Marcuss' R&R

• Senior Web Developer
10 hours ago, SPBojo said:

When we review applications we have no way to view a concrete ban history, the closest we get is asking "ANY PREVIOUS BANS? IF YES, WHEN AND WHAT FOR?", ban history definitely plays a factor and certain people have been denied strictly due to their ban history alone. If you have a complaint about a specific council member feel free to shoot me a DM with relevant information, outside of that, everyone deserves a chance and actions done in the past does not reflect the person in the current.

Ask @ Zahzi  nicely and maybe he will give Civilian Council Heads the ability to see ban history for specific individuals.

• +1 1
1 hour ago, PMichael said:

that's what happens when you do not think twice about ramming into a heil and kill everyone around the area within a 15 - 20 meter spread you get blacklisted from medic you had it coming from the small clip i seen

I did think about it

• Director of R&R
4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

@ Marcus Any comment on the situation?  You were the guy who let him off on a 5 day ban completely scot free for cs'ing a ghawk right?  Now he's on medic vdming people and calling you a pedo.  Do you have any regrets yet?

Cg35.gif

To answer your question on having any regrets about my decision the answer is no. If you have been banned by me before and we have a productive conversation about what happened I tend to mark them as a warning/lifted/reduced depending on the situation. As far as for the vdming on medic he was handled quickly and appropriately for his actions. I try to give people second chances and help them understand the rules better so that they don’t make the same mistakes again. @ The Sovereign

• +1 2

"Lets go into to support as a team and get him blacklisted" That was so unbelievably hard to listen to, I have 0 idea who or what all of you medic freaks are, but you need to take a break and get the fuck off of your pcs for a while. This shit is supposed to to be a fun place for people to play a shitty game on a goofy server. Now it just feels like some kind of weird high school filled with a bunch of THIRTY YEAR OLD WEIRDOS, constant drama, rule quoting, bans, blacklist this, o7 that, just play the fucking game you degen fucks. You don't have to prove how much of a loser you are. Its an arma 3 roleplay server in 2023.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
48 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

"Lets go into to support as a team and get him blacklisted" That was so unbelievably hard to listen to, I have 0 idea who or what all of you medic freaks are, but you need to take a break and get the fuck off of your pcs for a while. This shit is supposed to to be a fun place for people to play a shitty game on a goofy server. Now it just feels like some kind of weird high school filled with a bunch of THIRTY YEAR OLD WEIRDOS, constant drama, rule quoting, bans, blacklist this, o7 that, just play the fucking game you degen fucks. You don't have to prove how much of a loser you are. Its an arma 3 roleplay server in 2023.

Commit toaster bath

• BlessUp 1
2 hours ago, Deshoku said:

Commit toaster bath

ive literally never seen you. i just look a peep at your steam and you look like a loser that joins small female streamers steam groups in a desperate attempt to get attention, but who knows, maybe im wrong 😄

8 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

ive literally never seen you again. i just look a peep at your steam and you look like a loser that joins small female streamers steam groups in a desperate attempt to get attention, but who knows, maybe im wrong 😄

Thats like me saying you look like a loser who has to hack in video games to get any kills 😂😂

• Pepega 1
8 hours ago, Marcus said:

To answer your question on having any regrets about my decision the answer is no. If you have been banned by me before and we have a productive conversation about what happened I tend to mark them as a warning/lifted/reduced depending on the situation. As far as for the vdming on medic he was handled quickly and appropriately for his actions. I try to give people second chances and help them understand the rules better so that they don’t make the same mistakes again. @ The Sovereign

I mean obviously that's the official stance.  But off the record, on the low low... you can see his behavior is intentional and repetitive, and has been going on for years and years... and plus he called you a pedo.... tell us what you really think.. off the record.

7CJV.gif

• STFU 1

Uh oh.. @ Metro Boomin  fiending for percs and taking it out on the forums again.  Go steal a catalytic converter like a normal junkie and stop making it our problem.

40 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Uh oh.. @ Metro Boomin  fiending for percs and taking it out on the forums again.  Go steal a catalytic converter like a normal junkie and stop making it our problem.

You are so old that there is a borderline language barrier between us, stop following me betsy. Not a junkie, do you really think I would type as angerly and opinionated as I do if i was popping percs? Do you even know what they are used for, or the effect??? Your ignorance must be bliss, but it makes me nauseous that there is potential for your bloodline to continue. As the pedo stalker medic said, "take a toaster bath" or something.

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

You are so old that there is a borderline language barrier between us, stop following me betsy. Not a junkie, do you really think I would type as angerly and opinionated as I do if i was popping percs? Do you even know what they are used for, or the effect??? Your ignorance must be bliss, but it makes me nauseous that there is potential for your bloodline to continue. As the pedo stalker medic said, "take a toaster bath" or something.

I'm afraid I must rely on your expertise on the effects of percs. 

• STFU 1
  • Admin
19 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

@ Marcus Any comment on the situation?  You were the guy who let him off on a 5 day ban completely scot free for cs'ing a ghawk right?  Now he's on medic vdming people and calling you a pedo.  Do you have any regrets yet?

Cg35.gif

@ Marcus is one of the only good SRNR members and staff members for that matter, we will not take this marcus slander. I would have lifted that ban too 💯

• +1 2
  • STFU 1
Just now, Noble said:

Marcus is one of the only good SRNR members and staff members for that matter, we will not take this marcus slander. I would have lifted that ban too 💯

Cause you're a @ CaloomClark simp. 

source.gif

18 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

This is the truest post here. If this offended anyone reading, maybe take a nice long introspective look into yourself and your priorities and see where you are.

• Like 1
On 7/28/2023 at 9:41 AM, Nick Carraway said:

they wont un black list u because they want the same shit cops losing feds they obviously dont want to win feds against civs. 

valid af. may be toxic but atleast im not shit at the game.

• Like 1