SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

• Admin
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Correct?  Can you do like full search histories on it or does it have to be date specific? 

Depends if it was DMs or like side chat. Would need a range at least 

Post every message between us at all time if you can.  Gonna be long and messy, but itll be there at some point way back. 

Just now, -Shawn- said:

Depends if it was DMs or like side chat. Would need a range at least 

Dms.  

1 minute ago, -Shawn- said:

I specifically told @ SheriffJohnBeard  to leave you alone and that you should leave him alone.  He can attest that. I said if you said the things that happened unprovoked it’s one thing but if he was antagonizing you then nobody in staff will help him. It you think I’m not doing enough there’s plenty other staff members you can fill in on the situation and if they feel enough is present to do more than I have, I’m happy for you. 

Con confirm. I hadn't responded to you in side chat for a while. Not even when you would comment after every titan I shot. "Cheap brand sov" is what you'd say and I still never responded. This went on for a good while.

Then one day, it was like 2am, boring sever with 30 people online, so we started checking legal zones and found you at sand processing. I tazed you and you started talking again about "rape". So fuck it, you can keep talking about false allegations and I'll keep tazing you and making fun of you. 

1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Why would I apologize for something that didn't happen? 

If I recall that time you feigned memory loss like 'oh if that happened I'm sorry.'  I've been calling you out for it since it happened.  You're creepy.. like gross.  And you know godamned well what you did.   I don't believe you 'forgot' and you still laugh that same creepy laugh whenever you're around me.  This isn't some mistake you made a while back, you gloat on it. You're actually a psycho.  

You're a clown. No idea how you come up with these things.

You can say whatever you want, I'll just see you in-game one of these days and we can continue this conversation. I'll be recording in case your hard drive MAGICALLY doesn't work

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

You're a clown. No idea how you come up with these things.

You can say whatever you want, I'll just see you in-game one of these days and we can continue this conversation. I'll be recording in case your hard drive MAGICALLY doesn't work

Or .. or... You can just keep your happy ass far tf away from me.  You can't stop and despite all this I've been nice when you've made mistakes.. and you still focus me.   You're gonna end up banned/blacklisted.  You can't stop yourself. 

You talk shit, why would I just look the other way?

100% I won't be banned or blacklisted because I follow the rules. If I'm on APD, I can just taze you and have someone else process you. If I'm playing as a civilian, I'll just send you a message and taze you. I've kidnapped you plenty of times and I've yet to be banned. 

Why don't you listen to your own advice from earlier. If you don't fuck with BBC, we wont go after you. I don't go out of my way to look for you until after you do something towards us.

• STFU 1
4 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

You talk shit, why would I just look the other way?

100% I won't be banned or blacklisted because I follow the rules. If I'm on APD, I can just taze you and have someone else process you. If I'm playing as a civilian, I'll just send you a message and taze you. I've kidnapped you plenty of times and I've yet to be banned. 

Why don't you listen to your own advice from earlier. If you don't fuck with BBC, we wont go after you. I don't go out of my way to look for you until after you do something towards us.

Absolute cap.  You've travelled across 1/3 of the map to body camp me right after I payed a ticket, and that's like 1 of 15 instances.  You're obsessed.  This isn't a you retaliating thing, it's a you being obsessed thing.  

1 hour ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Come on yall. We are on page number 2, about to be number 3 because yall arguing over a WONDERFULL montage. Lets just hug it out and move on. 

About to be a Page 4 😂 no more messages from me though. I know I'm looking like an idiot arguing with a clown. 

• Clown 1
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

About to be a Page 4 😂 no more messages from me though. I know I'm looking like an idiot arguing with a clown. 

No you look like a word I was told I'm not allowed to say regarding you.   I hope you end up in prison before you act on that shit irl tbh.

10 hours ago, Biggie Sandz said:

Yooo fireeee montage sov, we kicking swilly off nbb you can have him! 😝

The restructuring of NBB has begun.  We have to deswillify the NBB so that they can become a likeable gang. 

On 5/26/2024 at 8:08 AM, Community Director Sov said:

Thank you @ Milo for being the only OS that cares enough about the community to support the arts.  

Even @ Grandma Gary wouldn't show up for me.  

Not even to mention @ swim  being a bad sport.

Rent free.

10 hours ago, Biggie Sandz said:

Yooo fireeee montage sov, we kicking swilly off nbb you can have him! 😝

LOOOL I AINT FUCKIN LEAVIN

• Monkey 1
1 minute ago, swim said:

Rent free.

A chunk of your gang likes it and are being a good sport.

You spent 4 hours in side chat raging about how you guys secretly won and everything in the tage was wrong.

@ swim   It's time to pass r5 to someone with a better sense of humor and leadership ability.  Not me, I don't want it.  But someone.

2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

The restructuring of NBB has begun.  We have to deswillify the NBB so that they can become a likeable gang. 

Please sov I've told you 10,00 times at this point, I'm not interested. For various reasons, so it's best you move on.

There's no point thinking about me and talking about me anymore, we could never be together, and that's okay. But now it's time to go on, go on now.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

A chunk of your gang likes it and are being a good sport.

You spent 4 hours in side chat raging about how you guys secretly won and everything in the tage was wrong.

@ swim   It's time to pass r5 to someone with a better sense of humor and leadership ability.  Not me, I don't want it.  But someone.

You quit and it's still rent freeeee

• Clown 1
6 minutes ago, swim said:

Please sov I've told you 10,00 times at this point, I'm not interested. For various reasons, so it's best you move on.

There's no point thinking about me and talking about me anymore, we could never be together, and that's okay. But now it's time to go on, go on now.

You quit and it's still rent freeeee

I saved your gang.  You went form 2 members a day to 10 members the minute the tage dropped.  I am your gangs hero.  

21 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I've dealt with 1000+ toxic assholes and you're the only person who's ever said things like you said to me.  You are the only one.  I don't make false accusations.  You are a creep.. and should 100% be community removed.  

Might be moot though.  As soon as the police get your DNA I'm sure you'll end up removed from your actual community.

"You're the only toxic, creep who has ever said things like this to me!" Proceeds to accuse someone of being a rapist and murderer. Gooober.

• tinhead 1
1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

I saved your gang.  You went form 2 members a day to 10 members the minute the tage dropped.  I am your gangs hero.  

We never quit, when you said I hadnt logged in for 2 weeks a I pulled my hours showing 25 hours in the last two weeks, same goes for the rest of the rang. Just like you pathologically lie about everything, you're trying to lie about this. Except there's literally steam hours dumbfuck.

1 minute ago, swim said:

"You're the only toxic, creep who has ever said things like this to me!" Proceeds to accuse someone of being a rapist and murderer. Gooober.

Throwing that up cause your gang got blown up in a video game is cringe swilly.  

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Throwing that up cause your gang got blown up in a video game is cringe swilly.  

I just point out a dirty hypocrite when I see one that's all. Also you calling someone else cringe, that might be more hypocritical.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, swim said:

I just point out a dirty hypocrite when I see one that's all. Also you calling someone else cringe, that might be more hypocritical.

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.  

Stop living your whole life for me @ proud  @ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY ...

How do they even have this many reacts @ Zahzi ?  I get like 11 and I'm done.

tweener2.png

tweener.png

like 3 of those are copied twice didnt notice they didnt have exact times.. but still. 

This is every single day but I say he laps up his twenis he starts crying.