Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY]

i been apart of this server for 3 months getting involved with the roles like rnr n apd and i totally wish i found it earlier ❤️ much respect to all members of the community which make this game happen and all the staff making it smooth as butter been sat in 40c heat. thank you! 🙂

Rules:

• Must NOT be banned from our servers
  • Must be an active player of the community
  • Must have *reasonable* time served in game within the 2 weeks of playing when the winner is picked
  • Comment and react down below to enter (make it something interesting, its boring every year)
  • Giveaway entries end on 4/30/2024
  • give me erep or else
  • racism

On 3/31/2024 at 7:25 PM, Ryan said:

$40 Mil in game

Yall are finna be cooked once I get 40 planes, special plays special teams special players 

I have enjoyed my time here so much! I have only had one perm ban since returning, and just absolutely love this server to my core. When I sleep I dream about it so I basically get to experience Olympus all day! I love to mention “Where does Zeus live ? That’s where I love to play!” Whenever I play other arma communities. Thanks! 🙂

As you may know I am the notorious SM1L3Y and would love to take part in this giveaway. You may also know that I am very invested building my arsenal and letting down hellfire upon the bullies of the community. I would love to be granted even more capability of doing what's best for us all. Please pick me, I love you :/.

I love breaking rules but I will refrain from being banned when winner is picked. This is the best reason to not be banned, cannot wait for my spoils

• Ryan locked this topic