Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Times: Issue 5 (Community Manager Special)

11 minutes ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

Absolutely wild a woman who is middle aged, works in a factory making pennies on the dollar, and does this as her pasttime calls anybody a "loser."

Not only are you poor, not only are you out of shape, you're also an incredibly toxic and depressed individual who does nothing but drag everything around her down.

Pick a struggle.

Your situation sucks. Your attitude sucks. Your personality sucks. What is redeeming about you?

You will sit here and go "OH GOT HIM!" with my response yet inside your mind you know truthfully that you have done this to yourself to make such a miserable existence on this one go around you have on Earth.

Mad because nobody cares what you post, so now you only show up to post about me and don't even play arma.  

Friends for years, and threw all that away to try to win over metro and to simp for house.  So weird. 

5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Mad because nobody cares what you post, so now you only show up to post about me and don't even play arma.  

Friends for years, and threw all that away to try to win over metro and to simp for house.  So weird. 

The fact you even deduce this down to Arma instead of your loser attitude shows you just how delusional you are.

I don't care about House. She is a trashy e-girl that wants to fight with other low value women on the internet for attention. Nothing new.

The point is that you sit here and say gross things to people then act all surprised when people call the kettle black.

It's one thing to have a bad job. OK. It's one thing to have a bad attitude. OK. It's one thing to have poor etiquette. OK.

Yet somehow your entire personality is structured around being annoying. I used to think that you were just trolling but I am rapidly convinced that THIS is your life. You're no better than Monster or Rabid. This is your entire personality and it's the thing that gets you "excited."

It is vastly pathetic and I wish you help because you seem like a cool person with cool hobbies yet this entire thing is just so woefully pathetic.

1 minute ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

The fact you even deduce this down to Arma instead of your loser attitude shows you just how delusional you are.

I don't care about House. She is a trashy e-girl that wants to fight with other low value women on the internet for attention. Nothing new.

The point is that you sit here and say gross things to people then act all surprised when people call the kettle black.

It's one thing to have a bad job. OK. It's one thing to have a bad attitude. OK. It's one thing to have poor etiquette. OK.

Yet somehow your entire personality is structured around being annoying. I used to think that you were just trolling but I am rapidly convinced that THIS is your life. You're no better than Monster or Rabid. This is your entire personality and it's the thing that gets you "excited."

It is vastly pathetic and I wish you help because you seem like a cool person with cool hobbies yet this entire thing is just so woefully pathetic.

Why do you keep saying I have a bad job?  Have you not been watching the news?  You know what I do... you and I have had elaborate conversations about my career going on for hours. You know it's a buildup until I'm getting a huge payout, and it's been all over the news that I just got a huge raise.  I 100% make more money than you by a wide margin at this  point, and in 1 1/2 years I'll make more than you ever will in your life.

Not that that matters at all.  I'm only bringing it up because you're bringing it up.  That's not a basis to judge people on at all.  It's just.. bizarre. 

28 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Why do you keep saying I have a bad job?  Have you not been watching the news?  You know what I do... you and I have had elaborate conversations about my career going on for hours. You know it's a buildup until I'm getting a huge payout, and it's been all over the news that I just got a huge raise.  I 100% make more money than you by a wide margin at this  point, and in 1 1/2 years I'll make more than you ever will in your life.

Not that that matters at all.  I'm only bringing it up because you're bringing it up.  That's not a basis to judge people on at all.  It's just.. bizarre. 

Man you're literally on social welfare...

I'm not going to argue any further. You know you and your outlook on life is pathetic. The victim mentality only goes so far.

Keep sitting here and calling people drugheads when you're a rabid attention junkie that can't quite get a fix.

Edited by Not Skateezy -Don't Ban-
1 minute ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

Man you're literally on social welfare...

I'm not going to argue any further. You know you and your outlook on life is pathetic. The victim mentality only goes so far.

Keep sitting here and calling people drugheads when you're a rabid attention junkie that can't quite get a fix.

lmmfao social welfare?  IF people have to work as hard as i do on welfare, then welfare is nothing to whine about.  You're literally a salesman. 

6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

lmmfao social welfare?  IF people have to work as hard as i do on welfare, then welfare is nothing to whine about.  You're literally a salesman. 

I don't have an issue with welfare. I have an issue with people like you who sit there and whine and do nothing to change their situation WHILE on welfare.

American Taxpayers are literally paying for you to sit on this forum and whine. That Olympus donation? Taxpayer subsidy. That 12 foot Cheesesteak you ordered two days ago? Taxpayer subsidy.

This would be okay, YET you are STILL an incredibly negative and toxic individual who makes fun of people with addictions, an issue common with your tax bracket.

It's gross.

Edited by Not Skateezy -Don't Ban-
3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

A man’s main job is also to reproduce but you just keep shooting your muck into your hand thinking about other men, you’ve had your mouth on more pipes than Ricky Falzo

You do realise we all know you’ve also never been inside a gym before

Sorry to break this to you, two men can’t have a baby together

That made me laugh too hard ffs!

PS when is the next Issue of this Newpaper coming out @ The Sovereign  , very informative I never knew @ WALT was a Ginger lol 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

I don't have an issue with welfare. I have an issue with people like you who sit there and whine and do nothing to change their situation WHILE on welfare.

American Taxpayers are literally paying for you to sit on this forum and whine. That Olympus donation? Taxpayer subsidy. That 12 foot Cheesesteak you ordered two days ago? Taxpayer subsidy.

This would be okay, YET you are STILL an incredibly negative and toxic individual who makes fun of people with addictions, an issue common with your tax bracket.

It's gross.

KkmWuEy.png

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

It's gross.

I've literally never spent a dollar of government assistance in my life.  I got my first job when I was 13 and work 10 hour days.  You're a salesman.  I'm not hating on that, but the fact that you come after me all high and mighty is insane to me.  

I push the line of matching toxicities.  Metro is a freak thats been obsessed with me for years.. of course I'm going to be toxic back to him.  I know a ton of people with serious addictions I'm super supportive to, but every single time metro starts fiending, his first instinct is to take it all out on me and that's not my  problem.   He needs a support structure.  

Cheesesteak?  I'm a vegetarian dummy.. you know that.  I eat salads.  

11 hours ago, Ricky Falzo said:

That made me laugh too hard ffs!

PS when is the next Issue of this Newpaper coming out @ The Sovereign  , very informative I never knew @ WALT was a Ginger lol 

I try to do them every Sunday.  I'm hoping to have a couple comic strips for the next one, and maybe even a crossword puzzle.  

And yes.. the truth about @ WALT  is finally out.   It's only a matter of time before he is drummed out of staff now.  

I think the @ Mako  interview went well.  It was nice to see that side of him.  Very humanizing. 

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2023 at 4:07 PM, The Sovereign said:

why am I being dragged into this? 😭 

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, Mark Sloan said:

why am I being dragged into this? 😭 

Girl you get dragged into a Cadillac by a man you owe money. 

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Girl you get dragged into a Cadillac by a man you owe money. 

Totally makes sense. I have played the game or been in the forums in over a month and you’re still mentioning me.. a little strange don’t you think? But anyways you have a good one 👍🏼

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Mark Sloan said:

Totally makes sense. I have played the game or been in the forums in over a month and you’re still mentioning me.. a little strange don’t you think? But anyways you have a good one 👍🏼

Little strange you trying to weasel back here without an 8 paragraph apology post. 

• Downvote 1