fix anniversary login rewards

halfway through the month, on a 9 login bonus streak, and only gotten the anniversary login bonus twice. the other 7 times only got the normal login bonus (shit gathering buffs and pistols).

@ Milo  love u pls fix dad i want a mar10 drop

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Milo said:

In all seriousness I believe it should be fixed by a member of our development staff pending next update 🙂

After it is fixed can we get an extended period of rewards to compensate for some of us (me) missing the rewards due to the bug 🥺

• Like 1
  • +1 3
  • Monkey 1
18 hours ago, Milo said:

tenor.gif

In all seriousness I believe it should be fixed by a member of our development staff pending next update 🙂

If the next update comes out on 4/30 I am rioting in the name of greed 

17 hours ago, Lucien said:

After it is fixed can we get an extended period of rewards to compensate for some of us (me) missing the rewards due to the bug 🥺

This ^^^^

BACKPAY FOR MISSED DROPS 🤜🏻🤛🏿

39 minutes ago, Elijah1 said:

@ Milo not sure if it's just me but I have not gotten it for the last 2 days and one was a milestone login

Same, I'm on like a 4 or 5 day streak without getting one.

I'm sure it will be fixed soon and that there might be a extension in the duration of anniversary login rewards 🙂

I’m trying my best to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Olympus and at the start of every session 15 minutes in I am hit with a Great Depression of another missed login reward 

@ Milo pls help we are at day 19

• Developer II
23 hours ago, -Price- said:

Same, I'm on like a 4 or 5 day streak without getting one.

To reiterate the statement I jokingly added in small text in my earlier reply: we have developed a fix for this bug of which should resolve any outstanding issues with daily rewards 🙂

5 minutes ago, Elijah1 said:

If we have evidence of not receiving the bonus reward can we ask for compensation @ Milo ?

I would defer that question to @ Mako  but my guess would be probably not unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...