Turbo is a scammer!!!

Good evening,

TNM customer service has taken your complaint and will get back to you in due timings.

Thanks,
vigi punisher

Looks to me like Turbo gave you 2x mx tasers for a total of 1.75m but perhaps accidentally put 3 in the heli, barring any other contract formed outside of the video you have posted. I think he gave you a bad price but the TNM customer service cannot interfere in a bad bargain. In future Turbo has 3 MX tasers on the BM for 700k each. 

Secondly, doubling money, two trades.

Edited by doubleueyeceekay
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Good evening,

TNM customer service has taken your complaint and will get back to you in due timings.

Thanks,
vigi punisher

Looks to me like Turbo gave you 2x mx tasers for a total of 1.75m but perhaps accidentally put 3 in the heli, barring any other contract formed outside of the video you have posted. I think he gave you a bad price but the TNM customer service cannot interfere in a bad bargain. In future Turbo has 3 MX tasers on the BM for 700k each. 

Clearly says at 0:45 "All three should be in there" lmfao. If he didn't open his mouth maybe that could work. 

• Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Clearly says at 0:45 "All three should be in there" lmfao. If he didn't open his mouth maybe that could work. 

The enemies of TNM are notorious for their video and audio editing skills. 

50 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

This is deepfake fake news generated by cover.ai to besmirch our name

I have heard an unholy alliance of @ Grandma Gary , @ Clash , and @ Not Skateezy -Don't Ban-  is to cause for this

• Downvote 1

@ Noble please change the title of the post to "Turbo, I'm sorry for lying about you scamming me" ty. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

Scamming is legal asf get fucked buddy 

Never said it wasnt "Buddy" just pointing it out to not make deals with this loser. he is known to scam.

• STFU 1
On 8/1/2023 at 12:48 PM, doubleueyeceekay said:

Good evening,

Thanks,
vigi punisher

How’s that dupe ban going for you

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Dupe ban is 14 days.  Your virginity is a lifetime. 

4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Dupe ban is 14 days.  Your virginity is a lifetime. 

Funny you say that considering youre a single middle aged CUTIE PIE who openly admits on a game forum to having no life and "being broken hearted" lmfao. gtf outta here pathetic senior

Almost called you grandma but we all know youll never get a partner whod be willing to touch you lmao, much less have a baby with a fatass forehead

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Funny you say that considering youre a single middle aged dyke who openly admits on a game forum to having no life and "being broken hearted" lmfao. gtf outta here pathetic senior

Almost called you grandma but we all know youll never get a partner whod be willing to touch you lmao, much less have a baby with a fatass forehead

You are unironically autistic. 

2 hours ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Good afternoon,

TNM customer service has received your request.

Even with a duping ban, I am still not a virgin groomer. We will never be the same.

Thanks,

vigi punisher 

p.s. you sound really upset when responding to Sov perhaps you should calm down maybe take a break from your PC.

6 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Good afternoon,

TNM customer service has received your request.

Even with a duping ban, I am still not a virgin groomer. We will never be the same.

Thanks,

vigi punisher 

p.s. you sound really upset when responding to Sov perhaps you should calm down maybe take a break from your PC.

Scammer get scammed into 2 week ban

ps 

this Indian support reply style is kinda cheesy

• Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Scammer get scammed into 2 week ban

ps 

this Indian support reply style is kinda cheesy

I didn't scam anyone, I am a legit gamer. Prove I did anything wrong: pro tip you can't.