Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

88 Ended War with The C.T.F.

3 hours ago, 1emplar said:

I want to because I think you kids are free wps but john said it would be most beneficial to not war vigi gangs 

Our vigi has been on rebel almost exclusively.  That is the lamest most bullshit cowardly excuse I've ever heard from any gang trying to dodge a war.  

Was told you guys finally accepted war?  Thank fucking christ. My wp's fell under 100 when you guys ended war.   Maybe now we can finally put this shameful and cowardly chapter of 88's history to rest. 

56 minutes ago, anti said:

Our vigi has been on rebel almost exclusively.  That is the lamest most bullshit cowardly excuse I've ever heard from any gang trying to dodge a war.  

Was told you guys finally accepted war?  Thank fucking christ. My wp's fell under 100 when you guys ended war.   Maybe now we can finally put this shameful and cowardly chapter of 88's history to rest. 

Look CTF Is ass bottom line ur excuse for being bad @ anti  is that u get bad frames but I get 25 frames while at 100 meter view distance in Sofia and I would still woop U and ur entire gang

11 hours ago, Wiggle71 said:

Look CTF Is ass bottom line ur excuse for being bad @ anti  is that u get bad frames but I get 25 frames while at 100 meter view distance in Sofia and I would still woop U and ur entire gang

Nobody..fucking nobody on earth declines wars with gangs who are bad.  The whole point is to farm wps.  We are better than you and you got scared.

4 hours ago, anti said:

Nobody..fucking nobody on earth declines wars with gangs who are bad.  The whole point is to farm wps.  We are better than you and you got scared.

trust me anti i would war u guys if i could 😃 

6 minutes ago, hawkg said:

ur gang leader was so afraid of 88 she had us move to pyrgos and sell our houses 

Nobody wants to war a vigi gang dipshit. You even said it urself u wouldnt war silla because they kept third partying maybe 88 feels the same way with your war but your too arrogant to think

I'm not part of CTF brother in Christ

also

you're*****************************************************************************************************************

17 hours ago, Wiggle71 said:

Incorrect. I win most engagements with 88. 

I mean just the other day I took down 6 of you in Sofia single handedly while also fighting APD. 

And if we're talking about the shittiest gangs it's not 88 or CTF. Booce are the easiest WPs on the server.

Edited by Heritage
5 hours ago, hawkg said:

ur gang leader was so afraid of 88 she had us move to pyrgos and sell our houses 

Incorrect.  I still have houses there dummy.  So does most of ctf.   Stop making things up.

5 hours ago, hawkg said:

Nobody wants to war a vigi gang dipshit.

Once again, we have one vigi and he barely plays vigi.  Why you dick riding big john that hard.  They already rejected your application.

6 hours ago, Heritage said:

Incorrect. I win most engagements with 88. 

I mean just the other day I took down 6 of you in Sofia single handedly while also fighting APD. 

And if we're talking about the shittiest gangs it's not 88 or CTF. Booce are the easiest WPs on the server.

--3rd Party--
Lemme fix ur statement, I mean just the other day I 3rd Partied 6 of you in Sofia single handedly while you were fighting APD. 

Edited by Wiggle71
1 hour ago, Wiggle71 said:

--3rd Party--
Lemme fix ur statement, I mean just the other day I 3rd Partied 6 of you in Sofia single handedly while you were fighting APD. 

Top kek.

APD rolled up BECAUSE I was killing 88.

Cope, seethe. Will continue to farm 88 like a hoe on farmersonly.com

8 hours ago, hawkg said:

Nobody wants to war a vigi gang dipshit. You even said it urself u wouldnt war silla because they kept third partying maybe 88 feels the same way with your war but your too arrogant to think

still confused on how were a vigi gang when im the only vigi

1 hour ago, Heritage said:

Top kek.

APD rolled up BECAUSE I was killing 88.

Cope, seethe. Will continue to farm 88 like a hoe on farmersonly.com

Welp i wasnt there thats the reason ggs nevertheless and good luck in ur future endavors. =3

HAHAHA they ended war AGAIN!  1 day in!  Nobody got vigied!  They just punked out after getting clapped, AGAIN!88.png

• Jew 1
10 hours ago, Heritage said:

It's true. You we're the defining factor. 88s nothing without you online King. 

Thank you kind sir.

3 hours ago, anti said:

HAHAHA they ended war AGAIN!  1 day in!  Nobody got vigied!  They just punked out after getting clapped, AGAIN!88.png

Dont make me remind you of our prior wars  @ anti  unknown.png

The soft people are gone.  People you caught talking in the street aren't there anymore.  You saw it coming back.   You freaked out and bailed.   

2 minutes ago, anti said:

The soft people are gone.  People you caught talking in the street aren't there anymore.  You saw it coming back.   You freaked out and bailed.   

Man sov i really wish i could war you.

4 minutes ago, Wiggle71 said:

Man sov i really wish i could war you.

Demand it.

Let Big John know you're his alpha boy.

• 2 weeks later...