OG Icaria Diss Track

@ Grandma Gary  @ hawkg  @ Headless  @ lukie

These were simpler times. 

• Like 4
  • STFU 2
16 minutes ago, xanx said:

seek help.

Unfortunately sir, I just have to accept your insult for fear you might fly off the handle and start crying and seeking staff victimhood.  You are the type to call the cops if I hurt your feelings.   Hard pass.   You win. 

I'd make fun of you being a dogowner and you'd create a sob story about how sad of a life your dog has had and create a 'pity me' post where a handful of weird dudes stand on this victim island with you while you beg staff to ban people.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, xanx said:

you're weird.

+ Im not a dogowner.

but stay being weird my guy.

Depending on how dominant your genes are that might be a matter of perspective. 

Just now, The Sovereign said:

Depending on how dominant your genes are that might be a matter of perspective. 

My genes are quite dominant, I come from a type of bloodline that they/them type of people like you evade having an eye contact with, but I'd love to meet you and put you back on default settings you pagan.

Just now, xanx said:

My genes are quite dominant, I come from a type of bloodline that they/them type of people like you evade having an eye contact with, but I'd love to meet you and put you back on default settings you pagan.

You might start off trying, but you'd just abandon the plan.. like you abandon everything, and everyone.

Just now, The Sovereign said:

You might start off trying, but you'd just abandon the plan.. like you abandon everything, and everyone.

Idk where is this me abandoning anyone or anything coming from, but retarded people do tend to make shit up in their head, keep proving me right lol

Find god, there are only 2 genders.

11 minutes ago, xanx said:

Idk where is this me abandoning anyone or anything coming from, but retarded people do tend to make shit up in their head, keep proving me right lol

Find god, there are only 2 genders.

She kicked you out and made you take all your little anime toys and video game computer with you.   I'm 100% the woman I was born as, but you're half the man you used to be. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

She kicked you out and made you take all your little anime toys and video game computer with you.   I'm 100% the woman I was born as, but you're half the man you used to be. 

Who kicked me out of where? You need immediate help. Delusion is a problem not to be taken lightly.

5 minutes ago, xanx said:

Who kicked me out of where? You need immediate help. Delusion is a problem not to be taken lightly.

Godamn you didn't even provide a home for your family? 

What was the plan?  Be one of those dads that lives with his parents and gives half his taco bell check to child support?

Godamn man.. I'm starting to see why you spend so much energy focusing on me on the Olympus forums 24/7.  I'm sorry dude.

This bitch dead ass gave me a copyright strike on youtube over an olympus diss track.  Are you serious?

On 10/29/2023 at 4:06 PM, The Sovereign said:

8494q5.jpg
84958l.jpg

@ xanx Basically you.

youre not just different but you go out of your way to try to be toxic to other people. you deserve it, you whatever the fuck you choose to be for the day, you 48 year old "woman"  who doesnt know who they are as a person. thats why you clinch to this "community" as much as you do, your identity is wrapped in this. you supposedly quit months ago. so leave, you fat fucking wretched bitch of a wannabe woman. you trash on other people constantly, to the point that good people of this bullshit "community" have all come to the agreement on. this is a weird bitch, half of us will bully it, half of us will "support it" just so it gets bullied more. recognize youre actually a muppet. if i was in your gang i could stick my whole hand in your bussy and control you the way you try to control other people. Youre an idiot. leave this bullshit. grow up. find a woman or whatever the fuck youre interested in.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Lil Jewzie Vert said:

youre not just different but you go out of your way to try to be toxic to other people. you deserve it, you whatever the fuck you choose to be for the day, you 48 year old "woman"  who doesnt know who they are as a person. thats why you clinch to this "community" as much as you do, your identity is wrapped in this. you supposedly quit months ago. so leave, you fat fucking wretched bitch of a wannabe woman. you trash on other people constantly, to the point that good people of this bullshit "community" have all come to the agreement on. this is a weird bitch, half of us will bully it, half of us will "support it" just so it gets bullied more. recognize youre actually a muppet. if i was in your gang i could stick my whole hand in your bussy and control you the way you try to control other people. Youre an idiot. leave this bullshit. grow up. find a woman or whatever the fuck youre interested in.

I only ever reflect the same toxicity that's thrown at me.  You 88 retards have said farrrrrrr worse than anything I've ever said to you.

You're obviously just talking for him so he can push his victim narrative by not being involved, but it's cringe.  After 88 though, you don't know how to be anything but sidekicks to cringey sus grown men.

12 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I only ever reflect the same toxicity that's thrown at me.  You 88 retards have said farrrrrrr worse than anything I've ever said to you.

You're obviously just talking for him so he can push his victim narrative by not being involved, but it's cringe.  After 88 though, you don't know how to be anything but sidekicks to cringey sus grown men.

i started as a leader of jew you socially retarded cunt. i went from being a jewish extremist to joining 88 and MAKING MY PFP MOCK BIG JOHN

youre retarded, suck on a 12 gauge until that bitch wanna start on yo ugly ass

• Downvote 1
Just now, Lil Jewzie Vert said:

i started as a leader of jew you socially retarded cunt. i went from being a jewish extremist to joining 88 and MAKING MY PFP MOCK BIG JOHN

youre retarded, suck on a 12 gauge until that bitch wanna start on yo ugly ass

Bruh you are dead ass one of Big John's discarded sex toys.  Youve made page long rants about me way before I ever even knew who you are.  

But it's alright.  Cry and play the victim while still demonstrating exactly what I'm talking about.  

You ain't my first obsessed hater and you won't be my last I'm sure.