Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

New player

I'm new and struggling getting the grasp I did only get the game yesterday but I seem to find myself clueless when it comes to where and how to start I tried the tutorial but i ran into a problem where I couldn't get the "off-road" out of my garage due to it not being there 

Dont give up, this servers tough and people can and will be assholes to you. You will lose plenty of gear vehicles and time but the best advice i can give you is to make as many friends as possible. Join a gang theres a whole recruitment part of the forums and plenty of people recruiting in game. And most of the people recruiting are willing to teach you the ropes.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Admin

Spend some time learning the ropes and rules. As stated above, watch the guide, look into joining gangs so you can be taught by more veteran players along the way. Also, once you get enough time, you can learn some faction (medic or cop) rules and join a faction as well which is a little more organized if that’s something you’re into as well. If you have any direct questions or struggling with anything, feel free to join the Olympus teamspeak and there is a support team there that can answer most of your questions relatively quickly. You can direct message me as well if you’re not able to get anyone in teamspeak or have any questions about the server. Good luck! 

7 hours ago, Rick420 said:

I'm new and struggling getting the grasp I did only get the game yesterday but I seem to find myself clueless when it comes to where and how to start I tried the tutorial but i ran into a problem where I couldn't get the "off-road" out of my garage due to it not being there 

reach out to the sovereign for help 

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2023 at 6:55 PM, Kiddy Diddler said:

Dont give up, this servers tough and people can and will be assholes to you. You will lose plenty of gear vehicles and time but the best advice i can give you is to make as many friends as possible. Join a gang theres a whole recruitment part of the forums and plenty of people recruiting in game. And most of the people recruiting are willing to teach you the ropes.

I don't know how to take this version of you Strafe.

17 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I don't know how to take this version of you Strafe.

Shut the fuck up sov im just trying to lay in bed fingering my personal femboy @ T o b y  while @ hawk  watches in the corner from his cuck chair and i see you piping up to me on the forums

• DEMON TIME 1
55 minutes ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

Shut the fuck up sov im just trying to lay in bed fingering my personal femboy @ T o b y  while @ hawk  watches in the corner from his cuck chair and i see you piping up to me on the forums

Lmmfao i just noticed you have a sonichu pfp. 

chris-chan-christian-weston-chandler.gif

• 6 months later...
On 7/22/2023 at 6:49 PM, SPBojo said:

Generally a lot of things said here still apply! 🙂 

Can't believe the video is so high quality for such a niche topic. Good stuff.