What is your comment?

Guys, I'm just curious about your comments. 

Briefly, this is how it happened. I'm fighting someone in the Black Market. Medics are coming. I tell them not to revive. And I see a medic revive. I'm killing.  

He reports me with this short video. I'm banned. 

Even though I said not to resuscitate, I killed you for still trying to resuscitate him.   Grizzly Persistently Says I Didn't Revive Him. But as you can see in the video, the Animation comes to the end. (It could not be revived, probably due to a game bug.)

Could you please comment impartially?
1- Is it my fault here?
2- Does being a Support Person require making a decision against it?

revenge man i have watched you do this time and time again. you need to say "Or die" to be able to kill someone. You run around giving out demands without saying or die/or be shot/etc.

5 minutes ago, i strangle geese said:

revenge man i have watched you do this time and time again. you need to say "Or die" to be able to kill someone. You run around giving out demands without saying or die/or be shot/etc.

Dude, I guess you didn't understand the subject well.

• Hmm 1
  • Clown 1
34 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Dude, I guess you didn't understand the subject well.

yea i understand the 2 videos you shared. 

You said "scribble no revive" at 0:55, There was no "or die" or any sort of threat if they did revive. After this at 1:01 you said "wait, no revive" again without any sort of threat afterwards. 

The first time you killed him was arguably crossfire. Most staff would probably let the first death slide but after he got revived and you immediately shot him without warning when he wasn't reviving anyone.

49 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Grizzly Persistently Says I Didn't Revive Him. But as you can see in the video, the Animation comes to the end. (It could not be revived, probably due to a game bug.)

Look at the bottom of the screen, it says "action cancelled" the medic moved away once he saw you aiming at him albeit he was at 100%. Had it actually had gone thru he wouldve gotten a notification for his revive amount.

• +1 1
1 hour ago, i strangle geese said:

This is actually incorrect. To be within "roleplay" you must usually give a clear demand and threat usually the safe sound way to do so is "Hands up or die" but alternative you are still showing a clear threat if you point a gun at someone's head in front of them and say "hands up, hands up". In the second case the threat is clear and present that if you don't put your hands up you will be shot without needing to specifically say that they will shoot you otherwise. There is nothing in the actual rules that says you must say a specific threat to someone when engaging but the preferred method is "hands up or die" in case the threat is not visually clear.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
1 hour ago, Doc said:

This is actually incorrect. To be within "roleplay" you must usually give a clear demand and threat usually the safe sound way to do so is "Hands up or die" but alternative you are still showing a clear threat if you point a gun at someone's head in front of them and say "hands up, hands up". In the second case the threat is clear and present that if you don't put your hands up you will be shot without needing to specifically say that they will shoot you otherwise. There is nothing in the actual rules that says you must say a specific threat to someone when engaging but the preferred method is "hands up or die" in case the threat is not visually clear.

I'm not trying to argue or debate you, but just getting some clarification... then why every say 'or be shot/tazed' for using tasers then?   Can just say hands up while aiming then right?

you can only shoot medics without any initiation in warzone, any other redzone you must say something close to what are in the parenthesis

"do not revive anyone that is not (your gang) or you will be shot"

while that video can be argued that its crossfire if the guy he killed isnt in same gang, at the same time you never properly initiated on the medic and getting caught in that greyzone led you to your ban. next time, just speak a little more before shooting.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm not trying to argue or debate you, but just getting some clarification... then why every say 'or be shot/tazed' for using tasers then?   Can just say hands up while aiming then right?

Correct but it should be clear without a doubt the intention of your actions. 

1 hour ago, spooderman said:

The medics are in a redzone and Revenge did state "Do not revive" multiple times. I'd say it is not RDM.

If it wasn't in the redzone then it'd be RDM

Medics are not KOS in any red zones only ones like cartel and rebel 

• +1 1
13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Correct but it should be clear without a doubt the intention of your actions. 

Medics are not KOS in any red zones only ones like cartel and rebel 

This is very much indeed incorrect. Medics should be deemed KOS at all times with no initiation. Clearly states this in the rule book, Chapter 8 Section 13.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 2

In my honest opinion, You shouldn't be banned here, the only reason medic died was because you was shooting at someone behind him who is allowed to being inside a 'red zone', Even the medic says you he was crossfired 😕 but if you had only shot the medic then yeah, that would've been a fuck up

9 hours ago, i strangle geese said:

yea i understand the 2 videos you shared. 

