Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ok PSA About Aegis:

It's pronounced 'ay jiss' not 'ay giss.'  This is a real word, and the fact that there's still people that are in the gang after 2 years not pronouncing it right is a disgrace to everything that is milsim and an embarrassment to your own gang.  

It is a real word.  Its pronunciation is not open to interpretation.  It is a specific Greek shield mentioned in the Illiad derived from Zeus' shield, that became a figure of speech for 'under protection' to the current most common usage, the A.B.M.D.S.  (Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System) that is used to stop incoming ballistic and potentially ICBM systems.  

Now go about your lives pronouncing it correctly and pretending you always knew how to pronounce it correctly, and don't stop for a second to thank me for helping to fix you sounding like a moron.  Thank you. 

• Monkey 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 5
  • STFU 2
  • tinhead 1

Everyone who downvotes this are the people who were saying it wrong over and over again for years.  How embarrassing.  Please don't downvote me. 

• Downvote 4
4 minutes ago, Raquese said:

@ The Sovereign Do you have a job?

If I wanted a job I wouldn't have had 4 kids.  Get to work wage slave.

Seriously.  No downvoting.  Or else...

• Downvote 3
26 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

If I wanted a job I wouldn't have had 4 kids.  Get to work wage slave.

Seriously.  No downvoting.  Or else...

You are retarded. I'm in the middle of starting my own business, I'm 24 and by the time I'm 26 I'll be making 6 figures. But hey atleast you got 6k hours on oly!

enjoy being on section 8 I guess? 🐒  

• +1 1
1 minute ago, Raquese said:

You are retarded. I'm in the middle of starting my own business, I'm 24 and by the time I'm 26 I'll be making 6 figures. But hey atleast you got 6k hours on oly!

I had 4 kids and collect welfare now I never have to work a day in my life.  

Sounds like you're the retarded one.

Like imagine doing all that when you're clearly autistic enough for that neet benes. 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Sounds like you're the retarded one.

Like imagine doing all that when you're clearly autistic enough for that neet benes. 

Crazy how someone can be comfortable with being nothing more than a vapid used cum dump living off the work of others and leaving no legacy or generational wealth for your kids.  Pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Raquese said:

Crazy how someone can be comfortable with being nothing more than a vapid used cum dump living off the work of others and leaving no legacy or generational wealth for your kids.  Pathetic.

I made my 14 year old get a job so I got some spending cash.  He's gotta pay me back for his christmas presents.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

this is pathetic and explains a lot

wonder what the kids will think if they find out an entire community of people thinks their mother is mentally younger than them. 

but other then that i’m beefing an ancient fucking relic, ur ass gonna be playing arma in the retirement home soon💀💀

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Raquese said:

What if in that 2 year span you get fired for being a fat retard and then you make 0 figures?? Ur comment is retarded and you should go back 2 skwl

• Monkey 2
22 hours ago, Boovin said:

What if in that 2 year span you get fired for being a fat retard and then you make 0 figures?? Ur comment is retarded and you should go back 2 skwl

Huff paint fumes