Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Mr.Frankie Is Tired Of BS

so all of you probably know FrankieOnPcIn1080p, recently he has gotten ALOT of hate towards him, in this video he explains some thing hes been accused for, he also clears up some things, if your a fan of him i'm sure you've seen the video already, if you havnt seen it, here it is :

now tell me what you think about it! 

He fucking cheats lmfao.

He says he didnt use that bhop cheat in mm but in a video he does the same thing on his "offline" server in a actuall matchmaking hes dogshit and somehow got ranked to le in 12 wins he cheats his dick off in csgo and he was proven a cheater in dayz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZSty1fAczw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m2gj4FsKI0

He fucking cheats lmfao.

He says he didnt use that bhop cheat in mm but in a video he does the same thing on his "offline" server in a actuall matchmaking hes dogshit and somehow got ranked to le in 12 wins he cheats his dick off in csgo and he was proven a cheater in dayz.

well, we all know he cheats on Arma 2 / Arma 2 Dayz, but people say Arma 3, Standalone and cs:go, but on the cs:go subject, several people have proved that what hes doing is fully possible, here for instance you have a video of a guy that seriusly looks shady AF but isnt actually hacking.

and to be using those videos from where he uses a private server (that has been confirmed is private server with console commands) is quite cheap.

• Like 2

Personally I do not think that Frankie hacks on Counter Strike. He did not jump into competetive straight away, unlike a lot of people. He has been playing the game in casual, private matches learning smoke spots, flashbangs spots, played maps which help his aim and so on, until he started playing competetive and was just like a smurf.

cLoak for example got put into LEM after 11-12 games (but he cheats so its k) - he unlike a lot of us does something until he perfects it.

If a person tends to cheat on one game, that same person will cheat on others. Once a cheat always a cheat and I would never trust that person. 

i have to disagree with you on the "once a cheater, always a cheater" i could mention ALOT of instances where that is not the case.

i have to disagree with you on the "once a cheater, always a cheater" i could mention ALOT of instances where that is not the case.

Well I could mention ALOT of instances where this is the case. So I guess we will agree to disagree.

• Like 1

Well I could mention ALOT of instances where this is the case. So I guess we will agree to disagree.

Agreed, or disagreed, we may never know.

• Like 1

I admit it.... I had cheats on minecraft... IM SORRY:(

oh god, someone was bound to start the "i admit it"

YOUL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, I WONT ADMIT JACK SHIT YOU WANKERS!

I'm confused. And the quote isnt working

I said Oh lord smh

to which you said U wot M8. Which to my knowledge is you what mate. What am I missing lol 

your missing the new start wars game.