You said "scribble no revive" at 0:55, There was no "or die" or any sort of threat if they did revive. After this at 1:01 you said "wait, no revive" again without any sort of threat afterwards. 

The first time you killed him was arguably crossfire. Most staff would probably let the first death slide but after he got revived and you immediately shot him without warning when he wasn't reviving anyone.

Look at the bottom of the screen, it says "action cancelled" the medic moved away once he saw you aiming at him albeit he was at 100%. Had it actually had gone thru he wouldve gotten a notification for his revive amount.

Id say more the medic actually tried to move as the revive got to 100% and it self cancelled, You can clearly see the medic is trying to get the guy aware of Revenge being in there and armed, he even asks scribble where he is. Medic knew exactly what was happening and tried to pull off the revive but fucked up at the end

• Like 1

Revenge, we spent an hour and a half going over this with you in support last night. Just take the 14 day like a man. I tried several times to explain this to you. The first time Grizzly was killed was crossfire. He was then revived and you immediately killed him with zero engagement. It's RDM.

You also forgot the fact that all Grizzly asked from you was to say you were sorry and that you fucked up and he wouldn't have reported you.

You had 2 coordinators, the R&R director, a mod and an admin and no one took your side bro. Just let it go.

• Like 2
  • +1 2
6 hours ago, spooderman said:

The medics are in a redzone

Medics who choose to willingly enter an illegal area to answer a call cannot be killed unless they are properly engaged. However, all medics must READ AND UNDERSTAND the Exception as well as the Special Circumstances listed below:

1. Exception: Medic GROUND UNITS (ONLY) are Kill-On-Sight at Cartels, War Zone, Rebels, at active Federal Events (Jailbreak/Federal Reserve Robbery/Blackwater Robbery/Evidence Locker), Active Banks and Active Blue Zones. Air units must still be engaged or sufficiently warned. Land vehicles, amphibious vehicles, medics on foot, and pilots who decide to land at these locations are all considered ground units.

6 hours ago, spooderman said:

Revenge did state "Do not revive" multiple times. I'd say it is not RDM.

can you show me where in the video anyone was revived?

hey @ Revenge I think you forgot to list another one of the videos that was linked in the report. So I'll link it for you https://gyazo.com/495f3244d1cbec1085ae7bf091382393😄

also https://gyazo.com/c96009b0126b00ad2d206b4bbd98fdf5

9 hours ago, Doc said:

jeez doc wanna ratio + l me too while ur at it

5 minutes ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

bro literally said "report me" :pepega:

• Haha 1
  • Director of R&R

We told you the first time you killed grizzly that it was crossfire and that you were not banned because of that.  What you seemed to have left out because I think you know you were wrong was when grizzly was revived you killed him and scribble without any form of initiation which was then RDM.  The person you denied was not revived and the medics did not pick him up he was still on the  ground dead the entire time.  Just because it is a redzone does not mean you can shoot medics on sight you still have to engage them.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Doc said:

Accordingly, I should have taken the Medics as Hostage. But instead of taking a hostile attitude, I asked him not to act. Scribbel Actually Got Me. And Gone Away. But Grizzly Insisted. You should also not forget this. I'm fighting a gang. I got 1 kill. They surrounded me. If I'm doing these with the current psychology, isn't it suitable for the role?

10 hours ago, proud said:

you can only shoot medics without any initiation in warzone, any other redzone you must say something close to what are in the parenthesis

"do not revive anyone that is not (your gang) or you will be shot"

while that video can be argued that its crossfire if the guy he killed isnt in same gang, at the same time you never properly initiated on the medic and getting caught in that greyzone led you to your ban. next time, just speak a little more before shooting.

Thank you for your comment. 

Actually, I could. Maybe it was Crossfire. The moment he was shot in the video, he says it himself.   We saw but who is hostile who is friendly 

3 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

Revenge, we spent an hour and a half going over this with you in support last night. Just take the 14 day like a man. I tried several times to explain this to you. The first time Grizzly was killed was crossfire. He was then revived and you immediately killed him with zero engagement. It's RDM.

You also forgot the fact that all Grizzly asked from you was to say you were sorry and that you fucked up and he wouldn't have reported you.

