@ xanx  Basically I said with all the feds being done cops need to take a breather and civs need to follow rules a bit better. Also I believe a timer needs to be in place so you can’t do a fed and go straight to BW so cops can actually do some other shit. Also talked abt the 10-10 rule and then people brought up cartel fights etc…

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dante said:

If a staff member is intentionally disregarding a player breaking rules, report it to sr admins. I do a lot of player reports. I never see that happen, at least not since I’ve been staff. 

You unfairly banned me and nothing happened with that pal. The problem is you bucko. 

3 hours ago, Doke TV said:

Not saying people shouldn’t be able to do feds. Idk what a solution would look like but one group being able to run 8 feds in 4 hrs is absurd…

Like I said in the 2nd comment, 1hr cooldown between all fed events from the moment the vault is closed or bomb defused. Only people that downvoted it and/or seem to be opposed are Aegis/Gulan Mafia... the only people who do feds back to back to back.

17 minutes ago, Mako said:

ngl this post shows that people have 0 clue what they're talking about, prime example.

Look I understand there is a timer once the bomb is blown but, when you have the fight continued 20-30min after an event then it gives APD right around 15min to prepare for another Federal event. Im just suggesting maybe we increase the timer a tiny bit. Also can u clarify on what the community does not know what there talking about? I mean we do play everyday and there are a lot of grey areas in the rules as some people mentioned. Simply what im trying to suggest is to not have a fed every 45min and let the APD have a breather once in a while. IDK because, this post was just a suggestion for people A. Not to rage at the game.  B. Understanding the 10-10 rule.  C. Don't fear Gangs / Sr. APD because they have an admin on there side and because, of that they wont get in trouble or go for someones rank. 🙂 I mean Mako its a community with many different people getting on for the same reason TO HAVE FUN! Doesn't seem like its fully possible when people walk on egg shells though. 🙂 

12 minutes ago, Mako said:

ngl this post shows that people have 0 clue what they're talking about, prime example.

was that a flashlight i saw through the h barrier?

This clip is the only time I had fun on cop today.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Isn't it curious how the only people downvoting my first comment on this post is members of Aegis, including you. Seems like maybe they have no perspective.

• +1 1
7 minutes ago, Todd Dinger said:

Isn't it curious how the only people downvoting my first comment on this post is members of Aegis, including you. Seems like maybe they have no perspective.

No, bro, they have the perspective of free kits with admin points and never getting banned for the bullshit everyone else has to put up with. God forbid something doesn't go their way, and bans will be en route. How admins are able to give themselves free kits and all sorts of shit is beyond me, brain dead decision.

For instance, fat Mason Live banned me after I VDM'd him. It was an admin kit. Who cares? Also, he didn't let me comp him or even make a dispute. 

Did I break the horse cock rule? Yes. Should the dispute menu have been used, probably? At the end of the day, it is the crybaby kit that was lost, yes. Who cares?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Jelly Donut said:

Civ Section - 
Hello my little civilian friends out there yall have been doing a lot of Federal events lately as I mentioned above. A few things that I hear from cops often are some little rule breaks that happen here and there. There is a lot of backpacking that happens and yall can say you never backpack but, IT HAPPENS. All I ask if yall are going to do these events for money or a big fight please just follow rules. I know yall are sometimes outnumbered but, most of the time yall shit on APD it is what it is. If APD does a Armored run guess what yall got RPGs use them. If APD auth lethals for POs and Deps then fight back its the same thing. I don't see why people get butt hurt when APD starts using there resources. Theres also been instances infront of staff members of people just running up to a civ in restraints and shooting them. Guys it isnt fair to APD to just shoot your friend in the face when it isnt cross fire. Either make it look like cross fire or kill the cop and lockpick your friend out. 

backpacking is allowed, both cops and civs can do it cuz everyone does it, light rp server so no one cares.

rarely do we cry about cops being op because usually we hold you at your HQ, only time its a problem is when admin gear is invloved which is CLEARLY not allowed yet sometimes obtained.

everything else u say we do is allowed, we break no rules. 

the skill gap has changed since the old days and unfortunately your not getting that back, your just gonna have to adjust to the current playstyle and try your hardest.

• Hmm 2
2 minutes ago, proud said:

backpacking is allowed, both cops and civs can do it cuz everyone does it, light rp server so no one cares.

rarely do we cry about cops being op because usually we hold you at your HQ, only time its a problem is when admin gear is invloved which is CLEARLY not allowed yet sometimes obtained.

the skill gap has changed since the old days and unfortunately your not getting that back, your just gonna have to adjust to the current playstyle and try your hardest.

I respect this. I thought backpacking was not allowed from what I was told. Also Admin gear is used a lot no matter what anyone says I see admin gear used a good bit. Def agree im just bad at the game and need to improve also do you have that medic video still of yall killing me on medic brings back some funny days lmao 

NVM i got it... 😞 

19 minutes ago, Jelly Donut said:

I respect this. I thought backpacking was not allowed from what I was told. Also Admin gear is used a lot no matter what anyone says I see admin gear used a good bit. Def agree im just bad at the game and need to improve also do you have that medic video still of yall killing me on medic brings back some funny days lmao 

NVM i got it... 😞 

im sorry im dopey yes backpacking is not allowed on s1 only s3, which is new because to me its always been allowed and i thought it wasnt a problem guess one too many people cried about that

dang that was you in that video, good ol times hope your having a good laugh about it now🤣

1 hour ago, Todd Dinger said:

The only reason it's being downvoted was because you suggested increasing the cooldown between federal events to 1hr and we disagree because it has already been increased multiple times.

