P07 God - Montage Worthy?

1 minute ago, N9ne- said:

@ nicole and @ Big Boss Fredo  - I think this needs to be settled in a friendly P07 1v1 event on the LMS island.

I’ll wipe the bitch with a hatchback sport 

5 minutes ago, N9ne- said:

@ nicole and @ Big Boss Fredo  - I think this needs to be settled in a friendly P07 1v1 event on the LMS island.

Streamed by @ Scribble  and bets can be placed

u beat him naked... i think that's all that needs to be said.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rufus said:

Having a job where you need to clock in isn't a flex bud. It just tells me you're a low-level employee who isn't trusted.

I work for my family's business. I am not salaried because I don't need to be. 😐

2 minutes ago, nicole said:

I work for my family's business. I am not salaried because I don't need to be. 😐

I think that’s so sweet how your family is willing to hire a cripple in a wheelchair, much love to your fam ❤️

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

I think that’s so sweet how your family is willing to hire a cripple in a wheelchair, much love to your fam ❤️

why are your feelings so hurt man? i didn't even make the post about how god awful you are... 

2 minutes ago, nicole said:

why are your feelings so hurt man? i didn't even make the post about how god awful you are... 

how is that upset? I just complimented your family on helping support you even with your disability 

14 minutes ago, Rufus said:

Having a job where you need to clock in isn't a flex bud. It just tells me you're a low-level employee who isn't trusted.

Well this is very narrow minded lol I know multiple developers that have to clock in and out to track time used on each development. Can easily be a 1099 which does not mean low-level... You need to expand your work experience. 

54 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

It was black btw 

Your genuinely sped lol i promise you he was on his vigi using a vigi taser keep coping

1 minute ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

Your genuinely sped lol i promise you he was on his vigi using a vigi taser keep coping

Nobody is pressed over this video, homie is probably gonna delete it in a couple hours once he realizes This ain’t it 

11 minutes ago, nman said:

you know people are upset by you when they make an entire forum post just to show you missing some shots

Not upset, and I am a supporter of the Fredo cause as seen below. Just was providing some friendly banter as I know he is not bad at the game. I think the real culprit who has scraped by is @ Pigz

BMkVYXN.png

9 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Nobody is pressed over this video, homie is probably gonna delete it in a couple hours once he realizes This ain’t it 

The comment section provides too much content, can't remove it ❤️ 

Edited by N9ne-

@ N9ne-  that’s what I’m saying I love forum drama that’s why I’m chilling, @ nicole celebrating me missing 3 shots like I haven’t robbed the entire APD naked with a po7 lmao 

• Kappa 2
20 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Nobody is pressed over this video

1 hour ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Are you guys running away from a naked with a po7? 

Idk I’m confused, your boy died with a spar taser in that tower and you decide to run and post a video? are you a team player or a role player @ WALT get your hoes 

Crusty bitch stop making excuses, they only gave you dep chief because you have the deepest voice in the APD bozo 

Nobodys pressed?