Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

• Lead Map Designer
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Only one of the yes votes that actually surprises me is @ Zeuse .   Damn homie 😞

Double-down though.  Any staff member can perm me from forums without complaint if I'm still posting after this yes vote clears.  Won't be needed though 🙂

You need to stop posting so much on the forums - other than the forums, I don't care, I've rarely ever ran into you in-game and the times that I have you've been fine.  Constant shit posting just gets annoying though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Literally never once talked to me.  I have never once had a conversation with you.  Just rage fits on the forums.  You understand that's weird af right?

Like I said just stfu and vote.  Nobody is tryna hear your weird shit.  

never have i ever said i talked to you, i never have and quite frankly thank the fucking lord because id catch a quick harassment ban

the only reason i know of you and shit talk you for being the retard everyone knows you to be is because of YOUR rage fits on the forums, theres no way your telling me i have rage fits when you cry on this forum atleast twice a week. bro ur literally known for crying on the forums, yet i have rage fits? LMAO

you are one dumb dyke bitch and it shows

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, proud said:

never have i ever said i talked to you, i never have and quite frankly thank the fucking lord because id catch a quick harassment ban

the only reason i know of you and shit talk you for being the retard everyone knows you to be is because of YOUR rage fits on the forums, theres no way your telling me i have rage fits when you cry on this forum atleast twice a week. bro ur literally known for crying on the forums, yet i have rage fits? LMAO

you are one dumb dyke bitch and it shows

It's nobody fault you're a virgin but you're own. Please stop making others suffer for it.

LoL... basically impossible to reverse that vote count.  Crack the wine coolers ladies, you'll be rid of me for good.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

or because I dont spend my life on the forums of a server i quit being an attention old e whore

Just shut your dick-holster and vote retard.

• STFU 1
11 hours ago, Snake said:

none of them are an alt account quit pretending people give enough of a fuck about your retarded ass to make whole accounts to vote with

plus half my gang are retards and enjoy your retarded ass posts and voted no 

calm down bro

i think sov should only leave the forums if a supermajority of 80% of people vote yes, and if sub 70% vote yes she should DOUBLE her posts per day

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

You know you don’t want to leave. You love the attention. If you really wanted to leave, you wouldve just left.

It's reversed actually.  Shit's about to lame af when I'm gone lol.  Same thing that happened last time.  Tons of messages begging me to come back. Most of the people voting yes either don't want me gone, but don't want to admit that, or don't realize it yet.  

In in a bunch of different games and communities at this point now anyways.  I've made the case I needed to make about staff and rules and the like.   Just beating a dead horse at this point, and frankly, everyone who's complaining on behalf of that dead horse, is going to be super upset when they're the ones that get fucked over by gray area rule interpretations lol.  They're gonna cry and whine, and the only one who wasn't afraid or too much of sycophant to call it out will be gone.  

If there's any true parting lesson that should be taken away from this, is that if you stand aside and let one person get fucked over because it isn't you.... nobody is going to come to your help when you get fucked over.  But then again, it's a 10 year old milsim that probably won't last much longer so none of that really matters.  

Most of the people who votes yes, don't actually want me gone, but they can't deal with admitting they want me around.  

• Clown 1
19 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

It's reversed actually.  Shit's about to lame af when I'm gone lol.  Same thing that happened last time.  Tons of messages begging me to come back. Most of the people voting yes either don't want me gone, but don't want to admit that, or don't realize it yet.  

In in a bunch of different games and communities at this point now anyways.  I've made the case I needed to make about staff and rules and the like.   Just beating a dead horse at this point, and frankly, everyone who's complaining on behalf of that dead horse, is going to be super upset when they're the ones that get fucked over by gray area rule interpretations lol.  They're gonna cry and whine, and the only one who wasn't afraid or too much of sycophant to call it out will be gone.  

If there's any true parting lesson that should be taken away from this, is that if you stand aside and let one person get fucked over because it isn't you.... nobody is going to come to your help when you get fucked over.  But then again, it's a 10 year old milsim that probably won't last much longer so none of that really matters.  

Most of the people who votes yes, don't actually want me gone, but they can't deal with admitting they want me around.  

