Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Times: Issue 5 (Community Manager Special)

1 minute ago, proud said:

can the next article be about how you quit 17 times and are still here?

I look forward to your tearful apology in 15 years over a holocommunicator when you introduce me to your boyfriend and explain you were just repressed and lashing out at some old lesbian you don't know for 5 years on account of that repression. I get it.  I was homophobic too until I came out.  It's like, if everyone knows you hate gay people, you can't possibly be gay right?  Hang in there kiddo.  It gets better. 

pride-march-dancing.gif

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I look forward to your tearful apology in 15 years over a holocommunicator when you introduce me to your boyfriend and explain you were just repressed and lashing out at some old lesbian you don't know for 5 years on account of that repression. I get it.  I was homophobic too until I came out.  It's like, if everyone knows you hate gay people, you can't possibly be gay right?  Hang in there kiddo.  It gets better. 

pride-march-dancing.gif

why is everything about being gay with you? i get it you've never been laid but thats because you've never had a life

think what you want im pretty confident in my beliefs and definitely my sexuality, your kind prays on attention and genuinely believes that yall are stronger than war vets, go fuck yourself gay fuck

you ended your blood line because you couldnt put some fucking make up on and go get a man

50 minutes ago, proud said:

why is everything about being gay with you? i get it you've never been laid but thats because you've never had a life

think what you want im pretty confident in my beliefs and definitely my sexuality, your kind prays on attention and genuinely believes that yall are stronger than war vets, go fuck yourself gay fuck

you ended your blood line because you couldnt put some fucking make up on and go get a man

You should end your bloodline too and not make the mistake your parents did and reproduce because retard breeding retards doesn’t equal double retard it means retard squared, THEREFORE your children would be exponentially more retarded than their parents and it is dangerous ‼️🤔📈📈

57 minutes ago, proud said:

Bro you are kidding right?  You are obsessed with everyone gay or even remotely gay you can find on Olympus.  The only reason you play is to find gay people and start spamming them about killing or maiming them irl, and freaking out about how you're not gay.  You've mentioned my sexuality on this 100x more than I ever have.  You are 100% a closet case. 

Like behind your back.. that is literally all everyone talks about how funny and sad it is you screaming and lisping about gay people.  It's really obvious what's going on to everyone who isn't totally autistic. 

16 minutes ago, Boovin said:

You should end your bloodline too and not make the mistake your parents did and reproduce because retard breeding retards doesn’t equal double retard it means retard squared, THEREFORE your children would be exponentially more retarded than their parents and it is dangerous ‼️🤔📈📈

You are white knighting a ford f-250 sized "woman", one can only imagine what kind of creature you are..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

You are white knighting a ford f-250 sized "woman", one can only imagine what kind of creature you are..

He ain't white knighting shit.  Literally like 10 cringey weirdos have shit to say some weird shit to me on a daily basis, I'm used to it.  I handle it myself.

He's speaking because @ proud  is so insecure and closeted that he is a living breathing joke.  

12 minutes ago, Boovin said:

Aren’t you literally a tweaker irl 

No tweakers are like meth users or some adjacent upper drug.  @ Metro Boomin  does downer pills and OD's on his couch and passes out.  Like oxy's and stuff.  

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
9 hours ago, Boovin said:

Aren’t you literally a tweaker irl 

Not denying the allegations is a bold move, you took a look at sov's iron jawline and fell in love. 

9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

He ain't white knighting shit.  Literally like 10 cringey weirdos have shit to say some weird shit to me on a daily basis, I'm used to it.  I handle it myself.

He's speaking because @ proud  is so insecure and closeted that he is a living breathing joke.  

No tweakers are like meth users or some adjacent upper drug.  @ Metro Boomin  does downer pills and OD's on his couch and passes out.  Like oxy's and stuff.  

You call people simps and white knights for FAR less, at least be fair with your judgement. You spend 13+ hours a day staring at your screen waiting for people to call you annoying, if you are sober doing that then you really are the retard everyone calls you. I don't take any hard drugs, I don't even drink anymore 😄 lying about drug abuse is low, even for your ratty ass. Olympus lost someone semi-recently to drug abuse, show some class you freak.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

Not denying the allegations is a bold move, you took a look at sov's iron jawline and fell in love. 

You call people simps and white knights for FAR less, at least be fair with your judgement. You spend 13+ hours a day staring at your screen waiting for people to call you annoying, if you are sober doing that then you really are the retard everyone calls you. I don't take any hard drugs, I don't even drink anymore 😄 lying about drug abuse is low, even for your ratty ass. Olympus lost someone semi-recently to drug abuse, show some class you freak.

Whatever you gotta say to make yourself look better, loser.

• Weird 1
15 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Bro you are kidding right?  You are obsessed with everyone gay or even remotely gay you can find on Olympus.  The only reason you play is to find gay people and start spamming them about killing or maiming them irl, and freaking out about how you're not gay.  You've mentioned my sexuality on this 100x more than I ever have.  You are 100% a closet case. 

