of a clown in the community you really are?

especially when you say some shit like "you cant rush art, they wouldnt understand, but its coming" like it genuinely sounds like your shooting up a school.

lol

5 hours ago, anti said:

I did, and he said none of it matters just the last couple seconds.  I get why I got banned because of how it looks, but the whole situation was just more than that.  Been in teamspeak for like 8 hours lol.    That's like 1/3 of my bantime. 

Lol get shit on should of payed comp 

2 hours ago, Strafe said:

every post i read of antis makes me feel like theyre getting more and more delusional daily, all under the guise of trolling.

Try going to the bathroom, reading a book, going for walk, or actually playing arma instead of reading my posts 24/7 and it will seem less serious.

35 minutes ago, anti said:

Try going to the bathroom, reading a book, going for walk, or actually playing arma instead of reading my posts 24/7 and it will seem less serious.

L + Ratio + your 40 + man + irrelevant + delusional + 5711ee564c86ea69344f9337f698adad.pngd4df5d7182cfefdbdb66d6d5c5c679dd.png

you play for 8+ hours a day consistantly, some days even hitting 15-16hrs. Get a reality check you senile old hag.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Strafe said:

L + Ratio + your 40 + man + irrelevant + delusional + 5711ee564c86ea69344f9337f698adad.pngd4df5d7182cfefdbdb66d6d5c5c679dd.png

you play for 8+ hours a day consistantly, some days even hitting 15-16hrs. Get a reality check you senile old hag.

Always happy to please a fan.  Please stay behind the barricade though, thank you.

15 hours ago, anti said:

Can you please just go huff paint in the corner of your garbage filled crack den room, thanks.

8 hours ago, Basiic said:

Aren't you a guy? 

Male-to-female ratio of suicide rates, 2017 (ourworldindata.org) watch it bro, its super serious bro.  Don't want anyone to get hurt :-{

17 hours ago, anti said:

Don't doxx me bitch.

You are literally a waste of cum

• Like 1