Time for a Complete Auction House Rework

24 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

You think i would lower myself to talk about you?

you and zombie mallcop are practically the same 

I didn't even see this post first time around.  I was just asking him if that's him on discord lol.  Can confirm, hawkg has never once mentioned you to me.
 @ Metro Boomin

I know you're a junkie from all the time I hung out in the silla discord.  You might not remember that .. on account of all the brain rot.. from the drugs and booze. 

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

List of drugs I've done in my life:  weed, mushrooms, acid, alcohol, and ludes.  All hallucinogens, all non-addictive.  

You on them percs.  Everyone knows it.. Go to rehab junkie.  

Also:  I am not a crybaby bitch like some people.  Idgaf if people know what I look like.  

memememe.jpg

You can say a lot about me... but fat isn't one of them.  

No.  In a stunning turn of events, "no" won that poll by over 20 votes.  

I can see your pudgy ass love handles in a form fit black tank top, I thought black was supposed to make you look more slim... Pop off you pudgy pickup truck looking thing.

16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I didn't even see this post first time around.  I was just asking him if that's him on discord lol.  Can confirm, hawkg has never once mentioned you to me.
 @ Metro Boomin

I know you're a junkie from all the time I hung out in the silla discord.  You might not remember that .. on account of all the brain rot.. from the drugs and booze. 

Yeah i drank a lot when i played arma? I was fresh out of high school with too much money and time for my own good. Drinking doesn't equal hard drugs you dent head, if i was popping percs like tic tacs like you say, i would have been fucking dead.

• Clown 1
12 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

I can see your pudgy ass love handles in a form fit black tank top, I thought black was supposed to make you look more slim... Pop off you pudgy pickup truck looking thing.

Yeah i drank a lot when i played arma? I was fresh out of high school with too much money and time for my own good. Drinking doesn't equal hard drugs you dent head, if i was popping percs like tic tacs like you say, i would have been fucking dead.

Tons of pills, alcohol... you were like a rockstar bud... but ya know, without the success, money, or people liking you. 

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

Hypocrisy is bad for the soul sov

Percs are bad for the everything @ Metro Boomin

4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

There shouldn't be anything standing in the way of a healthy trading economy.  It's not creating gear, it's selling it to people who have a higher chance of actually using it than stockpiled gear.   It should also be able to help staff to identify people who are duping due to irregular trading patterns with no discernible source.

1.  Lower Listing price to 50% of it's current value.
  2.  Add "mailbox" upgrades to houses (for about the same cost as a virtual upgrade).   Mailboxes will let players send things from their safe box at the auction house directly to a house ID.
  3.  Remove the 10 listing limit.  It's retarded and just discourages people from actually filling it up.
  4.  Daily generated police equipment in very small amounts (not tazers, flashbangs, spikestrips) ect.
  5.  Add mailboxes where people can list items (away from rebels so as to not create a redirected rebel gear cycle). 
  6.  Add stats for auctions sold. 

Interesting idea besides maybe part 4,5. I like the Idea of a mailbox but only to receive purchased items, being able to list them from your house would be an easy way to prevent the seizure of house items by an APD house raid.

3 hours ago, Boovin said:

I can’t comment on any beef but a good idea is viewed as a good idea regardless of who it comes from 

The Japanese emperor, Hirohito, during the second world war discovered many species of marine life. None of his discoveries were discounted due to who he was.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
1 minute ago, Space Ranger said:

Interesting idea besides maybe part 4,5. I like the Idea of a mailbox but only to receive purchased items, being able to list them from your house would be an easy way to prevent the seizure of house items by an APD house raid.

The idea being you can send things to your mailbox from the black market, but to list for sale, you either have to go to the black market, or remote 'mailboxes' across the map to sell.  

I think making selling easier and more streamlined is the only way to get the AH to the point where it should be; literally hundreds of auctions.

I had the same concerns.  That's why I worked it into it. 

• +1 1
4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

The auction house was something devs disregarded as impossible to code for many years.  Now we have it (thanks to a lot of hard work from the dev team).  

Problem is, it is far too limited, taxed to death, and rife with danger.  All of that needs to be turned around.

There shouldn't be anything standing in the way of a healthy trading economy.  It's not creating gear, it's selling it to people who have a higher chance of actually using it than stockpiled gear.   It should also be able to help staff to identify people who are duping due to irregular trading patterns with no discernible source.

1.  Lower Listing price to 50% of it's current value.
  2.  Add "mailbox" upgrades to houses (for about the same cost as a virtual upgrade).   Mailboxes will let players send things from their safe box at the auction house directly to a house ID.
  3.  Remove the 10 listing limit.  It's retarded and just discourages people from actually filling it up.
  4.  Daily generated police equipment in very small amounts (not tazers, flashbangs, spikestrips) ect.
  5.  Add mailboxes where people can list items (away from rebels so as to not create a redirected rebel gear cycle). 
  6.  Add stats for auctions sold. 

i thought you quit retard

Just now, Frog Legs said:

i thought you quit retard

Im sorry who are you?  If you're just a fan please leave your fanmail with one of my assistants.  I don't have time for rando plebs.

Actually nevermind, @ Frog Legs .  You may address me directly.  I like having people around with worse K/Ds than me.

1 minute ago, Penguiny said:

Good stuff sov

Ty mr penguiny mcguiny guinster III

• Like 1

If this got put to a server wide vote, I bet it would win by 60%+ of the population.  Everyone loves that we have it, and hates that so much work was put into limiting it.   Let's get this going.   

If you oppose this, you're a communist and you hate free market capitalism and America.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, T5 bugeater said:

Wouldn’t this take all the risk out of black market use tho making it way to safe ?

They already played the risk game getting the gear.  Why does selling it need to be so risky, especially when there's times where there's literally 2 things listed on the AH and they're garbage.  That shit should be filled with hundreds of options.  

If risk equals a dead auction house, why even bother having it?

• Like 1

I imagine a server where an entire gang can roll up to an auction house and go shopping, everyone buying something they want, tons of people flipping a dime on it, and prices fluctuating naturally up and down like an actual fucking economy.. not some arbitrary opinions.