7.62 idk irrelevant player get's mad. A man's rant on an unequivocally drab scenario.

Clip of this shameless bastard whiffing - 

https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/1zZFtPalaWDFqb/ns9ExVUkGSaj?invite=cr-MSxhZG4sODUwMjAxMjks

Notice his horrible aim. Aim labs should be installed. Instead of reporting for nothing and having his BF ban me aimlabs coulda been played. 

Anyways a message to Dante the questionable admin. Who is this no-name anyways. And his buttbudy who missed and got 180 1 tapped by sm1 messing around.

Hey moron. I'm glad we banned me for a 360 p 2-second clip of your friend whiffing. You can clearly see, even in the pixelated Android-quality video, that I did a normal jump, and his slow brain couldn't register. While I can respect you having your friends back by skipping other player reports to ban me... Any person with an IQ over 40 could see there was no rule breach. Moronic ban.... Tell his ass to install aim labs instead of crying to his boyfriend's pocket pussy admin. Is he mad that someone who hasn't played Arma in over a month, 180 1 tapped him, or where does his deep-seated trauma lie? If I were to guess, it would be his lack of affirmation by his parents that led him to be 40 years old, crying on a video game that is 10+ years old. Unfortunately, people like you are why Olympus is dying. Any players who have over 40 hours are punished for being better than the crybaby apes with 1000 hours who suckle admins' teets for a win.  Maybe if he were a real man, he would simply get better. Thanks for supporting this crybaby loser ass behavior. You are enabling a grown man to wallow in shame and self-pity, causing  you to turn a blind eye to reality and ban me. Quite frankly, it's pathetic. If you come to terms with this, I would appreciate an unban. Unfortunately, due to the fact you are shameless, I doubt that will be the case.

Anyways thanks for reading all. And fuck these loser ass cry babies who suck at any game they touch.

• Like 5
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 2

Choosing to whine while standing still instead of taking cover is very olympus

Also weird how he lets this clip slide but forced @ doubleueyeceekay to submit a 5 minute clip for something that does not require a 5 minute clip nor ever has 😲🤔🥸🤓🧐🤨🤪🙁🤯

• +1 1
5 minutes ago, Dante said:

Easily a top 5 ban appeal I have ever gotten. Quality content and I thank you again 

okay no name

57 minutes ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

FUCK THEM UP TREX WHERES THE TREX TAGE

can't get live banned every time I play the server...

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Mayo762 said:

that's the fake 7.62

Funny enough, before this incident, he dm'd me asking who I was. I said get out of here, no name freak, never message me again. Like the sad man he is, of course, he obliged.