11 hours ago, Millennium said:

Maybe use proper english

in what world?  You might be retarded but I’m talking about the perception of Christmas. Because it’s Christmas time let me get some e rep. Since refers to a time period. Go back to school moron 

11 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

shutup 

U seem to be extra aggressive recently everything going ok? 

Edited by hawkg
  • tinhead 1
2 hours ago, hawkg said:

in what world?  You might be retarded but I’m talking about the perception of Christmas. Because it’s Christmas time let me get some e rep. Since refers to a time period. Go back to school moron 

U seem to be extra aggressive recently everything going ok? 

.... w h a t

• Like 1
6 hours ago, hawkg said:

I think you need to stay in school longer...

8e7d5a495c68d753502ebb3a7166e225.png

Also.... "Because it’s Christmas time let me get some e rep. Since refers to a time period." Christmas is a period of time retard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Millennium said:

I think you need to stay in school longer...

8e7d5a495c68d753502ebb3a7166e225.png

Also.... "Because it’s Christmas time let me get some e rep. Since refers to a time period." Christmas is a period of time retard.

1. grades do not define intelligence and 2. retard im saying sense (because) its xmas  time i should get e rep. Keep hating because ur fat and wasted ur adult hood doing support tickets 

The word since would only work if i was saying "Since the beginning of the Christmas families around the world gave presents to one another"

Instead i am simply saying sense its christmas time (the the time of giving) players should give me e rep. Can your third grade cognitive mind comprehend what i'm saying? After all i did put it in simple English for your simple mind.

1 hour ago, Farrel said:

Sense you asked so nicely 

Thank you for being nice to your little brother.

• Weird 1
3 hours ago, hawkg said:

1. grades do not define intelligence and 2. retard im saying sense (because) its xmas  time i should get e rep. Keep hating because ur fat and wasted ur adult hood doing support tickets 

The word since would only work if i was saying "Since the beginning of the Christmas families around the world gave presents to one another"

Instead i am simply saying sense its christmas time (the the time of giving) players should give me e rep. Can your third grade cognitive mind comprehend what i'm saying? After all i did put it in simple English for your simple mind.

💀 I'm only 22 and haven't wasted my adulthood. You can ask any people I've played with, not fat (I would gladly send you a picture of myself but I'm not a pedo).

You are attempting to use "sense" as a synonym for "because" however that is not correct. A synonym for "because" is "since". Retard

b36a7cb42423629121e4c08ed48b5c81.png

Retard. Stay angry 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • PogChamp 1
3 hours ago, hawkg said:

You seem to not understand the difference between “since” and “sense,” since you couldn’t sense you’d used them in the wrong way.

• Like 1

@ Farrel did you really come back 8 hours later to change your react to something negative?  All those conversations we've had till 7 in the morning taught you nothing about manners or courtesy apparently.

• Kappa 1
13 hours ago, Millennium said:

💀 I'm only 22 and haven't wasted my adulthood. You can ask any people I've played with, not fat (I would gladly send you a picture of myself but I'm not a pedo).

You are attempting to use "sense" as a synonym for "because" however that is not correct. A synonym for "because" is "since". Retard

b36a7cb42423629121e4c08ed48b5c81.png

Retard. Stay angry 😄

1. Are u trying to convince me or yourself? 21 year old mod is crazy.

It is common sense to give someone e rep when it’s Christmas time. It can be used interchangeably 

U suspect asf hating on a minor get a job bum 

13 hours ago, Rossco said:

You seem to not understand the difference between “since” and “sense,” since you couldn’t sense you’d used them in the wrong way.

Keep sucking ur friends dick Shitter cop

7 hours ago, hawkg said:

1. Are u trying to convince me or yourself? 21 year old mod is crazy.

It is common sense to give someone e rep when it’s Christmas time. It can be used interchangeably 

U suspect asf hating on a minor get a job bum 

I was an admin for two months when I was 21. I was sent an inactivity warning for not doing tickets for a long time. So yeah didn't waste much....

I'm not hating on you, I'm just getting enjoyment out of annoying you ^_^

20 minutes ago, Millennium said:

I was an admin for two months when I was 21. I was sent an inactivity warning for not doing tickets for a long time. So yeah didn't waste much....

I'm not hating on you, I'm just getting enjoyment out of annoying you ^_^

I'm 99% sure you were an admin a lot longer than that.

4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm 99% sure you were an admin a lot longer than that.

I was an admin for a while, but only one for two months after my birthday. I was sent a "check up" on my activity cuz I was like 35 weeks of not really doing many tickets (Rafa and others were doing a lot of them) and I just told em they can remove me. That was mid December last year.