Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Regarding Update Issues, Invisible Backpacks

• Community Manager

In the recent update, we monumentally reworked our clothing texture system to allow for multi-textured uniforms, choosing which custom texture you use from your house and increasing the amount of cosmetic options massively.

Unfortunately, this was an extremely arduous process that resulted in some missing textures, impacting both free and paid players. During this process, some poor decisions were made in pursuit of opportunity for increased stability in dev/design rewards to encourage future content. In hindsight, given the community backlash, some mistakes were pretty clearly made and I am sorry.

We will do our best to find and re-add missing cosmetic items in the hotfix; if you find additional items missing, please submit a bug report and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Additionally, invisible backpacks will remain available to non-donors.

Textures are not currently properly saved when stored in houses, etc., but @ Decimus is working to create a “wardrobe” system for clothing texture selection in houses that should repair the lost functionality. This system was supposed to be implemented in the release, but wasn’t properly tracked in our development checklist and thus forgotten.

Gang uniforms are not currently available when spawning due to concerns with Bohemia, we’re looking into solutions that’ll keep everyone happy.

Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

• Like 9
  • BlessUp 6
  • Haha 1
  • Jew 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • Senior Developer
1 hour ago, Orbit said:

@ Mako will we see the clothing shops being reset back leaving normal clothing in instead of removing it?

I'm probably being dumb but what exactly are you referring to?

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm probably being dumb but what exactly are you referring to?

Half of the basic civ clothing was taken out and 20 reskins of Combat Fatigues and Wetsuits etc were added