Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rule Change for Suivests  

60 members have voted

1. 1. "If an engaged player is legally killed with a suicide vest, all collateral damage, including vehicles, unengaged players, and players in restraints are legal crossfire"

• Yes, this should be implemented.
    • No, the rule should stay as is.

@ Mako   @ WALT    You're the community managers.  The people's opinion is absolutely overwhelming.  At this point, it's a clear disservice to the server to ignore the opinion at large.   What say you?

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

lol, u know my opinion. You now have the results, take it to Roundtable.

image.thumb.png.7cfb438aecb270093148b83cf9f19e37.png

image.png.2ef9cd02796d2b262f58714076ad631f.png

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Developer II
On 3/22/2024 at 8:46 PM, Grandma Gary said:

I actually like this.  Just make it so you have a red name if you have a suicide vest either equipped or in your bag so you can't bitch mode your way to "accidentally" cross firing your buddy in restraints.

@ Milo Make it happen.

@ The Sovereign  I've already cooked the above too. If you get it approved, I'll get it sent 🫡

9 minutes ago, Milo said:

@ The Sovereign  I've already cooked the above too. If you get it approved, I'll get it sent 🫡

I don't feel comfortable pushing that without a general consensus.  I'll make another poll tonight.  I like it personally, but that's majorly game changing and I'd want to make sure it'd have support before I throw my weight behind it.

• Developer II
16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I don't feel comfortable pushing that without a general consensus.  I'll make another poll tonight.  I like it personally, but that's majorly game changing and I'd want to make sure it'd have support before I throw my weight behind it.

I mean agreed. I respect community consesus, faction leadership and roundtable. I just think it's a really good idea and am eager to see it happen.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Milo said:

I mean agreed. I respect community consesus, faction leadership and roundtable. I just think it's a really good idea and am eager to see it happen.

tenor.gif

Push the change anyway fuck em

I support the leadership of Il Duce Milo

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

rick-and-morty-this-guy-gets-it.gif

Respect for individual's liberties is why you're still property of his majesty, and we're not. 

7 hours ago, Milo said:

tenor.gif

I have questions.  Does the two way red name also trigger wp's?

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Respect for individual's liberties is why you're still property of his majesty, and we're not.

Your last couple of presidents have been real superstars ;D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Your last couple of presidents have been real superstars ;D

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter".   One of yours said that. 

I'm just touting the virtues of democracy, but our average voter is only slightly smarter and more informed than the average cartel player.