It's finally (possibly) happening!

• Owner

They are announcing their new launcher for all their BI games and reforger for pc and xbox. Not getting my hopes up unless they throw a curve ball out of nowhere. Will see though 🙂 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

They are announcing their new launcher for all their BI games and reforger for pc and xbox. Not getting my hopes up unless they throw a curve ball out of nowhere. Will see though 🙂 

Let us dream ryan

• Owner
4 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Let us dream ryan

I dont think you understand... ive been waiting for A4 since the day I got owner. Trust me, nobody is more hype then I am if thats the case, but they have baited this before and I dont want to get my hopes up again to get shut down lol

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

I dont think you understand... ive been waiting for A4 since the day I got owner. Trust me, nobody is more hype then I am if thats the case, but they have baited this before and I dont want to get my hopes up again to get shut down lol

eyes GIF

• Like 8
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Bohemia actually sort of has a track record for this kinda thing.

Generally, they say what they mean so I'm pretty sure this is going to be an Arma announcement. 

• Owner
9 minutes ago, Heritage said:

Bohemia actually sort of has a track record for this kinda thing.

Generally, they say what they mean so I'm pretty sure this is going to be an Arma announcement. 

All im saying is, if this is true then expect all hands on deck for Olympus Arma 4 😉 

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

this guy just hacked my forums account why does he have owner tags and i dont?

In before:

"We know how much our fans love ARMA, now we are happy to present the next entry in our franchise! A free to play, full Arma experience on the mobile platform, IOS/Android devices!"

"We're calling it: Arma 4: Operation Legends"

Just a crazy thought... if A4 drops, server should probably stockpile donator money for the massive undertaking that will be creating na oly platform from scratch.