You had 2 coordinators, the R&R director, a mod and an admin and no one took your side bro. Just let it go.

Why A Medic Resurrects Himself In The Red Zone Where He Was Killed.?

3 hours ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

hey @ Revenge I think you forgot to list another one of the videos that was linked in the report. So I'll link it for you https://gyazo.com/495f3244d1cbec1085ae7bf091382393😄

also https://gyazo.com/c96009b0126b00ad2d206b4bbd98fdf5

Pussy, How Many Times Have I Told You? Upload the video before and with AUDIO. be a man.

2 hours ago, Marcus said:

We told you the first time you killed grizzly that it was crossfire and that you were not banned because of that.  What you seemed to have left out because I think you know you were wrong was when grizzly was revived you killed him and scribble without any form of initiation which was then RDM.  The person you denied was not revived and the medics did not pick him up he was still on the  ground dead the entire time.  Just because it is a redzone does not mean you can shoot medics on sight you still have to engage them.

THERE IS A WAR THERE. CONFLICT ZONE, MY ROLE ZONE,    Rol Play?  

• Downvote 2
10 hours ago, spooderman said:

The medics are in a redzone and Revenge did state "Do not revive" multiple times. I'd say it is not RDM.

If it wasn't in the redzone then it'd be RDM

Have you read the medic rules lately? Please re-read the handbook to understand your Red Zone rule when your on medic @ spooderman

Medics who choose to willingly enter an illegal area to answer a call cannot be killed unless they are properly engaged. However, all medics must READ AND UNDERSTAND the Exception as well as the Special Circumstances listed below:

1. Exception: Medic GROUND UNITS (ONLY) are Kill-On-Sight at Cartels, War Zone, Rebels, at active Federal Events (Jailbreak/Federal Reserve Robbery/Blackwater Robbery/Evidence Locker), Active Banks and Active Blue Zones. Air units must still be engaged or sufficiently warned. Land vehicles, amphibious vehicles, medics on foot, and pilots who decide to land at these locations are all considered ground units.
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Have you read the medic rules lately? Please re-read the handbook to understand your Red Zone rule when your on medic @ spooderman

For example; We are at war with the Cops in Kavala. I'm killing. When it comes again, We Must Restart Role Then.

• Clown 1
18 hours ago, Revenge said:

Why A Medic Resurrects Himself In The Red Zone Where He Was Killed.?

He was revived by Scribble who you also shot. Medics can be revived anywhere except active federal areas unless denied by a third party.

18 hours ago, Revenge said:

Pussy, How Many Times Have I Told You? Upload the video before and with AUDIO. be a man.

Chapter 8: Hostage/Player Robbing

2. Do not kill players in restraints

No audio is needed to see that is fail RP. He was restrained and you dropped him in the water causing him to drown.

On 10/1/2022 at 4:18 AM, Revenge said:

But as you can see in the video, the Animation comes to the end. (It could not be revived, probably due to a game bug.)

There is a SIX SECOND time frame from when the animation is cancelled and you killed him. You will never be able to argue that you saw him reviving and killed him for not following orders.

You truly do have one of the biggest victim mentalities I have ever seen in a person. You refuse to admit that you were wrong for what you did. It's cut and dry that you broke several rules. It has been determined that Grizzly was not in the wrong. You scream and curse in the support room when Grizzly is trying to explain something to you. You screen record Grizzly's video, upload it to your channel then come on the forums and try to get the community to side with you. I'm sorry but it is truly mind blowing.

If you enjoy playing on the server so much, just follow the rules. Use some form of common sense and think "Will this get me banned?". Stop holding a grudge against people who report you for breaking the rules. Life is to short for that shit. One of these days Revenge you are going to do something that's going to get you perm'd. You are a repeat offender and you know that. You would think that you would wise up a little bit.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, batcan said:

Unfortunately that medic lost his 5 mil loadout when you rdmed him. Next time you make a mistake just comp the 5 mil.

It's not about that, I would loose a lot more than 5mil if everytime I left the hospital I got rdm'ed. And I didn't even ask for money for compensation, all I asked for was for; him to admit he was wrong and say sorry and that was too hard for him to do. So the fact that you bring money into it when i didnt even ask for money shows you know nothing about the situation.