Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Admin Middle Man

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

You got TV in your name.  Your parents didn't even pay attention to you and you really think the internet is going to?

god look at you, you are fucking hideous. i understand why you have so much kept up anger now because you genuinely look like fiona.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, proud said:

god look at you, you are fucking hideous. i understand why you have so much kept up anger now because you genuinely look like fiona.

You know that's not me right?  Please stop using sentences with so many s's in them. 

1 minute ago, Doke TV said:

916ce4485b762b2c0f17d243d0570c5a.png

who yerns for the internets attention??

im sure your 27 subscribers are die hard fans tho

Kind of the whole point.  That channel only exists for arma montages.  27 subs are just Arma weirdos.  

You put TV in your name and probably quit working at McDonald's the next day expecting to be famous.

1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

You were crying in teamspeak support last night against the hordes of Milos who were telling you that you were shit and should comp 4-5 million

idk man it might have been u crying to try and get 4-5million. broke behavior honestly

Just now, Doke TV said:

idk man it might have been u crying to try and get 4-5million. broke behavior honestly

Of all the things you're already flexxing, you're trying to flex having money on an arma 3 roleplay server now.  Save some pussy for the rest of us jesus.

13 minutes ago, proud said:

Your barber asks you not to post photos on the internet so you don’t hurt his reputation 

Of all the things you're already flexxing, you're trying to flex having money on an arma 3 roleplay server now.  Save some pussy for the rest of us jesus.

you were lurking for a long ass time for this response, honestly props to you

2 minutes ago, Doke TV said:

you were lurking for a long ass time for this response, honestly props to you

Was off the top of my head.  Like your hairline.

Was off the top of my head.  Like your hairline.

could land a 747 on that fucking runway above your eyes

3 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Your barber asks you not to post photos on the internet so you don’t hurt his reputation 

facts yo

11 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You know that's not me right?  Please stop using sentences with so many s's in them. 

now your lying about yourself because you know your hideous LMAO, tell your ugly ass parents their ugly ass daughter/them struggles to get a social life.

Just now, Doke TV said:

could land a 747 on that fucking runway above your eyes

Let's stick with something you can afford.  Can you park a bicycle on it?

4 minutes ago, Doke TV said:

when you told me to stay away from your mom?

This guy tried to channel stack with his buddies and then they all ended up clowning on him for being an idiot 

tried convincing us that he doesn’t care and started sobbing when we mentioned all of his server roles 😯😯😯😯

Just now, doubleueyeceekay said:

This guy tried to channel stack with his buddies and then they all ended up clowning on him for being an idiot 

tried convincing us that he doesn’t care and started sobbing when we mentioned all of his server roles 😯😯😯😯

keep begging for comp i guess

1 minute ago, proud said:

facts yo

now your lying about yourself because you know your hideous LMAO, tell your ugly ass parents their ugly ass daughter/them struggles to get a social life.

now your lying about youthelf because you know your hideouth LMAO, tell your ugly ath parenth their ugly ath daughter/them thtruggleth to get a thocial life

I bet your doordasher is happy they invested in spit shields, try to tip them more 

3 minutes ago, Doke TV said:

keep begging for comp i guess

None of us needed comp but you still paid in full anyways

4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Let's stick with something you can afford.  Can you park a bicycle on it?

either way u got a fat forehead to go with the Kevin g cut, not a good combo... bd7e3b30a999808be7d0dbdd49277127.jpg

2 minutes ago, Doke TV said:

either way u got a fat forehead to go with the Kevin g cut, not a good combo... bd7e3b30a999808be7d0dbdd49277127.jpg

No idea who Kevin G is.  That name means nothing to me.. like Doke, and putting TV after it doesn't make you matter. 

10 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

now your lying about youthelf because you know your hideouth LMAO, tell your ugly ath parenth their ugly ath daughter/them thtruggleth to get a thocial life

I bet your doordasher is happy they invested in spit shields, try to tip them more 

i actually find it hilarious yall think i have a lisp, if you've ever actually talked to me instead of beefing me on a forum page like a degenerate raised by degenerates does then you'll know im more normal then the both of yous combined🤣

you dick ride a lesbian tranny bro get a grip

22 minutes ago, proud said:

i actually find it hilarious yall think i have a lisp, if you've ever actually talked to me instead of beefing me on a forum page like a degenerate raised by degenerates does then you'll know im more normal then the both of yous combined🤣

Your monitor has windshield wipers.  

• Haha 4
42 minutes ago, proud said:

^^^^ why the fuck does this brown squeaker broccoli haired 5’2 retard still have an ego on a milsim roleplaying forum

bros biggest flex in life is a 3 grand chain which speaks volumes about the abject poverty you live in you weird little angry cunt!! Go strangle some more household pets virgin 

2 minutes ago, Boovin said:

11 hours ago, Doke TV said:

you can also shut the fuck up dokeTV huckle ass nigga with all ur ejanitor tags in TS saying you don’t care about the game yet slamming  a mod application in every 2 weeks, another virgin!!!!!!!!!

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, Boovin said:

^^^^ why the fuck does this brown squeaker broccoli haired 5’2 retard still have an ego on a milsim roleplaying forum

bros biggest flex in life is a 3 grand chain which speaks volumes about the abject poverty you live in you weird little angry cunt!! Go strangle some more household pets virgin 

you can also shut the fuck up dokeTV huckle ass nigga with all ur ejanitor tags in TS saying you don’t care about the game yet slamming  a mod application in every 2 weeks, another virgin!!!!!!!!!

idk what i started but this shit is wildddd.🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Jungle Boys said:

idk what i started but this shit is wildddd.🤣🤣

ur good lil bro this thread just brought out the school shooters in this community 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, proud said:

i heard that you prepped for a boxing match with sov for 6 months and she met you on her lunch break (in hour 9 of a 12 hour shift) and she demolished your jaw in one swift punch while smoking a marlboro red and thats why you have a lisp is this true?

• +1 1