SAPD In a Nutshell

yall niggas are so bored you are creating problems out of thin fucking air just to entertain your self's and ur shit lifestyle go outside buy a dog buy a cat do fucking something gee fucking wizz my niggas

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 2
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, nicole said:

I cannot be bothered to argue anymore, I am sorry for all the pain and suffering I have caused with my Senior Designer whitelist.

It appears that you have misplaced “abusing my powers” with “pain and suffering” 

• Weird 1
  • STFU 1
31 minutes ago, nicole said:

I cannot be bothered to argue anymore, I am sorry for all the pain and suffering I have caused with my Senior Designer whitelist. I will do better in the future if I ever get it back.

paz-white-flag.gif

lets gooo i love arguing with women!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Space Ranger said:

This is true, while responding to a fed every officer was lagging due to an “RVMAT” skin on an ifrit, we sent multiple text to multiple people to try to get it turned off but “nobody knew who put it on”

there's just no way that the rvmat on the ifrit made that big of a difference causing the fps to drop that low no one on our side complained about it and im pretty sure anytime the fps was bad is when kermit was sitting by red crate behind a hunter launching smoke into the fed dropping fps i believe even xlax said he didn't get any fps drops from it also

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Headtaps said:

there's just no way that the rvmat on the ifrit made that big of a difference causing the fps to drop that low no one on our side complained about it and im pretty sure anytime the fps was bad is when kermit was sitting by red crate behind a hunter launching smoke into the fed dropping fps i believe even xlax said he didn't get any fps drops from it also

Xlax plays on 4-3 stretch so I’m not sure if his fps counts. I can say when the rvmat ifrit loaded in I would get a 10-15 fps drop. Yes Kermit’s cancer does cause lag but we make him stop if it’s bad, we cannot make you stop or get rid of a ifrit skin. Of course no one complained on your side, you got a free 8 man fed against 3 corps and 5 pos. Unrelated to the fed, Nicole has put a rvmat skin on other vehicles while on APD and when loading in those vehicles I get a significant frame drop (10-15 FPS).