So the whole time ctf was up with vigis, vigis couldn't take cartels and apparently they can now?   Was that an active decision or a bug?

To be clear I fully support it and think it's a great idea.  I'm just curious if it's something I can bet on in the future.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, xXElementClanXx said:

Yes, we can cap cartels.

Exhibit A:

Im fully aware of can... I just want to know if its gonna stick because if so im about to change my strats up.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Im fully aware of can... I just want to know if its gonna stick because if so im about to change my strats up.

I will personally see to it that this is removed.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

I will personally see to it that this is removed.

No no no.. shark vigi about to make a fortune.. do not.

7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

No no no.. shark vigi about to make a fortune.. do not.

Gears already in motion ive talked to 2 lead devs and it will be gone next update.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Gears already in motion ive talked to 2 lead devs and it will be gone next update.

that's cap.  You're full of it.  No way this is a bug it was a decision.

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Bug, noted and will be fixed.

Vigilantes are Vigilantes, they're not rebels, why would they be able to extort player's drug runs and illegal arms sales? 🙂

• Like 7
  • Downvote 3
8 minutes ago, Mako said:

Vigilantes are Vigilantes, they're not rebels, why would they be able to extort player's drug runs and illegal arms sales? 🙂

This has been a 'bug' for months.  Everyones known about it.  Lets think about this for a while longer.

22 minutes ago, Mako said:

Because they're not police?

Vigilante has been known as a bad/good cop hybrid since the inception. It is literally in the text when you purchase a Vigilante license

See top quote of the Olympus Wiki for Vigilantes.

https://wiki.olympus-entertainment.com/wiki/Vigilante

aa9f22f779c7e6cdf5b8afdb1ff9f616.png

I hate you so much. I am as short as you and I do not have such candor

Edited by Skateezy
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

that's cap.  You're full of it.  No way this is a bug it was a decision.

26 minutes ago, Mako said:

1 ping in the wokka staff chat and mako ruins ur day sov. This is ur warning to not test me

@ Lucien sorry she had to ruin it 😞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Mako said:

Vigilantes are Vigilantes, they're not rebels, why would they be able to extort player's drug runs and illegal arms sales?

Because vigilantes have no responsibility to uphold the law, they just arrest people for the cash?  Direct quote from the wiki: " Vigilantes are separate from law enforcement, with fewer restrictions and rules" 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nman said:

Because vigilantes have no responsibility to uphold the law, they just arrest people for the cash?  Direct quote from the wiki: " Vigilantes are separate from law enforcement, with fewer restrictions and rules" 

The punisher used drug money from all kinds of drug dealers he killed.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mako said:

Does this mean that being armed with a Promet as T5 wont contest the cap because I wont be able to cap it? So i get to ghost cap cartels all day? say less

2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Damn, y'all really just want to have the same abilities as APD without the same ruleset for it don't you?

be56b13901ec8d7ad82e9154122b96ae.png

Its not like we're asking to get money from lethals in wz or the ability to clear black market. I dont understand how wanting to take caps has anything to do with APD. 

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
11 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Damn, y'all really just want to have the same abilities as APD without the same ruleset for it don't you?

I mean if a certain someone wasn't chief we would have some new gear and possibly an armored vic that doesn't get us ripped by now. I don't want the ability to add charges, use lethals, or patrol in a ghosthawk because I can.

31 minutes ago, Lucien said:

God forbid a vigi with a spar16 taser fight geared players, back to garages and gas stations we go guys

Yeah because we can only arrest nakeds or else we are just wannabe APD!!!!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, xXElementClanXx said:

I mean if a certain someone wasn't chief we would have some new gear and possibly an armored vic that doesn't get us ripped by now. I don't want the ability to add charges, use lethals, or patrol in a ghosthawk because I can.

Yeah because we can only arrest nakeds or else we are just wannabe APD!!!!

It doesn’t matter who is chief. Ain’t no way in God’s green earth that you’d get an armored vehicle. You’re a vigilante. 

you sold me on the weapon but not a armored vehicle. 

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

It doesn’t matter who is chief. Ain’t no way in God’s green earth that you’d get an armored vehicle. You’re a vigilante. 

you sold me on the weapon but not a armored vehicle. 

Aight vigi MAR10 at 800 arrests when?