Locked Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY]

playing this here on and off for 10 years is crazy, coming back and seeing old friends and gangs always gotme coming back, love you all 

AUTOHOVER IN PLACE FOR 5 MINUTES, OR BE TITANED

I played in 2016 for about 2 years, constantly getting banned.

I played again in 2020 for about 6 months, again getting banned constantly.

I played again Nov. 2023 and I haven't been banned this time around.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
6 hours ago, Ryan said:
  • in game within the 2 weeks of playing when the winner is picked
  • Comment and react down below to enter (make it something

Here's to a decade of adrenaline-fueled battles, camaraderie forged in the fires of combat, and countless epic moments on the virtual battlefield. Cheers to the incredible community that makes Arma 3 on Olympus truly special! Here's to many more years of action-packed adventures! #OlympusDecade

CHEERS!!!

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Giveaway entries end on

Here's to a decade of adrenaline-fueled battles, camaraderie forged in the fires of combat, and countless epic moments on the virtual battlefield. Cheers to the incredible community that makes Arma 3 on Olympus truly special! Here's to many more years of action-packed adventures! #OlympusDecade

This update is really good, congrats on 10 years of straight RDM and VDM. p.s @ Milo  Make me a rocket that don't miss against GHawks plz, Love you all.       Love The Welshy Guy.

As we mark a decade of gaming greatness, I can't help but reminisce on the journey and experiences being apart of this community has given me. From the early days of exploration in kavala as a straight noob rdming everyone, to having my first cartel battles and learning the ropes of oly fighting. The memories made are unforgettable but the friendships and also rivalries made possible by this community is what really sets it apart from any other gaming community out there.

I've taken many year+ breaks and am always shocked at the strength of the community and its resilience every time I return. New leadership, new faces, new gangs, new ownership, new staff etc. but none the less the server has always been better in almost everyway and significantly so each time I've returned. That's a testament to the dedication and commitment of everyone involved and I'd say a special shoutout to the development team is deserved. Consistent updates and changes to keep things fresh and always striving to add more content/ease of use has kept old players coming back and attracting new ones all the same and has IMO possibly been the most crucial part of this all being possible.

Cheers to 10 years and counting!

• Ryan locked this topic