ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

gonna make this simple @ The Sovereign  NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO on this post, nothing will result in the ghawk being given to you guys. At this point its a waste of everybody's time, energy, and little brain cells.

• Like 1

Isn’t this whole situation based on if i did NOT combat store

5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

There was also like 12 cops on.. should i be able to pull them into the situation as well and notify them in advance?  Third party variables are not reliable input.  

We had them camped at hq

8 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Isn’t this whole situation based on if i did NOT combat store

This is literally your pfp. nobitches.png

2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

You can’t post a picture that will top mine. Unless it’s you crying and stress eating after reading the forums then maybe

The way strafe talks to you it would seem topping you is a common occurrence. 

7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

This is literally your pfp. nobitches.png

AHAHAHAHAAHA there's no way you of all people could talk about looks when people cannot even determine your gender by looking at you 

• BlessUp 1
4 minutes ago, sym said:

AHAHAHAHAAHA there's no way you of all people could talk about looks when people cannot even determine your gender by looking at you 

Got me.  I strive to one day be cool enough to have an anime pfp. 

23 minutes ago, ares said:

gonna make this simple @ The Sovereign  NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO on this post, nothing will result in the ghawk being given to you guys. At this point its a waste of everybody's time, energy, and little brain cells.

Do you even come close to remembering the shit I've had your back through?  

3 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I know you hate me right now and so on but I saw an opportunity and I took it ^_^

I don't think he'll even notice the difference.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

So there are five ways this could have played out.

• 1.  Caloom takes off and gets titaned, and loses the ghawk.
  • 2.  They stay and fight the ground battle and lose, and subsequently lose the ghawk. 
  • 3.  They stay and fight the ground battle and win, and escape to a different store point after 5 mins.
  • 4.  Caloom takes off and dodged the titan rounds and escapes.  

The way it actually played out was you guys tested the range of your binoculars for 4 minutes with 1 credible threat 6k away on foot not moving as evidenced by his clips and you guys whine for 3 days on the forums while the entire population of the server point and laughs at you 

@ CaloomClark shes died 10k times ur prolly fine 1v2 against her and whatever other shitter she riles up if u do the battle 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The way it actually played out was you guys tested the range of your binoculars for 4 minutes with 1 credible threat 6k away on foot not moving as evidenced by his clips and you guys whine for 3 days on the forums while the entire population of the server point and laughs at you 

@ CaloomClark shes died 10k times ur prolly fine 1v2 against her and whatever other shitter she riles up if u do the battle 

He's scared shitless of accepting that.

2 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Considering i also had a titan. I would LOVE to do this fight with homeboy @ T o b y

but what about the other 6 people we had in our group huh?

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

There was also like 12 cops on.. should i be able to pull them into the situation as well and notify them in advance?  Third party variables are not reliable input.  

i dont think the cops were gonna come help 

fe6499f18f412ed4c522dc64a32d4cbe.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
33 minutes ago, Headtaps said:

i dont think the cops were gonna come help 

fe6499f18f412ed4c522dc64a32d4cbe.jpg

This is the shit I talk about.  Cannot make a single defense for this bullshit withouy lying their asses off.  There's timestamps on screenshots and videos now dummy.  This was 3 hours later.

8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

This is the shit I talk about.  Cannot make a single defense for this bullshit withouy lying their asses off.  There's timestamps on screenshots and videos now dummy.  This was 3 hours later.

um

timezones? unless that doesnt sync to timezones in the bottom left and always shows est 

• Clown 1
8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Server time.  

Stop being a crybaby bitch, cant you see noone cares about you or anything you have to say, do as you already said you would and o7.

• Clown 1
Just now, SPBojo said:

Stop being a crybaby bitch, cant you see noone cares about you or anything you have to say, do as you already said you would and o7.

You are basically diamond drop.. and it's gross.  Stop inheriting and start being your own person dude.  It's weird.

Just now, The Sovereign said:

You are basically diamond drop.. and it's gross.  Stop inheriting and start being your own person dude.  It's weird.

Id rather be mistaken for someone else than be a single individual with 20 different personalities and a list of mental issues longer than the constitution. Id say im sure you can relate but seeing as that second part is the embodiment of yourself, unfortunately you cannot 😕 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Id rather be mistaken for someone else than be a single individual with 20 different personalities and a list of mental issues longer than the constitution. Id say im sure you can relate but seeing as that second part is the embodiment of yourself, unfortunately you cannot 😕 

You've literally only ever talked to me like once when you did an interview and you basically came into it hostile.  You don't know me.. you just inherited that weird ass mf's hate for me because of a fail titan 5 fucking years ago.  You have ANY IDEA how pathetic that is?