We are super PC now.

4 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

nah man, YOU shouldn't be trusted around children from what I've been told about you.

I have also heard you shoudnt be trusted around children. 

@ SheriffJohnBeard stop typing.  Find some shame and get tf off my post.  I can tolerate the casual shit talkers, the obsessed downvoters, the tranny rumor brigade...but not you.  You went too far with the shit you said and I'm asking you and staff has asked you to stop persuing me like that.  I don't want to talk to you or deal with you in any way other than lethals yet you still obsessively follow me around with a taser constantly and don't know when to quit.  I don't fucking care.  This isn't the same as anyone else.  You're an actual gross creep that crossed serious lines.  Go away.

25 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I literally never told either of them the extremely creepy shit you said to me. ...so this is you being a gross insane person elsewhere.

you are telling me that.. a person who is known to always record everything, MAGICALLY was not recording whenever this made up interaction occurred.

yeah bro, good one.

We laugh at clowns 🤡

Just now, SheriffJohnBeard said:

you are telling me that.. a person who is known to always record everything, MAGICALLY was not recording whenever this made up interaction occurred.

yeah bro, good one.

We laugh at clowns 🤡

Was the same exact time I got an rdm ban because I couldn't record correctly as is documented from tickets at the time.  My external hide drive was errored and my local drive was full.  You're a creep.  Fuck off.  Have some shame.  This is not a meme.  This is not banter.  You know the shit you said to me and you didn't even know me at the time.  You'd just come back and heard a rumor and thought hearing a rumor about me being trans gave you a license to say gross disgusting things that I'm not going to elaborate on but you are a creep.  I legitimately hate you and hope the worst things for you in life you disgusting narcissistic sociopath...go away.  

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

@ SheriffJohnBeard stop typing.  Find some shame and get tf off my post.  I can tolerate the casual shit talkers, the obsessed downvoters, the tranny rumor brigade...but not you.  You went too far with the shit you said and I'm asking you and staff has asked you to stop persuing me like that.  I don't want to talk to you or deal with you in any way other than lethals yet you still obsessively follow me around with a taser constantly and don't know when to quit.  I don't fucking care.  This isn't the same as anyone else.  You're an actual gross creep that crossed serious lines.  Go away.

LOL why you lyinggggggg... you waited outside of jail for us. ended up robbing one of our quillins and we tracked it down to chop shop to taze you. no one was following you or had made any interactions with you prior to that. you inserted yourself (PAUSE) into the situation and then cried at the end when you got tazed. 15 minutes of chippi chippi chappa chappa and us laughing at your deep voice is what you will always get when you try to fuck with us.

You've been asked by multiple staff to give me space and you just keep coming nonstop.  Stop.  It's not hard. You want to stay obsessed express it by killing me in game.  That's enough.

Stop chiming in on my posts.  Stop pulling tasers for me.  Stop spamming sidechat about me.  Just..fucking...stop. 

womp womp

You are legitimately a psychotic creep and staff still aren't getting the hint after multiple ias and reports.  You need to be community removed you fucking psycho trash.

you came to jail on your own right? no one had interacted with you beforehand right?

after robbing our quillin, we follow you and taze you. 

but its us being obsessed over you and us following you for our entertainment, right?

how does that scenario  make any sense to you?

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

You are legitimately a psychotic creep and staff still aren't getting the hint after multiple ias and reports.  You need to be community removed you fucking psycho trash.

you are the psychotic person bro. you just make up scenarios in your head and then claim those are your realities. if nothing has happened with your "multiple IAs and reports" .. maybe the problem is you?

you came to jail on your own right? no one had interacted with you beforehand right?

after robbing our quillin, we follow you and taze you. 

but its us being obsessed over you and us following you for our entertainment, right?

how does that scenario  make any sense to you?

I was helping a group kill cops, you asked to join the group and used it to kill me and lethal inject me.  I didn't say anything to you. Your group got killed by me not you...your group.  They were armed. 

The YOU proceeded to follow me across the map with a taser to tase me and be weird.  Nobody from memeshack and nobody from bbc has been legit creepy to me but you.  You twist every situation as a chance to come after me.  Stop.

Stay off my posts.

I can deal with anyone talking shit...but the way you behave is way way over the line.  You make proud look like a saint when he's at his worst.  Stop.  Go away.  I'm asking you to stop focusing on me.  I'm asking you to stay off my posts.

Deuce and cheese are dickhead assholes to me and break server rules against me...but neither of them have been over the line creeps.  Just toxic assholes 

2 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

So, I should've just let my Quillin get chopped? 

It wasn't yours and by all means could have came after me with a gun...not going out of your way to pull a taser I had nothing of value.

• Admin
9 minutes ago, destruct said:

@ -Shawn-  Can't be king admin, he likes the penguins

hey destruct how many cups have your team won in your lifetime? Or in their existence? I almost gotta use my 2nd hand to count mine ^_^

1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

It was BBC property. Anytime you fuck with us, we are gonna taze you and hold you for 15 minutes with chippi chippi chappa chappa and us laughing at your deep voice.

Stay off my posts.

On 5/22/2024 at 11:39 PM, -Shawn- said:

It’s the opposite. If I was a sympathizer there wouldn’t be so many @s and DM spam over the last month ^_*

Perm ban incoming 

I agreed this was too much which is why it’s only a 1 day now ^_^

I think I have a thread somewhere where they’re all shown. Too lazy to go find it 

no balls pussy

On 5/23/2024 at 9:58 PM, -Shawn- said:

hey destruct how many cups have your team won in your lifetime? Or in their existence? I almost gotta use my 2nd hand to count mine ^_^

Second hand probably has a scantly clad "sexy" sonic the hedgehog on it.