Best Gang Shed on the Server | Moonshine

38 minutes ago, ChupaGoat said:

Are you the same people who scammed someone? Got a cabal guy who is staff to be middle man and you scammed the man. DO NOT DO THIS!!! THEY WILL SCAM YOU!

Are you high on drugs man? staff can't scam. they will get removed.

I am happy to use an admin middleman if the buyer requests it.

You are transparent in trying to spread misinformation about my gang shed not minutes after posting your own for sale. This is clearly a dirty tactic to try to help your sale, and frankly, it shows that you are dishonest and willing to do whatever it takes to make a buck.

Beware dealing with this user.

Edited by Ray Sission

BRUH you literally got called on in the forums. Here is the link of the person who got scammed. I was actually in the discord call when I heard that someone had got scammed. The middle man was staff member which no where on the disclosure does it say "Staff can not scam," all the disclosure says is that scamming is allowed. Be careful who you deal with and make sure it isn't rats or someone you know. 

THIS IS A SCAM.  It loses all its upgrades.  You pay him for it, then you pay 20 mil, then you have to pay 20 mil to upgrade.. so the price is actually 120 mil.  Dont buy sheds from people, he'll lose it next month anyway when the new patch goes in.

9 minutes ago, anti said:

THIS IS A SCAM.  It loses all its upgrades.  You pay him for it, then you pay 20 mil, then you have to pay 20 mil to upgrade.. so the price is actually 120 mil.  Dont buy sheds from people, he'll lose it next month anyway when the new patch goes in.

Can you link me to a post that shows what’s gonna happen after patch?

"he dp 23 shed (the tree shed when server 2 was a thing) we bought i server 1 for 100 mil before the moonshine nerf. speaking on 1 member we had made well over 500 mil using the shed when Noble was around. Thats 1 member now think of how much a zerg Noble was back then. Sheds are definitely worth alot of money for the location"

A quote from user @ WavyTy speaking to the insane value this gang shed provides!

This gang shed will not be taken from me next patch as I have an active gang with over 5 members in it who play once a week and have 10 accumulative hours.

This @ anti person clearly does not see the value, but judging from her prior posts on these forums, she should not be taken seriously.

Yes, anti is right that you may have to re purchase the gang shed if you want to keep your current gang. What she failed to mention (or even consider) is that I can simply transfer gang leadership to get around that pesky little issue.

5 hours ago, ChupaGoat said:

BRUH you literally got called on in the forums. Here is the link of the person who got scammed. I was actually in the discord call when I heard that someone had got scammed. The middle man was staff member which no where on the disclosure does it say "Staff can not scam," all the disclosure says is that scamming is allowed. Be careful who you deal with and make sure it isn't rats or someone you know. 

Please stay off my thread with your baseless and false accusations. This user is clearly a friend of yours attempting to assassinate my stellar reputation.

6 hours ago, Spectral said:

Can you link me to a post that shows what’s gonna happen after patch?

• Gang Shed Activity Requirement: PASSED @ xxdausxx
    • A gang that owns a gang shed will need to meet two criteria to maintain it:
      • 5 active members per month
      • 10 accumulative hours for all gang members
    • This is intended to stop dead / inactive gangs from keeping a valuable gang shed by forcing the gang to meet a set number of hours and players per month

Due to the recent controversy surrounding this gang shed, I feel it is necessary to mention that I am happy to use an Admin middleman of your choice to do this deal. I can also provide proof I own this gang shed.