Under Water TDM Map V1 ft.H2O

5 hours ago, T5 bugeater said:

i cant wait to 1v1 sov

lmao sorry cyan i o7'ed already.  This would be the time to bring in water fighting though.  Everyone knows the champ is gone 😂

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Should be added purely because its not a vital part of the server that people are required to play. Staff arent even required to pick it. Would be cool to have actual sdar fights in tdm

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

Should be added purely because its not a vital part of the server that people are required to play. Staff arent even required to pick it. Would be cool to have actual sdar fights in tdm

Excellent argument Mr Kiddy Diddler

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2023 at 1:34 PM, The Sovereigns Pet said:

As long as water fights stick to events this has my +1

^^

On 8/4/2023 at 4:22 PM, The Sovereigns Pet said:

With how the current TDM event is set up it is required for the staff member to have the loadouts that you guys use as one of their saved loadouts. An issue with this would be if they aren't Oly+ subscribers (they don't get it for free), they are limited to what loadouts they have and an SDAR & rebreather loadout is not ideal unless you have a shit ton of loadouts.

(unless some dev has changed how this worked since I stepped down. Ik after making the TDM shit they didn't wanna make it even more complicated cuz the event menu is shit & should be completely redone, but that is a lot of work.)

11 minutes ago, The Sovereigns Pet said:

thats aids

Yeahhhh. I mean they can use staff points, but it's still aids. When it first came out I spent over 300+ staff points on Oly+ for a year.

1 hour ago, Millennium said:

^^

With how the current TDM event is set up it is required for the staff member to have the loadouts that you guys use as one of their saved loadouts. An issue with this would be if they aren't Oly+ subscribers (they don't get it for free), they are limited to what loadouts they have and an SDAR & rebreather loadout is not ideal unless you have a shit ton of loadouts.

(unless some dev has changed how this worked since I stepped down. Ik after making the TDM shit they didn't wanna make it even more complicated cuz the event menu is shit & should be completely redone, but that is a lot of work.)

Wait... so none of you have an sdar kit on your loadouts?  Jesus... so you just manually load your water kits every time?  

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1

I appreciate the creativity, I am not a huge fan of arma water combat since it is... well shit... and last time a server did something like this it went poorly and was just a lot of buggy deaths, but always willing to give it another try.