Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

88 Ended War with The C.T.F.

Let us never forget the brave sacrifices made by the soldiers of the CTF to protect all the freedoms we enjoy today.  Ultimately, the pressure was too much, and Big John elected to surrender unconditionally and beg for mercy for his people.  There will be none. 

CTF ON TOP.

• Like 3
  • +1 1
  • Wow 1
  • Clown 2
  • STFU 16

And approaching 88's gang shed, big john was ready to fight and die to protect it, but instead what they encountered was NBC's Chris Hansen, and he knew his time was up.

• Like 5
  • Clown 1

In celebration of this victory, and 88's continual refusal to accept war with ctf after ending it... CTF will be hosting a movie night in our discord.  We're having a 'To Catch a Predator' marathon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clown 1
5 hours ago, anti said:

Let us never forget the brave sacrifices made by the soldiers of the CTF to protect all the freedoms we enjoy today.  Ultimately, the pressure was too much, and Big John elected to surrender unconditionally and beg for mercy for his people.  There will be none. 

CTF ON TOP.

we dont war vigi gangs sorry 

• Like 3
  • Jew 1
  • STFU 1
7 hours ago, 1emplar said:

we dont war vigi gangs sorry 

We have one vigi, and hes been playing rebel almost exclusively lately.  

You guys started war again and then just ended it.   What if we promised to only fight you with rooks or maybe blindfolded to make things more even?

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
45 minutes ago, Connor S said:

That’s what I said when I ended out war and her reply was the same

They aren’t gonna remove their vigi tho. They are obsessed w him lol

I’m sorry Cabbage lasers you with his 5.56 Spar. 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, JDC said:

I’m sorry Cabbage lasers you with his 5.56 Spar. 

No. That isnt what it is. He has never once killed me when we both were self aware of eachother. He sits and hides and tases me when I have no clue he is even there. So if it was a fair fight then that is a different circumstance. Until then, fuck your war

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Connor S said:

No. That isnt what it is. He has never once killed me when we both were self aware of eachother. He sits and hides and tases me when I have no clue he is even there. So if it was a fair fight then that is a different circumstance. Until then, fuck your war

Pyrgos just isn’t JD’s town anymore. It’s CTF’s. 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

Lmao.. has nothing to do with vigis.  Our vigi has been on rebel almost exclusively. 

Big john got mad and threw a fit because JDC stole his 50 cal after killing him.

GOOD to hear that the GLORIOUS Civilian Trade Federation has successfully defeated the neo-nazis in 88 as well as beaten back the Pyrgos camping gang JD. 

I have received good information that the surviving members of 88 have fled to Argentina. 

Their combined fears of the (glorious) Civilian Trade Federation are a pleasant thing to see for the civilians of Altis.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1