Olympus Staff Meeting

Meeting discussing the biased staff   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Allow Public discussion about biased staff

We will perm everyone for at least 6 months if they get caught selling peaches, but sense this guy is in aegis we will unban him and put him on restrictions. It doesn’t matter that this guy sold hundreds of millions of peaches. It doesn’t matter this guy faked an 07 post to sell his millions of peaches. Matter of fact if anyone brings up the selling of peaches we will delete the post and probably ban them too. Even though we forced their hand about the talking of selling peaches (because we made it unprecedented) we will delete their post, and destroy all  questioning of the selling of peaches. ( this guy used 20 tempests and 5 fuel trucks to collect this amount of peaches. This guy used an exploitative burgen bag to have 200 times max inventory. He built a factory sending peaches from the field to his house. He manipulated new players into collecting peaches from him “ how is he not banned. This guy exploited the peach selling system instead of selling peaches to the markets he sold them directly to players destroying the business of the small markets. Without the players buying peaches from the markets, the markets became obsolete and irrelevant in the world of the marketing of produce.

Also we should allow our player base to call each other “slurs” and allow them to speak heinous words and do heinous things.  

However if any of these “slurs” or heinous words are directed at our beloved staff (excluding grandma Gary noble Mason nerdygay Walt Dave killer mike lit and others)  it is no longer “Content”, but rather something against policy. 
but we cannot come off as hypocrites we can’t ban their forums account. All we can do is sweep it under the rug and deny deny deny.

I mean we’ve all seen it who cares if Nicole tells people to kys  or mako says the f word.  We don’t give af if anyone calls someone a p word because that isn’t a serious allegation, but we 100 percent care about other accusations regarding our staff (free John) 

Btw I don’t care about people saying slurs, but if u allow one group to behave that way with no punishment how can you not allow another?  Pretty gay IMO

Edited by hawkg

They let people say whatever they want to on the forums for the most part within reason on all issues within their control.  If you're referring to that thread being deleted, it's because there is an issue with discussing something that's not in their control.  "Trading outside of black market" accusations gotta be censored or the server could get in hot water and nobody wants that to happen.

• +1 1
4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

They let people say whatever they want to on the forums for the most part within reason on all issues within their control.  If you're referring to that thread being deleted, it's because there is an issue with discussing something that's not in their control.  "Trading outside of black market" accusations gotta be censored or the server could get in hot water and nobody wants that to happen.

Like I said do you see anyone discussing the selling of peaches when the person got a hefty sentence? The answers no, and by simply doing unprecedented things how can someone not ask questions? 

22 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Like I said do you see anyone discussing the selling of peaches when the person got a hefty sentence? The answers no, and by simply doing unprecedented things how can someone not ask questions? 

Kind of a common sense issue.  Discussing bugs and exploiting them before bugs are fully fixed just leads to more people exploiting and more bans.  

Imagine how much fewer duping bans we'd have if nobody ever taught people how to dupe?

There is a patch coming to fix the exploit, and when it's out, I'm willing to bet they censor no discussion on the issue of peaches and apples.

They're just saving all the r-words from catching a b-hammer.

• STFU 1
14 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Kind of a common sense issue.  Discussing bugs and exploiting them before bugs are fully fixed just leads to more people exploiting and more bans.  

Imagine how much fewer duping bans we'd have if nobody ever taught people how to dupe?

There is a patch coming to fix the exploit, and when it's out, I'm willing to bet they censor no discussion on the issue of peaches and apples.

They're just saving all the r-words from catching a b-hammer.

Immaterial 

2 hours ago, hawkg said:

Immaterial 

It is tho.  Hawk every single time there's a bug or exploit I go through efforts to stop you from finding out about it because I know damned well it's going to be your next ban lol.  

If zeroblade can sell peaches and get it lifted in a month why is @ CHEESE1  still banned for "bragging" about selling peaches (hes lit autistic)? Why are cheaters getting unbanned in 3 months when people like @ mat the w  & @ SixNain  show genuine interest in rejoining the server and playing legit and offer to force pov, be on restrictions, etc. Why can mako and friends tell people to kill themselves, call them faggots, pedos, slurs, etc but when i tell someone on s3 to kys is get kicked for harrassment. Double standards run rampant through certain staff members and certain bans and its honestly unreal.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

It is tho.  Hawk every single time there's a bug or exploit I go through efforts to stop you from finding out about it because I know damned well it's going to be your next ban lol.  

If I ever get banned it’s because I don’t care. 

5 minutes ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

If zeroblade can sell peaches and get it lifted in a month why is @ CHEESE1  still banned for "bragging" about selling peaches (hes lit autistic)? Why are cheaters getting unbanned in 3 months when people like @ mat the w  & @ SixNain  show genuine interest in rejoining the server and playing legit and offer to force pov, be on restrictions, etc. Why can mako and friends tell people to kill themselves, call them faggots, pedos, slurs, etc but when i tell someone on s3 to kys is get kicked for harrassment. Double standards run rampant through certain staff members and certain bans and it’s honestly unreal.

Exactly man it’s sad. Same reason why forester was unbanned +10 times  (aka bradz)

Edited by hawkg
1 hour ago, hawkg said:

no

i only hop on olympus forums to look at drama sometimes

i am tired of talking to literal neets

monster will be 30 years old in his parents basement

mako will never be able to ride the rollercoasters

xanx or xlax or whoever will be beating his estranged wife

and this is the community u surround urself with

get outside and start lifting!!

Edited by Not Skateezy -Don't Ban-
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

no

i only hop on olympus forums to look at drama sometimes

i am tired of talking to literal neets

monster will be 30 years old in his parents basement

mako will never be able to ride the rollercoasters

xanx or xlax or whoever will be beating his estranged wife

and this is the community u surround urself with

get outside and start lifting!!

I love PF

Mako needs to save his bloodline by the sound of Nicole’s voice she might be over 6’0