Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

the most professional CM to exist

2 hours ago, Milo said:

As Shawn and Element mentioned, what a lot of people don't realize is the sheer amount of stuff Mako does behind the scenes. He has helped with pretty much every update release to live and does a lot on the daily that's not visible enough to be apprecaited for. Oftentimes it is a lot of the shit that none of the rest of us actually wanna deal with too.

I remember having a conversation with Mako a long time ago where I specifically told him I disagreed with some of the things he'd go about saying, and that he should especially not be saying it from his role. I can say that since that conversation, I definitely agree with Silton that he has come a long ways since then. Obviously calling someone a "retard" in a dispute isn't stellar, but ultimantely it's a game, heads get hot; and although I don't frequent it, I am sure I have probably said similar things in disputes at some point or another. It's easy to be playing a game and get frustrated.

That being said @ Mako  fuck you though for having me play rock paper scissors with Nicole last update for who writes in-game changelog. That shit sucked haha.

All this yapping and it’s still raining 

• Haha 3

Hes trying to build up his bad boy image so he can shoot his shot at a certain unnamed dev.  Let the man try.

Pretty soon he's gonna be wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses talking about how he told his mom he's staying out an hour after curfew and he'll clean his gosh dang room when he feels like it.

• Like 1