Like behind your back.. that is literally all everyone talks about how funny and sad it is you screaming and lisping about gay people.  It's really obvious what's going on to everyone who isn't totally autistic. 

the only gay person i know of here is you because you've openly said you have a wife, but again think what you want an internet opinion aint gone change the facts about that you went gay because your hideous, youve never been laid before, youve never had a life, and your ending your blood line because you cant pull men.

a womens main job on this earth is to reproduce and instead your here sweating 10 hours a day on your pc writing news for an arma server, get a grip your life is the definition of i fucked up somewhere

15 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

im sorry im the living breathing joke? your known through out both real life and this community for being a fat lard cry baby who plays arma for a living at the rotting age of 40 yrs old, for fucks sake you had a friend over and started talking about arma that speaks enough about your sad life that consists of only arma

i live life but i dont have to sit here n flex that to some joke of a human being who hasnt seen the inside of a gym in over 20 years

now do me a favor after reading this take another bowl to the face as a distraction from how truly pathetic your life is, say whatever you want get whoever to say whatever i will raise my kids to never live a life as pathetic as yours.

• STFU 1
5 hours ago, proud said:

a womens main job on this earth is to reproduce and instead your here sweating 10 hours a day on your pc writing news for an arma server, get a grip your life is the definition of i fucked up somewhere

A man’s main job is also to reproduce but you just keep shooting your muck into your hand thinking about other men, you’ve had your mouth on more pipes than Ricky Falzo

5 hours ago, proud said:

i live life but i dont have to sit here n flex that to some joke of a human being who hasnt seen the inside of a gym in over 20 years

You do realise we all know you’ve also never been inside a gym before

5 hours ago, proud said:

i will raise my kids to never live a life as pathetic as yours.

Sorry to break this to you, two men can’t have a baby together

• +1 1
1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

A man’s main job is also to reproduce but you just keep shooting your muck into your hand thinking about other men, you’ve had your mouth on more pipes than Ricky Falzo

damn apparently the gay community of olympus know me better than me, f*gteam6 on my dick rn

1 minute ago, proud said:

damn apparently the gay community of olympus know me better than me, f*gteam6 on my dick rn

You’re part of the LGBTQIA community on Olympus Entertainment- Mecca for Gamers

• tinhead 1
28 minutes ago, proud said:

You 100% cannot get a voice like yours naturally without kissing a few dudes and wearing your mothers clothes when she’s at work 

40 minutes ago, Boovin said:

You 100% cannot get a voice like yours naturally without kissing a few dudes and wearing your mothers clothes when she’s at work 

well this guy with said voice has fucked more bitches then you ever will so theres that ig, stay mad tho gay boy

3 minutes ago, proud said:

well this guy with said voice has fucked more bitches then you ever will so theres that ig, stay mad tho gay boy

u sound like a 10 year old fortnite kid nobody trynna catch a case 

23 minutes ago, proud said:

You’ve probably been left in message requests or on read more times than everyone else combined bud 

• Clown 1
12 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Whatever you gotta say to make yourself look better, loser.

Absolutely wild a woman who is middle aged, works in a factory making pennies on the dollar, and does this as her pasttime calls anybody a "loser."

Not only are you poor, not only are you out of shape, you're also an incredibly toxic and depressed individual who does nothing but drag everything around her down.

Pick a struggle.

Your situation sucks. Your attitude sucks. Your personality sucks. What is redeeming about you?

You will sit here and go "OH GOT HIM!" with my response yet inside your mind you know truthfully that you have done this to yourself to make such a miserable existence on this one go around you have on Earth.

Edited by Not Skateezy -Don't Ban-
  • BlessUp 1
  • Downvote 1
6 hours ago, proud said:

the only gay person i know of here is you because you've openly said you have a wife, but again think what you want an internet opinion aint gone change the facts about that you went gay because your hideous, youve never been laid before, youve never had a life, and your ending your blood line because you cant pull men.

I've never said I have a wife.  You heard from someone I was a lesbian and immediately started obsessing over me years ago.  Squeaking at me about how you were put on this earth to 'murder f*****ts' and you were going to drive me off the server because 'f******ts deserve to die' and because you're so sheltered you have no idea of the correct slur to use. 

I literally had never even heard of you  and you felt the need to hunt me down in game because you heard I was a lesbian.  You've since spent literally years downvoting me nonstop because of that.  Whatever staff covers for you, should honestly have their rank removed entirely or at the very least, needs to wake the fuck up and realize how psychotic you really are.  

I really do honestly, hope you deal with coming out of the closet in a healthy way and don't become another orlando shooter or something like that. 

• Monkey 1
5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I've never said I have a wife.  You heard from someone I was a lesbian and immediately started obsessing over me years ago.  Squeaking at me about how you were put on this earth to 'murder f*****ts' and you were going to drive me off the server because 'f******ts deserve to die' and because you're so sheltered you have no idea of the correct slur to use. 

I literally had never even heard of you  and you felt the need to hunt me down in game because you heard I was a lesbian.  You've since spent literally years downvoting me nonstop because of that.  Whatever staff covers for you, should honestly have their rank removed entirely or at the very least, needs to wake the fuck up and realize how psychotic you really are.  

I really do honestly, hope you deal with coming out of the closet in a healthy way and don't become another orlando shooter or something like that. 

so your a lonely lesbo makes sense honestly cant see anyone bearing the stench of that room