Let's put something into perspective right, old timer used to be 15 MINUTES between different events, so if you went from Fed -> Fed, timer would be 30 minutes, but if you went Fed -> BW it was 15, it was then increased to 30 minutes no matter what to allow the APD more of a break inbetween, and then further more increased recently when it was changed to be a 45 minute timer in between events IF the bomb had blown, you have more than enough time in between events to break off and do something else for a little bit, or log off if you prefer not to participate in another federal events, further increasing the already annoyingly long timer just takes away from our content (especially when considering it can be a struggle to get and keep enough cops for an events).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, proud said:

backpacking is only allowed on conq what are you smoking

1 hour ago, Element_ said:

backpacking is only allowed on conq what are you smoking

2 hours ago, proud said:

im sorry im dopey yes backpacking is not allowed on s1 only s3, which is new because to me its always been allowed and i thought it wasnt a problem guess one too many people cried about that

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, Jelly Donut said:

Look I understand there is a timer once the bomb is blown but, when you have the fight continued 20-30min after an event then it gives APD right around 15min to prepare for another Federal event. Im just suggesting maybe we increase the timer a tiny bit. Also can u clarify on what the community does not know what there talking about? I mean we do play everyday and there are a lot of grey areas in the rules as some people mentioned. Simply what im trying to suggest is to not have a fed every 45min and let the APD have a breather once in a while. IDK because, this post was just a suggestion for people A. Not to rage at the game.  B. Understanding the 10-10 rule.  C. Don't fear Gangs / Sr. APD because they have an admin on there side and because, of that they wont get in trouble or go for someones rank. 🙂 I mean Mako its a community with many different people getting on for the same reason TO HAVE FUN! Doesn't seem like its fully possible when people walk on egg shells though. 🙂 

My post was about the general disinformation on this post

Federal timers are dynamic dependent on whether they've been won/lost by the APD

• 45 minutes if the APD lost
  • 30 minutes if the APD wins

Ex:

8 hours ago, Doke TV said:

Not saying people shouldn’t be able to do feds. Idk what a solution would look like but one group being able to run 8 feds in 4 hrs is absurd…

10 hours ago, Jelly Donut said:

That's fair. I misspoken a bit then. I'm not saying all you should do when on cop is go between fed and blackwater I know it happens a lot and its an issue and I do believe there needs to be a cooldown after a Fed/BW is fixed there should be about a 30minute cooldown before another is started. What I'm talking about is when a cop gets on mid fight and a Federal event and die a few times then we clean it up and they just log because, there scared of another Fed/BW happening I feel like maybe they can take 15-25 min and patrol around. UNTIL any change is done though this is how cop is there are going to be lots of Federal events and I feel like if you don't want to do them don't log on until a change is made. Thats something sAPD needs to discuss about maybe putting a cooldown in-between federal events 

3 hours ago, Todd Dinger said:

I downvoted your post because I don't agree with you. I have been on both sides, the reason that the Federal Event cooldown timer was initially increased from 15 to 30 minutes after an event ended is because of me or the change following that to 45 minutes that I supported.

2 hours ago, T Rex said:

No, bro, they have the perspective of free kits with admin points and never getting banned for the bullshit everyone else has to put up with. God forbid something doesn't go their way, and bans will be en route. How admins are able to give themselves free kits and all sorts of shit is beyond me, brain dead decision.

For instance, fat Mason Live banned me after I VDM'd him. It was an admin kit. Who cares? Also, he didn't let me comp him or even make a dispute. 

Did I break the horse cock rule? Yes. Should the dispute menu have been used, probably? At the end of the day, it is the crybaby kit that was lost, yes. Who cares?

💀

4 hours ago, Element_ said:

was that a flashlight i saw through the h barrier?
This clip is the only time I had fun on cop today.

That was a flashlight.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

New to the server so idk but instead of making it time in between majors or whatever they are called just place a limit on how many per restart or some shit. Remove this bs cop wave at these big events and balance it out:
so if 5 cops 10 rebels fuck it give each 3 lives as they need to push something or even more. this removes cops randoming slamming fed knowing full well they can comeback, and civs might be a bit more happy. Therefor cops that want to roleplay can leave fed at a point, and combat is somewhat equal. If need be put a rule where the major has to write a message saying how many people they got. and give em low rank cops a chance to pick lethals for majors since its a major.

• Admin
7 hours ago, proud said:

its always been allowed

Nah bro shit never been allowed lmao. It’s just something that’s typically hard as shit to prove. I can tell when I’m being backpacked for instance (like knowing exactly where I am outside of a fed dome) but without seeing someone’s whole body (and getting their name) sticking out, it’s just impossible to report. It gets people banned occasionally. Just one of those things that’s hard for the general player to catch someone doing with substance. 

6 hours ago, monster said:

-snip-

Everything said here. The timer is fine. I remember the days where people could just fly around and set a bomb on each event back to back to back with no cooldown. The cooldown timer is in a good sweet spot right now.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mako said:

My post was about the general disinformation on this post

Federal timers are dynamic dependent on whether they've been won/lost by the APD

• 45 minutes if the APD lost
  • 30 minutes if the APD wins

Ex:

I downvoted your post because I don't agree with you. I have been on both sides, the reason that the Federal Event cooldown timer was initially increased from 15 to 30 minutes after an event ended is because of me or the change following that to 45 minutes that I supported.

💀

That was a flashlight.

@ Mako fair