I Hope This Doesn't Trigger Anyone

Is Moob & Co. Media Center A Good Thing?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Are you entertained by my videos and find them funny?

2. 2. Are you offended by my videos?

It is evident that the politically correct and the self-entitled "right to feel good" attitude that is destroying our generation has claimed another victim. We as a people have lost our backbones. Everyone has lost their skin. Have any of you (the ones who can find insults it bouquets of roses) seen Hogan's Heroes? It was a sitcom in the 60s and 70s that made light of WWII POW camps. I should mention that a significant amount of the cast were Jewish. Some were even imprisoned at Buchenwald. The swastika was prevalent in the show as was the salute along the phrases Sieg, Heil, Hitler, Fuhrer, and a few other buzz words that'd get you expelled from school these days. Nobody batted an eye. It was a hilarious show and all of you are getting all hot and bothered over a video game? Grow a spine and get the fuck over it. This is the world, people. Any preconceived notion that you have some sort of right to feel good or that being offended gives you certain rights over others is just an ideal. Idealism has no place in society. Get your heads out of the clouds and grow a pair of bawls. 

• Like 8

It is evident that the politically correct and the self-entitled "right to feel good" attitude that is destroying our generation has claimed another victim. We as a people have lost our backbones. Everyone has lost their skin. Have any of you (the ones who can find insults it bouquets of roses) seen Hogan's Heroes? It was a sitcom in the 60s and 70s that made light of WWII POW camps. I should mention that a significant amount of the cast were Jewish. Some were even imprisoned at Buchenwald. The swastika was prevalent in the show as was the salute along the phrases Sieg, Heil, Hitler, Fuhrer, and a few other buzz words that'd get you expelled from school these days. Nobody batted an eye. It was a hilarious show and all of you are getting all hot and bothered over a video game? Grow a spine and get the fuck over it. This is the world, people. Any preconceived notion that you have some sort of right to feel good or that being offended gives you certain rights over others is just an ideal. Idealism has no place in society. Get your heads out of the clouds and grow a pair of bawls. 

i was looking for the words to say this but Fat laid it out there as clear as day. Bravo Fat Bravo.

Best post of 2015.

My good buddy Quan said it well:

1. yes, because i can't make light about mass murder and public executions and laugh about them like someone with the maturity level of a goldfish i must have no balls. the fact that you say idealism has no place in society i guess schools should just be playing nonstop isis execution videos on every screen because the kids need to try to make light about and laugh at them haha nice. and about your sitcom fight, that show was broadcasted 15 years after the war ended, not as it was going on, not as people you know live's are on the line out there trying to defend people from such a thing, people that you were best friends with in high school that could literally be shipped across seas at any time to help protect those that are endangered by the group. do the videos have me all booty bothered after watching them? no, but the fact that people find the shit hilarious and will defend it sure as hell blows my mind.
  2. In his video, this latest one, literally there is a scene where kid is unconscious with blood all over his face and neck being carted away, while in another a child is yelling like hell for whatever reason probably had to do with the recent war that just broke out in his fuckin town, ya dude shit is fuckin hilarious dude my bad excuse me while i step out of the room because im laughing so hard didn't want to ruin the picture for anyone else.  Literally the video is mocking the daily executions that currently happen, and because i find it distasteful and don't laugh at it I don't have a set of nuts and I'm a an idealistic pussy? fuck outta here with that shit. literally the dumbest post i've ever seen in my life.
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...