Remove The R&R Faction Because They're Useless Anyway

Remove The R&R Faction Because They're Useless Anyway  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Delete?

Ive noticed lately medics taking shit way to personal, ill deny someone, theyll try to revive them anyway, the medic gets killed, then i get denied till restart. Medic faction just seems to be filled full of snowflakes lately.

16 minutes ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

Ive noticed lately medics taking shit way to personal, ill deny someone, theyll try to revive them anyway, the medic gets killed, then i get denied till restart. Medic faction just seems to be filled full of snowflakes lately.

on god

1 hour ago, Clash said:

Keep the faction but they all need to be retrained because each of them has a combined brain cell of like 10

I do not share my brain cells with anyone, I got two and I'm not sharing.

Also, don't get rid of the one thing I like to do just bc everyone else sucks at it =P

And yes, I am taking notes I'm old it could take a while to get to some revives now.😎 Might forget a cupcake or two...

• Like 1

On god, i always see the haters on forums requesting ingame and sucking dick the moment we get a good revive..

However if you dont wanna be revived just deny and kill the medic if hes not listening, if that many medics dont listen according to you just start IA and every medic will be gone in no time.