Marcuss' R&R

Don't swing at @ WALT  like that.. he's an angel.  

Marcus is cool too.  I do support the caloom hate though. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rapture said:

@ SPBojo  Are Civ Council members not held to a higher standard?

Nobody's Immune to the smoke @ Winters  Unblacklist Epithets

@ Mako  Where's my 50 mill player retention money?

I honestly, unironically, do think ban history should have a big factor in whether or not people are on CC.  I've seen a ton of serial rdmers, full on creeps, serial vdmers, n-bomb spammers, and tons of other shit that should easily dq people from the role, but they get it anyways because they're in the right gang or have the right friends.  

At the very least, if you've ever combat stored a ghawk, it should dq someone from CC.

• +1 1
  • STFU 1
9 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Get him blacklisted now as a team🤓🤓

Am i famous or something? A channel filled with random kavala retards knowing exactly who i was with some random name

@ SPBojo  looks like we both made it then

You got carried.   You didn't make shit.  You get covered for and propped up despite the fact you shoulda been permed years ago for the shit you've done.

• Cringe 1

Hey guys, lets not forget that Arma 3 is a video game 🙂

2 hours ago, Rapture said:

@ SPBojo  Are Civ Council members not held to a higher standard?

They are and with that get removed immediately upon receiving any ban longer than 7 days, outside of that they are normal players, in this case specifically you made a video calling a bunch of people pedo's whilst caloom held W-key in-game for longer than he should of, i dont condone either of your actions but seeing as this was done on Medic it falls on the Senior R&R to reprimand him. Outside of this based on the clip alone i dont see anything expect the fact he VDM'd which again, any ban longer than 7 days and you get removed.

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I honestly, unironically, do think ban history should have a big factor in whether or not people are on CC.  I've seen a ton of serial rdmers, full on creeps, serial vdmers, n-bomb spammers, and tons of other shit that should easily dq people from the role, but they get it anyways because they're in the right gang or have the right friends.  

When we review applications we have no way to view a concrete ban history, the closest we get is asking "ANY PREVIOUS BANS? IF YES, WHEN AND WHAT FOR?", ban history definitely plays a factor and certain people have been denied strictly due to their ban history alone. If you have a complaint about a specific council member feel free to shoot me a DM with relevant information, outside of that, everyone deserves a chance and actions done in the past does not reflect the person in the current.

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

At the very least, if you've ever combat stored a ghawk, it should dq someone from CC.

I'm not touching that situation with a 10 foot pole, all in all, any ban longer than 7 days and you get removed, outside of that its on a case by case basis and if staff deems something not against the rules im not in the right to "deem it against the rules and punish them myself". 

1 hour ago, CaloomClark said:

Am i famous or something? A channel filled with random kavala retards knowing exactly who i was with some random name

Id assume it was a case of ye ol "channel esp". However, id highly suggest appreciating that you got off easy and avoid adding more fuel to the fire.

1 hour ago, CaloomClark said:

Its okay, i searched 5 of that groups houses and have profited from the brain cells / gear lost in the hellhole that is Kavala 😅

If you have any further questions / concerns please feel free to reach out to me here on the Forums, in Teamspeak or on Discord (spbojo) and il be more than happy to answer any questions etc.

• Haha 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Hey guys, lets not forget that Arma 3 is a video game 🙂

They are and with that get removed immediately upon receiving any ban longer than 7 days, outside of that they are normal players, in this case specifically you made a video calling a bunch of people pedo's whilst caloom held W-key in-game for longer than he should of, i dont condone either of your actions but seeing as this was done on Medic it falls on the Senior R&R to reprimand him. Outside of this based on the clip alone i dont see anything expect the fact he VDM'd which again, any ban longer than 7 days and you get removed.

When we review applications we have no way to view a concrete ban history, the closest we get is asking "ANY PREVIOUS BANS? IF YES, WHEN AND WHAT FOR?", ban history definitely plays a factor and certain people have been denied strictly due to their ban history alone. If you have a complaint about a specific council member feel free to shoot me a DM with relevant information, outside of that, everyone deserves a chance and actions done in the past does not reflect the person in the current.

I'm not touching that situation with a 10 foot pole, all in all, any ban longer than 7 days and you get removed, outside of that its on a case by case basis and if staff deems something not against the rules im not in the right to "deem it against the rules and punish them myself". 

Id assume it was a case of ye ol "channel esp". However, id highly suggest appreciating that you got off easy and avoid adding more fuel to the fire.

Its okay, i searched 5 of that groups houses and have profited from the brain cells / gear lost in the hellhole that is Kavala 😅

If you have any further questions / concerns please feel free to reach out to me here on the Forums, in Teamspeak or on Discord (spbojo) and il be more than happy to answer any questions etc.

I really like that closing bit of PR makes you look really professional, keep it up

• Like 1

I don’t get why some people get so much slack well other would be blacklisted before the ts call even started out it’s caloom I Hurd he stores g hawks well in combat math adds up 

• Like 2
  • STFU 1
41 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

I don’t get why some people get so much slack well other would be blacklisted before the ts call even started out it’s caloom I Hurd he stores g hawks well in combat math adds up 

I hope you can add  the maths adds up because your literature is horrific, at least you’re good at something!

Also… i got blacklisted pretty much instantly lol

30 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I hope you can add  the maths adds up because your literature is horrific, at least you’re good at something!

Also… i got blacklisted pretty much instantly lol

Yeah after calling fat retards in ts for 30 minutes lol shouldn’t have had to listen to your autism speech cause you can’t handle your booze 

• Clown 2
5 hours ago, SPBojo said:

any ban longer than 7 days and you get removed.

Shitty considering simp staff won't make him face penalties.  Wait, isn't @ Marcus  literally the guy who decided to only make you serve 20 mins of a 5 day ban, and you're coming at him calling him a pedo?  

3 hours ago, T5 bugeater said:

Yeah after calling fat retards in ts for 30 minutes lol shouldn’t have had to listen to your autism speech cause you can’t handle your booze 

This.  

20 minutes ago, monster said:

Nervous GIF - Nervous GIFs

It's ok @ monster .  I don't think he's talking about global scripting bans.  

@ Marcus Any comment on the situation?  You were the guy who let him off on a 5 day ban completely scot free for cs'ing a ghawk right?  Now he's on medic vdming people and calling you a pedo.  Do you have any regrets yet?

Cg35.gif

11 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Get him blacklisted now as a team🤓🤓

that's what happens when you do not think twice about ramming into a heil and kill everyone around the area within a 15 - 20 meter spread you get blacklisted from medic you had it coming from the small clip i seen