Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The passing of a legend...

I would like to announce that one of our founding fathers of the 100% Honest Farmers AKA JD has passed away. As we are not quite an active gang anymore, many of the older players now of us and anyone in our Discord (or gang for that matter) knew of this man. They saw his face and we practically praised him. He was actually the inspiration for our gang and our name to this day.

David Brandt was involved in a fatal car accident in Illinois. It is with great sadness we have to announce this news. Many of you will know him from memes and nothing more (as attached). At JD, he was more than that. He was family. He founded this gang and he was our public image (even if he didnt know it). Rest in peace a legend. 

News article of the passing: https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/fairfield-county/ohio-farmer-known-for-it-aint-much-but-its-honest-work-meme-dies-at-76/amp/

IMG_2582.thumb.png.fe87137ed03e261e55ce8f3e44aaab79.png

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • BlessUp 3
  • Sad 3
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I’m sorry to hear about this may be rest in peace, but I am sorta confused by the post did the guy actually play Olympus or was he just inspiration for the gang? 

Inspiration for the gang

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I’m sorry to hear about this may be rest in peace, but I am sorta confused by the post did the guy actually play Olympus or was he just inspiration for the gang? 

panda i think the elementary school is calling you about your diploma, should contact them asap

• Like 1
3 hours ago, buckie said:

panda i think the elementary school is calling you about your diploma, should contact them asap

HAHAHA 

5 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Yeah he was just inspiration. That is why I said "He founded this gang and he was our public image (even if he didnt know it)" lol

3 hours ago, buckie said:

Dog the military didn’t even want you.

Don’t know if you read the post before he edited it but it was misleading besides him saying that part about him not knowing.

Literally the only one that cared about that stupid meme was the gang's actual founder.  Everyone else in JD just thought it was weird.

12 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Dog the military didn’t even want you.

Don’t know if you read the post before he edited it but it was misleading besides him saying that part about him not knowing.

the Anti buckie propaganda flows strong in this one. I don’t think I saw it before the edit but FUCK YOU TIMMY

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, buckie said:

the Anti buckie propaganda flows strong in this one. I don’t think I saw it before the edit but FUCK YOU TIMMY

You can just do what a certain unnamed pedo on this server did and flunk out of boot camp and then lie and act like you're a military dude.  

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You can just do what a certain unnamed pedo on this server did and flunk out of boot camp and then lie and act like you're a military dude.  

Nah ill just keep doing what i been doing which is stack money higher than the US defense budget, those bums can kiss my shiny white ass

• Admin

As a fellow Farmer, my respect goes out to this old man for his hard work and dedication like he said "It aint much ,but its honest work". its very true and very much under appreciated 

🚜

9R, 9RT, and 9RX Engine Power | John Deere US

• BlessUp 1