Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

the most professional CM to exist

Spawned in vehicles have a specific skin to them.

I find it hard to believe @ Mako spawned an HMG prowler in for a BW when he has almost 1 bil and a garage full of goodies. Only time I’ve seen him actually spawn things in was for APD because we were literally getting bullied at a Fed where the majority cops logged out before it happened. 

No video or screenshot proof? Surely you are just acoustic. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Element_ said:

Spawned in vehicles have a specific skin to them.

I find it hard to believe @ Mako spawned an HMG prowler in for a BW when he has almost 1 bil and a garage full of goodies. Only time I’ve seen him actually spawn things in was for APD because we were literally getting bullied at a Fed where the majority cops logged out before it happened. 

No video or screenshot proof? Surely you are just acoustic. 

Sorry, my bad, his $15 prowler lmao 

Just now, chfdawg said:

it's okay that you like to dick ride the kids who don't touch grass, I understand they're your only friends ❤️

@ Mako we're friends apparently, so does this mean I get the kit back that you and Chris robbed off me yesterday?

I used to be on the hate Mako train, but I'm starting to realize that most of the shit people make up (like this post) are just braindead apes who have literally no idea what they are talking about.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Element_ said:

@ Mako we're friends apparently, so does this mean I get the kit back that you and Chris robbed off me yesterday?

I used to be on the hate Mako train, but I'm starting to realize that most of the shit people make up (like this post) are just braindead apes who have literally no idea what they are talking about.

The screenshot of the community manager calling his players retards is totally made up, you're right 🙂

• BlessUp 1
  • Admin
40 minutes ago, Element_ said:

but I'm starting to realize that most of the shit people make up (like this post) are just braindead apes who have literally no idea what they are talking about.

^^^ many years ago I’d be yelling fuck mako but for the most part he’s all good intentions with a handful of toxic. Calling someone a retard being the worst of it recently is pretty good id say. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

^^^ many years ago I’d be yelling fuck mako but for the most part he’s all good intentions with a handful of toxic. Calling someone a retard being the worst of it recently is pretty good id say. 

zzzzz the fact that is even a statement being made about the active CM is a joke 

• Admin
14 minutes ago, chfdawg said:

zzzzz the fact that is even a statement being made about the active CM is a joke 

What are your expectations of a CM? Mako does an insane amount of things behind the scenes nobody gets to see. Because he called you a retard during a situation that I imagine you did something wrong; that makes him unfit? 

• +1 1
  • DEMON TIME 1
10 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

What are your expectations of a CM? Mako does an insane amount of things behind the scenes nobody gets to see. Because he called you a retard during a situation that I imagine you did something wrong; that makes him unfit? 

I never said he was unfit for that, I said that the fact that you made a statement of " Calling someone a retard being the worst of it recently is pretty good id say.  " ABOUT the CM is a joke, and there is no way to deny that lol, the CM should be holding themselves to a higher standard in any community, video game or not. 

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
29 minutes ago, chfdawg said:

I never said he was unfit for that, I said that the fact that you made a statement of " Calling someone a retard being the worst of it recently is pretty good id say.  " ABOUT the CM is a joke, and there is no way to deny that lol, the CM should be holding themselves to a higher standard in any community, video game or not. 

waaah a 90 pound soaking wet twig who lives in the desert called me a retard oh good heavens what shall I do!

• DEMON TIME 1
  • Haha 1
  • Admin
26 minutes ago, chfdawg said:

That’s also not answering my question. What are your expectations? Saying the word retard once isn’t a post worthy thing in itself. If it was continued berated language then maybe you have a case. But I’m just having a hard time seeing the uproar over being called a retard once in a player vs player situation where you may have done something dumb. 

2 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

That’s also not answering my question. What are your expectations? Saying the word retard once isn’t a post worthy thing in itself. If it was continued berated language then maybe you have a case. But I’m just having a hard time seeing the uproar over being called a retard once in a player vs player situation where you may have done something dumb. 

Anything can be post-worthy, it's an open forum silly head. The point of the post wasn't to attempt to get him demoted or start a witch hunt lmfao, there's plenty of other examples of him not just being toxic but breaking server rules publicly and getting away with it, but nothing was done about it then, so there would be no point in rehashing it now, would it?

2 hours ago, Element_ said:

used to be on the hate Mako train, but I'm starting to realize that most of the shit people make up (like this post) are just braindead apes who have literally no idea what they are talking about.

Nah I've seen some shit. He's much better now but I wouldn't comp his prolwer either.

Also he could be retarded so I might hit close to home. I'd probably be on a 7d if I said it.

• Love 1
  • Developer II

As Shawn and Element mentioned, what a lot of people don't realize is the sheer amount of stuff Mako does behind the scenes. He has helped with pretty much every update release to live and does a lot on the daily that's not visible enough to be apprecaited for. Oftentimes it is a lot of the shit that none of the rest of us actually wanna deal with too.

I remember having a conversation with Mako a long time ago where I specifically told him I disagreed with some of the things he'd go about saying, and that he should especially not be saying it from his role. I can say that since that conversation, I definitely agree with Silton that he has come a long ways since then. Obviously calling someone a "retard" in a dispute isn't stellar, but ultimantely it's a game, heads get hot; and although I don't frequent it, I am sure I have probably said similar things in disputes at some point or another. It's easy to be playing a game and get frustrated.

That being said @ Mako  fuck you though for having me play rock paper scissors with Nicole last update for who writes in-game changelog. That shit sucked haha.

2 hours ago, Milo said:

As Shawn and Element mentioned, what a lot of people don't realize is the sheer amount of stuff Mako does behind the scenes. He has helped with pretty much every update release to live and does a lot on the daily that's not visible enough to be apprecaited for. Oftentimes it is a lot of the shit that none of the rest of us actually wanna deal with too.

Damn Milo.. at least zip it back up when you are done

• BlessUp 2
  • +1 1
  • Skull 1