Is this rvd  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is this rvd

• yes( u hope to become the next mod or support team member aka fat bald no friends)
    • no(u are intelligent, and ur genius is acknowledged)

Is this rvd? .  I found the heli in the middle of nowhere after getting picked up by medic. That being my only means of travel i took it. As to my knowledge rdv applies to random vehicle destruction tactics such as destroying vehicle via gang shed, bombs or other methods. Now in the video i did no such thing. All i did was attempt an arial combat maneuver known as the backflip. I attempted the backflip, and ended up crashing. On the death screen i was disputed for "rvd" and asked for 550k comp. Now is it my fault the owner of the heli left his vehicle unlocked? Is it my fault he isnt prone to the idea of leaving ur vehicle unlocked creates the possibility of random people doing random things in your vehicle? If someone has complete control over your vehicle they can do whatever they want with it. if they do whatever they want, and it results in the destruction of your vehicle who is at fault but yourself? Rvd shouldnt exist especially in this case sense it was an accident. If i were to deliberately destroy his vehicle i would kill him in the process by dive bombing, but i didnt. all i did was attempt a common arial combat maneuver known as the backflip.

Also player has 65 mill and 3 orcas in garage. He should be banned for asking for comp.

@ Dante  i dont know if u have eyes but in the video u can clearly see a backflip taking place 

7f674d7b4c8696349bb6d40d7d3277bd.png

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

Looks like Combat logging and RVD might need to up the time@ Dante

wasnt combat logging shit happens 

42 minutes ago, Dante said:

True, I was feeling generous being it’s the day after thanksgiving 😇

u are a bitch 

6 minutes ago, Todd Dinger said:

i wouldn't call a backflip in an orca a "common aerial combat maneuver" and u look awfully close to the ground to attempt one. idk looks sus to me

it is a aerial maneuver and yeah i was too close to the ground im a bit out of practice 

also had fully csat mxsw kit i wasnt going to deliberately smash the orca into the ground 

As the most experienced with bans on the server I believe this is not RVD.

The rules states "Do not blow up or destroy vehicles for no reason".

Trying a cool stunt is a reason and nose diving an AP heli cause they're faggots is also a reason.

Never a ban.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Head Admin
4 hours ago, silton said:

As the most experienced with bans on the server I believe this is not RVD.

The rules states "Do not blow up or destroy vehicles for no reason".

Trying a cool stunt is a reason and nose diving an AP heli cause they're faggots is also a reason.

Never a ban.

I was sorta on the fence about this one but I just cannot find a flaw in your logic here.

Never a ban.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I was sorta on the fence about this one but I just cannot find a flaw in your logic here.

Never a ban.

Once a legend always a legend 

• 2 weeks later...

If you were part of one of the larger Gangs you could have gotten away with it. Swine has a habit of camping me in Kavala and destroying my cars as I spawn them.