ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

I make a solid point that nobody can contend with so they make a head community retard tag for me.  Classic.  

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1

This whole thread is a utter joke.....sov made a post about a situation that she believed to have been handled unfairly and instead of the server administrators maybe talking to her about it...you let a bunch of people talk so much shit name call and belittle  and then some admins and higher ups get in on the belittling......how is that fair ? Honestly what a fucking joke... I try and stay out of the online crap as most things don't worry me but watching a bunch of guys single out another female and make jokes and act like a bunch of children  is fucking disgusting..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 1
33 minutes ago, Angela said:

This whole thread is a utter joke.....sov made a post about a situation that she believed to have been handled unfairly and instead of the server administrators maybe talking to her about it...you let a bunch of people talk so much shit name call and belittle  and then some admins and higher ups get in on the belittling......how is that fair ? Honestly what a fucking joke... I try and stay out of the online crap as most things don't worry me but watching a bunch of guys single out another female and make jokes and act like a bunch of children  is fucking disgusting..... 

oh brother we got a chatterbox

1 hour ago, Angela said:

Idk if you're new here or just had a long break, but were not singling it out because it's a woman (we don't even know if it is a woman). We're singling it out cause it acts like a fucking moron and simply doesn't deserve respect. If you're just gonna defend someone only because of their gender you're no better than us ahaha

3 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Calooms got FT's govt paycheck funding this legal battle

You know it. Uppa DLA

8 hours ago, Headtaps said:

i dont think the cops were gonna come help 

fe6499f18f412ed4c522dc64a32d4cbe.jpg

12 cops were otw to rebel boat😵💫

5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

He isn't my gang member, and as I've said 1000x fucking times. 

Don’t you hate it when you say something to someone over and over and over again And they just don’t take on board what you’re saying? Retards man

Also, once again, i will do this fight if you want?? Lol

there is no “saving face” because it’s a fucking video game you melt, catch a grip

58 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

oh brother we got a chatterbox

She just yap yap yapping🥱

7 hours ago, SPBojo said:

a fail titan 5 years ago? also, only talked to you once? wat

bd93bc9e973e3d866a2d763fe10f4883.png
20de0c04c246ce11e34ecb20d5b62c27.png

Stop flirting with me anti ur making @ CaloomClark  jealous

Also, to get back on topic, you promised a o7, where is it??

Watch it bojo, she’s mine

7 hours ago, Ben Shapiro said:

so are you and ginger clark going to quit yapping on the forums and duke it out or what

I’m gonna duke you out bitch

5 hours ago, Angela said:

makes public thread accusing staff of bias

"WTF why are staff responding to the thread"

8 minutes ago, Ben Shapiro said:

makes public thread accusing staff of bias

"WTF why are staff responding to the thread"

Don't .   She ain't the one keep it at me.  

@ SPBojo  Just exploded 150-200m worth of vehicles not keeping track.  Gave all my houses away.
You got your wish.  Throw your party. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ The Sovereign  that white knight shit is funny as fuck. Don’t comment stupidly if you don’t want involved?!?

btw @ Angela  it could’ve been anyone make this post and got the same reaction, if they had the same history and rep as soverign. It would be sexist to NOT be giving the same treatment to soverign

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

@ SPBojo  Just exploded 150-200m worth of vehicles not keeping track.  Gave all my houses away.

okay 💀 are you guys going to 1v1 for the hawk or what

Just now, Ben Shapiro said:

okay 💀 are you guys going to 1v1 for the hawk or what

Nah he dragged it out way too long for there to be a point.  Kept making excuses and shit..  I'm already too deep into the o7. 

Nah he dragged it out way too long for there to be a point.  Kept making excuses and shit..  I'm already too deep into the o7. 

That's disappointing, see you next week

36 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You were on half an hour ago. When i was on i asked u to do it and you said no ahahha

3 hours ago, Angela said:

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Sov's gender and the fact you try and make it about gender is fucking disgusting. This has been a repeat occurrence where Sov posts some absolutely stupid shit and time after time gets ridiculed for it, regardless of gender anyone posting the shit that Sov posts would get ridiculed.

55 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Just exploded 150-200m worth of vehicles not keeping track.  Gave all my houses away.

o7, cya monday

2 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Watch it bojo, she’s mine

never!

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Sov's gender and the fact you try and make it about gender is fucking disgusting. This has been a repeat occurrence where Sov posts some absolutely stupid shit and time after time gets ridiculed for it, regardless of gender anyone posting the shit that Sov posts would get ridiculed.

Please just keep her out of it.  There's a lot of people  having a very hard time with this.  She isn't like the forum clowns. 

28 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

o7, cya monday

I gave away all my houses and blew up all my ground vehicles.  Tomorrow  Im crashing all my helis and disbanding CTF, and pocketing all my remaining cash and crashing a ceasar 7km out into the ocean.   You got your wish...  I assure you.  Have a good life @ SPBojo

• BlessUp 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I gave away all my houses and blew up all my ground vehicles.  Tomorrow  Im crashing all my helis and disbanding CTF, and pocketing all my remaining cash and crashing a ceasar 7km out into the ocean.

A perfectly sane reaction of course.

• Downvote 1

Please just keep her out of it.  There's a lot of people  having a very hard time with this. 

Wise the fuck up. Don’t dare say people are having a hard time you stupid prick. Seriously catch a fucking grip on reality

7 hours ago, Angela said:

Angela you should have posted the thread not sov. People like you 

4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Wait can you give some of those houses to the burritos bandits 

Oh also I spent all my money gambling can you send me yours

• STFU 1
4 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Wise the fuck up. Don’t dare say people are having a hard time you stupid prick. Seriously catch a fucking grip on reality

You deserve to have bad things happen to you in life.  You really are an absolute cunt of a human being.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

You have no clue who i am as a human thanks x

I once watched you scream at a 9 year old in voice chat until I had to step in and switch places with him because you were mad he killed you.  Kid was clearly a little kid and it didn't stop you from screaming at him like a psychopath for 5 minutes.  

I know you enough.  Seriously.. if you found an ice cream cone covered with ants on the sidewalk, it would be more than you deserve. 

• Haha 1