You claimed AEGIS was a sub gang of CnT. 

Your opinion on anything Olympus related should be void after saying something that ridiculous. You are clearly delusional and should seek immediate therapy to help you through this crisis.

Also..

AUTOHOVER IN PLACE FOR 5 MINUTES, OR BE TITANED BY BBC

• Like 1
  • +1 1
37 minutes ago, knifemaster said:

Don't get me wrong, I dislike aegis as much as the next person, however i think that would be completely unfair. I've gotten to play with quite a few of them, and sure they can be toxic but honestly I wouldn't wish a full wipe on any of them.

except @ Fefe 's stash of zafs......(Im only kidding)

Thanks for applying to Aegis, unfortunately you did not lick the boots enough so your application has been placed on hold.

34 minutes ago, monster said:

Woah woah

If you put all of your arma hours into learning a skill you'd be an expert in it by now.

32 minutes ago, monster said:

I have literally never been dropped a single piece of staff/spawned in gear that I have kept and/or gained from. The most mako has dropped me from what I can remember is a non armored uniform that isn't in the server that simply looks good (I lost it when I died)

lie

16 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Your opinion on anything Olympus related should be void after saying something that ridiculous. You are clearly delusional and should seek immediate therapy to help you through this crisis.

Also..

proof

7 minutes ago, T o b y said:

ban all !!

well said femfriend

57 minutes ago, Fefe said:

a1dc974485d777ece728e0c1b57aa508.png

41f2f6d4824cad3bb74be91e8b790b91.png

u act like thats a flex. U manipulate smaller gangs into fighting bws with u. Then while fighting the feds u use tier 5 granit zaf the whole mix

36 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Also..

Never said that.  Also me and cnt have made some great strides lately at developing a mutual base level of respect.  Please don't create issues.

2 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Aegis are piece's of shit dont get me wrong, but if money is wipe or gear or houses everyone has to get wiped

They duped.  Every duper has always been wiped.  It's standard practice.

I want one aegis or one staff member to answer one question.  Why was the entire aegis gang using an exploit to dupe cop gear, it is known by staff and proven, and not a single person was banned and not a single bit of that gear was taken from them?  Any other gang would have been wiped and permed and this server deserves an answer.

*they also used the exploit to dupe gold bars, so they money duped too*

• Hmm 1
15 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Never said that.  Also me and cnt have made some great strides lately at developing a mutual base level of respect.  Please don't create issues.

Highly doubt anyone in CnT respects you. 

As for BBC.. We don't negotiate with terrorists. You're still going to get titan engaged as medic until it's against server rules. Your kidney will still be taken and tossed to the ground. Your gear will be placed inside a car and said car will be launched into the ocean. 

We will then wash our hands to get rid of the smell of popcorn and cotton candy that clowns leaves behind. 

17 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

They duped.  Every duper has always been wiped.  It's standard practice.

I want one aegis or one staff member to answer one question.  Why was the entire aegis gang using an exploit to dupe cop gear, it is known by staff and proven, and not a single person was banned and not a single bit of that gear was taken from them?  Any other gang would have been wiped and permed and this server deserves an answer.

*they also used the exploit to dupe gold bars, so they money duped too*

please let me know how this dupe works because i never heard of it

4 minutes ago, -666- said:

i think we need to wipe the scammers @ Fefe  @ monster   jk love my babygirls 

that rook was 5m i swear

1 minute ago, Fefe said:

please let me know how this dupe works because i never heard of it

that rook was 5m i swear

you said it was gold plated it was not you fat fuck 

1 minute ago, Fefe said:

That isnt even nicole.... You have to be the most retarded person in the server

Sorry i dont talk to fat e girls on arma 3 i dont recognize voices because i dont talk to fat e girls on arma 3 .

Either way bro is getting bitched lol

88qlng.jpg

• Clown 1
26 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Highly doubt anyone in CnT respects you. 

As for BBC.. We don't negotiate with terrorists. You're still going to get titan engaged as medic until it's against server rules. Your kidney will still be taken and tossed to the ground. Your gear will be placed inside a car and said car will be launched into the ocean. 

We will then wash our hands to get rid of the smell of popcorn and cotton candy that clowns leaves behind. 

I don't even know you, bud.  This all started because you found out I'm a girl.  The creepy hostage situations, the nonstop titan engagements on medic, and even cnt is starting to get the picture of how weird and creepy you've been with me.  I don't want anything to do with you, the things you say and the way you act make my skin crawl, and you make me straight up uncomfortable.  I wish you could just handle yourself like a normal person, and shit talk like a normal person, and not use every time you see me as an opportunity to act like that.  I just wish you would forget I exist.  I don't even take pleasure in beating you because I know it's just going to make you act weirder and creepier to me. 

And CnT and myself, through some help of third party from fog, and I can only speculate because of his behavior, @ Childish , have been working to keep the actions above board and everyone being chiller and less toxic, and I hope you get on board that train.