Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XIX bracket & meeting

GWXIX bracket & Meeting

• OG attackers vehicles will be 2 frits and 2 quilins
  • Church walls will be knockable
  • All ifrits will be the Olympus main server style with only 1 smoke.

Round 1:

Match 1: Southern Shiners vs Waste Management (Map: OG, WM defending)

Match 2: CoB vs _Default (Map: OG, _Default defending)

Round 2:

Match 3: Auto Pilots vs Notorious (Map: Church, Auto Pilots defending)

Match 4: Tilde vs TrainRunnerZ (Map: OG, Tilde defending)

All other matches and maps have been predetermined on "what if" and a random map chosen from OG, Church or Alpha Cap.

Gang Wars XIX will be on Sunday, December 11th at 1pm EST at https://www.twitch.tv/olympusentertainment

During the stream will will be giving away prizes to the viewers. You must be following the stream to win.

The last day to make any changes to your roster is Sunday, December 4th. To make any changes contact @ Scribble

4a9e40798a7e6fab2d6011cb8559161b.png

• Like 8
On 11/20/2022 at 9:52 PM, SPBojo said:

Just do this instead id like to not have to watch people sit on vendor for 3 weeks just to finally watch what might be remotely worth it 

hog will get dq'd for cheating lol and if they don't its just a joke of an event lol 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 4
13 hours ago, fearr said:

hog will get dq'd for cheating lol and if they don't its just a joke of an event lol 

Agreed. I also fuck with the profile pic fearr. Rip to the fucking legend

11 hours ago, Jeber said:

Agreed. I also fuck with the profile pic fearr. Rip to the fucking legend

yea its pretty crazy how they are just oblivious to whats going on and the fact Fraali worked to rid the server of cheaters yet they just unban them all months later last time I checked a perm was a perm not a 6 month break and yes im a huge juice fan have been since he started whats ur favorite song

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, fearr said:

yea its pretty crazy how they are just oblivious to whats going on and the fact Fraali worked to rid the server of cheaters yet they just unban them all months later last time I checked a perm was a perm not a 6 month break and yes im a huge juice fan have been since he started whats ur favorite song

yeah fuck them cheaters!

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 2
11 hours ago, fearr said:

My favorite song is candles or I’m still but yeah if the cost of keeping server 3 alive to unban all the cheaters then it isn’t worth it