Are you delulu? You think people are saying yes because they don’t want you gone? 

51 people said yes.. you think those 51 people are secretly wishing you’d stay? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

It's nobody fault you're a virgin but you're own. Please stop making others suffer for it.

didnt you go gay because you look like an ogre? your the actual virgin out of the 2 of us

how does it feel ur almost 2x older then me yet i got more bodies then u ever will?

at the end of the day ur the homo with a degenerate lifestyle and ur hated by everyone in real life and over the internet, if i were living your life id go swinging off a tree and soon

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Replied to a half hearted common  post calling for my ban bud.  You're taking this shit so serious and are raging at someone you don't even know.  Take a break.  Go touch grass.

no way ur telling people to touch grass when you still clock 10 hour days and over 50 hour weeks

• Wow 2
9 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

Are you delulu? You think people are saying yes because they don’t want you gone? 

51 people said yes.. you think those 51 people are secretly wishing you’d stay? 

Lmao... at least 10 of the people voting yes are permed, and have been forever and just troll the forums for years after.  At least 10 havent even played the games in years. 

This isn't a representation of the community at all.  

I already knew what the results were gonna be.  I wouldn't have asked if I didn't plan on quitting... but I promise, if theres a poll in a year, 20 of the people who vote yes now would vote they want me back.  

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Lmao... at least 10 of the people voting yes are permed, and have been forever and just troll the forums for years after.  At least 10 havent even played the games in years. 

This isn't a representation of the community at all.  

I already knew what the results were gonna be.  I wouldn't have asked if I didn't plan on quitting... but I promise, if theres a poll in a year, 20 of the people who vote yes now would vote they want me back.  

All I’m seeing is you trying to make up things to make yourself feel better about people wanting you gone. Even if 20 of those 51 people are trolls. There’s still 31 active players that said yes.. 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

All I’m seeing is you trying to make up things to make yourself feel better about people wanting you gone. Even if 20 of those 51 people are trolls. There’s still 31 active players that said yes.. 

LoL... Didn't you just join the forums?  You have no idea how anything works here.  

I'm like 90% sure who you are by the timid reluctance in how you're talking.  

13 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

LoL... Didn't you just join the forums?  You have no idea how anything works here.  

Oh my. Forgive me for not sitting on my ass all day, bitching and writing essays.

I may not have been here for a long time but at least I’m not complaining about every fucking thing but I totally understand why you do. No one likes you, you look like handsome squidward and you spend more time on the forums than admins do. You have a problem young man.  

You know who I am? As you should. 
Don’t hurt yourself thinking too much. 

Im House. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

Im House.

Yeah I figured that out the first time you typed.  Not quite as toxic as the rest of the server, but you're trying.  Eventually, with enough time, you can let 10 guys do all the thinking for you like 90% of the rest of the server.  

30 minutes ago, Jordan540 said:

Can we get some proof of this?

LoL...  Just read the forums ffs and vote. 

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah I figured that out the first time you typed.  Not quite as toxic as the rest of the server, but you're trying.  Eventually, with enough time, you can let 10 guys do all the thinking for you like 90% of the rest of the server.  

Yeah you’re delusional. Believe me if I wanted to truly be toxic. I could lmao

• Downvote 1
Just now, Corpsie said:

Yeah you’re delusional. Believe me if I wanted to truly be toxic. I could lmao

If the people you let do your thinking for you allowed it.. I'm sure.  

• Admin
46 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

Oh my. Forgive me for not sitting on my ass all day, bitching and writing essays.

I may not have been here for a long time but at least I’m not complaining about every fucking thing but I totally understand why you do. No one likes you, you look like handsome squidward and you spend more time on the forums than admins do. You have a problem young man.  

You know who I am? As you should. 
Don’t hurt yourself thinking too much. 

Im House. 

Read this in your accent. Made the post 10x better. +1. 

10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You’ve said multiple times people begged you to stay. Why can’t the proof be distributed to show your point? Publicly, that’s the last thing anyone sees. Nobody publicly begs you to stay. So show the bunches of people. Cover their names if you wanna expose them for being beggars.. lol. Nobody believes a lot of people, if any, were begging for you to return. 

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 2