Jump to content
Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The truth behind FluffyTEDDY Civ Character


Recommended Posts

Okey, i know that many of you are wondering why i rage so much when playing Civ, so i figured out that it was time to inform you abit around my Civ Character...

 

Yes i rage alot when playing Civ, 95% of it is STRAIGHT UP BS, the rest of the 5 % is when other players get on my nerves and step on my toes one time to many.. 

 

I know alot of the APD force are getting used to my raging rants when they catch me, and yes 95 % of the times i try to throw you off balance and try to make you mess up the processing procedure.. It is ofcourse nothing personal, But sometimes i get in on honesty really frustrated with several of the APD members.. Especially when you are standing around with a minor 50 K bounty and the cop just walks up to you and tell you that they recognise you from somewhere and that you are wanted.. I mean come on people.. if it was a 150 K Bounty or above i could agree with you comming over and giving me the i am wanted speach, i use that myself.. MOST WANTED LIST FTW :D 

 

But taking someone in for petty thefts make you and the rest of APD look bad...

 

Yes i have yelled at several SAPD members as well when i feel they don't wanna Roleplay at all even though they Roleplay and try to do their best with me yelling at them...

 

Reason behind my recent raging has been me feeling like shit, i have had the flue for 4 days straight now, included pain in my left knee and left ankle wich doesn't make my mood any better... 

 

So i do apologize if i have stepped on someone feelings in the process of trying to Roleplay to my best of abilites even though i probably should be laying in bed and sleep..

 

So now the truth is out there :) if you catch me on a bad day i do apologize for raging a bit extra on you guys, catch me on a good day then just hang in there.

 

And at last i have to give you new dep's and PO's credit for hangin in there and continue to process even though my attemps to toss you off balance has been pretty rough :D You've done good brothers and sisters :) Keep up the good work, and i'll catch you guys in the next one :)  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Fluffy is that casual norwegian that likes people but also want to see 90% of them dead. he walks around all calm until you mention rage, he then rages at you saying he never rages. 

 

Love you fluffy <3

Link to comment

*Cough* Bullshit *Cough*

bitch please... he has hes reasons and he uses them for valid reasons, i myself am sure i would rage the fuck out off you if you stepped on my feet one to many times.

Link to comment

*Cough* Bullshit *Cough*

 

 

I have my reasons for ragin when people step on my toes Mr Kevin... I have allways gotten in people's faces when they step on my toes, and i allways come out on top cause i outsmart them, over the internett however it is not as simple as that, so yes i loose my temper from time to time.. And here i am being honest about so that people can be aware about it, cause you get further with things when you're being honest with people.. 

Link to comment

-snip

you tell em girl! and you can always do as that one cs:go guy did and track down the kid shittalking and stab em in the chest, heard that works out perfectly fine ;)

Link to comment

you tell em girl! and you can always do as that one cs:go guy did and track down the kid shittalking and stab em in the chest, heard that works out perfectly fine ;)

 

I have yet to put anyone in the hospital due to them stepping on my toes, i have had a good and long conversation with the people that have been messing with me and shaked hands with them in the end..  

Link to comment

I have yet to put anyone in the hospital due to them stepping on my toes, i have had a good and long conversation with the people that have been messing with me and shaked hands with them in the end..  

glad to hear ; ) mr.goodguy father ;)

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.