ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Hey retard i literally played the server before ryan even started playing the game. You're a wheezing loser who no one gives a fuck about who literally spends all day and night crying on a 10 year old military simulator life forum about a fake helicopter battle that they didnt even participate in, (because there was no battle). Get a fucking life and relax, if you are going to quit the fucking game over 1 helicopter, good, we're better off for it. Youve spent 9 pages getting shit stomped by literally every single comment, admin and player alike on this thread and its clear that no one values, or cares to listen to your opinions. Crawl into a ditch nerd 

your 'friend' who this whole situation was even about posted all his stupid ass clips too and made your entire group look even more fucking dumb for the whole situation. go the fuck to sleep and get a job in the morning you freak 

Every single time you've ever tried to engage on us you got wiped no matter how many people you had.  I'm sorry that makes you so mad that you and your gang post 50 comments on a post that has nothign to do with you.  Maybe go touch grass.

• Clown 1

its hilarious to me that you try to be this 'somebody' on the server when youre just a dogshit civ rat who has played thousands of hours and suck dick at the game. all the 'contributions' you have? a fucking joke.

you wanna talk about contributions? I have files and files from 2014 that are the foundation of this server to this day that i helped write and decide. Your apd handbook? Built massively on the foundations I helped set. Your ticket guide? A literal copy of a document i made 8 years ago with updated numbers. Even down to the naming schemes of the positions on cop, i played a part in all of those decisions. I dont have to make up stupid bullshit lies on the forums to clout chase a dead game retard. Go the fuck away 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Every single time you've ever tried to engage on us you got wiped no matter how many people you had.  I'm sorry that makes you so mad that you and your gang post 50 comments on a post that has nothign to do with you.  Maybe go touch grass.

your gang has literally never wiped me and i would love to set up a fight against you and your entire dumbass crew. You kill me 2 times when I have a stinger and youre on top of a roof and you think youre some hot shit. newsflash idiot you have 10k deaths and a 0.5 k/d. you suck dick 

Maybe if you and your crew werent such dogshit players someone could have done something meaningful to win yourselves a ghost hawk rather than trying to comp bait it. Eat shit 

its hilarious to me that you try to be this 'somebody' on the server when youre just a dogshit civ rat who has played thousands of hours and suck dick at the game. all the 'contributions' you have? a fucking joke.

you wanna talk about contributions? I have files and files from 2014 that are the foundation of this server to this day that i helped write and decide. Your apd handbook? Built massively on the foundations I helped set. Your ticket guide? A literal copy of a document i made 8 years ago with updated numbers. Even down to the naming schemes of the positions on cop, i played a part in all of those decisions. I dont have to make up stupid bullshit lies on the forums to clout chase a dead game retard. Go the fuck away 

your gang has literally never wiped me and i would love to set up a fight against you and your entire dumbass crew. You kill me 2 times when I have a stinger and youre on top of a roof and you think youre some hot shit. newsflash idiot you have 10k deaths and a 0.5 k/d. you suck dick 

You did all that and you're still worse at the game than me?  Godamn I feel good af about myself rn.

• Clown 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

You did all that and you're still worse at the game than me?  Godamn I feel good af about myself rn.

You have literally never fought me as a rebel, not once. You killed me as a vigi with a sting while sitting on a roof. Congrats retard, of the 7,048 hours you've played on this game you dont even manage to get a single kill every hour, so i was glad to be your kill for that hour. 

If you ever see me with a real gun i am going to shove it so far up your manhole everyone will stop guessing whether or not your a dude 

• STFU 1

Let's put this beef to bed.  We can talk it over while I give you some shooting lessons. 

• Love 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1

First you're gonna wanna press c twice to enable what us shooters call 'combat stance.'   Then you're gonna wanna shut your adaptive crosshairs off.  I'll walk you through all that.  I know it's a lot, but don't feel overwhelmed. 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1

First you're gonna wanna press c twice to enable what us shooters call 'combat stance.'   Then you're gonna wanna shut your adaptive crosshairs off.  I'll walk you through all that.  I know it's a lot, but don't feel overwhelmed. 

10k deaths is all that has to be said, goodnight bro

goodnight team i will see you tomorrow for continued roasting 

im glad u got fake forum clout with your 113 upvote points on your 3k posts. people love your ideas!

LoL ok fella.  I literally farmed downvotes to get it down.  I went from -1000 rep to 0 in 4 months legitimately, and after that it was all fake.  

Just now, Snake said:

10k deaths is all that has to be said, goodnight bro

Goodnight.  We can CQC to get you some practice in when you're ready bud.  I'll go easy on you don't be intimidated. 

• Clown 1

LoL ok fella.  I literally farmed downvotes to get it down.  I went from -1000 rep to 0 in 4 months legitimately, and after that it was all fake.  

->insert excuse as to why no one likes me

--> LOL iT wAs On PuRpOsE bRo

imagine striving to be the most disliked person on a 10 year old mil sim roleplaying mod that 100 people play

Just now, Snake said:

->insert excuse as to why no one likes me

--> LOL iT wAs On PuRpOsE bRo

Its a minigame for me bud.  So you just chose the name snake and used a picture of solid snake for your profile.  That's like something my 10 year old nephew would do.  You guys would be good friends. 

• Clown 1

on second thought great work, you did accomplish something afterall. 

Its a minigame for me bud.  So you just chose the name snake and used a picture of solid snake for your profile.  That's like something my 10 year old nephew would do.  You guys would be good friends. 

i'd rather have a photo of solid snake than a photo of a cow 

on second thought..

now we're twinsies 

• Haha 1
Just now, Snake said:

on second thought great work, you did accomplish something afterall. 

i'd rather have a photo of solid snake than a photo of a cow 

I mean.. you can see in my pfp my stomache is completely flat so like... Maybe go after something that tracks better.  Like maybe.. I dunno..  toucan cause of the nose?  I'm trying, it's just hard to make fun of me I'm beautiful. 

• Clown 1

I mean.. you can see in my pfp my stomache is completely flat so like... Maybe go after something that tracks better.  Like maybe.. I dunno..  toucan cause of the nose?  I'm trying, it's just hard to make fun of me I'm beautiful. 

the crazy thing is this isnt even the most delusional thing ive seen you say today. 

Just now, Snake said:

the crazy thing is this isnt even the most delusional thing ive seen you say today. 

Ngl the cow pfp got me loling.  I'll see you when I see you bud.  Maybe if you're lucky I'll even let the medic get you.

• Clown 1

Ngl the cow pfp got me loling.  I'll see you when I see you bud.  Maybe if you're lucky I'll even let the medic get you.

hmu in the dms i think we need to FUCK there so much sexual tension spawning from ur profile pic i cant stand it 

• Hmm 1
Just now, Snake said:

hmu in the dms i think we need to FUCK there so much sexual tension spawning from ur profile pic i cant stand it 

I'm out of your league but I'll let you buy me things through a third party deliver service. 

• Weird 2
  • Clown 1

tb to when people would fight on cap, and losers would just alt f4

nowadays you get these **** pussies crying after every loss

last time oly was good was in 2020 and you cant change my mind cuz facts are facts

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Snake said:

Your ticket guide? A literal copy of a document i made 8 years ago with updated numbers

You wrote the ticket guide but didn’t know you can lose your vigi license for being caught mid cocaine run? 🧢 

• Haha 3
  • Weird 1
2 hours ago, proud said:

tb to when people would fight on cap, and losers would just alt f4

throwback to when if you alt f4'd immediately after dying you'd keep your kit

• BlessUp 1