Opinion of Community Director

Opinion of Community Director  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of the Community Director?

• Positive
    • Negative
    • Neutral/No Opinion

2 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

Would make more sense that someone is mad at @ Community Director Sov and making a post about her prob

I forgot about our he she overlord :3

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, johnny goose said:

I forgot about our he she overlord :3

Ngl..I loled too hard at this.

30 minutes ago, johnny goose said:

Community director? You mean community manager like @ Mako  or @ WALT ?

Please don't ever confuse me for a common community manager. Ty

27 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Already been done btw.

Fair enough, but counterpoints; 1) The poll was closed after one day, and 2) You could have less fans than you did a year ago

• Admin
48 minutes ago, Infamous Cow said:

Fair enough, but counterpoints; 1) The poll was closed after one day, and 2) You could have less fans than you did a year ago

Don’t let her play you, the vote options were switched around. We voted her off the island 😜 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
57 minutes ago, Infamous Cow said:

Why though?  I've only ever talked to you like twice.  Seems odd.

Regardless people that like me don't feel the need to defend me I can defend myself just fine.  Obsessed incels always gonna hate.  Go look at the post for every sovtage and look at the voting ratio for a better idea.

Ngl this feels like you testing the waters of joining the sov fan club.  You can just message @ proud  @ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY

Or anyone you see downvoting me 16 times a day for that.

I discourage simping and I fight my own battles.

5 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

Don’t let her play you, the vote options were switched around. We voted her off the island 😜 

Look @ Grandma Gary in his face and call him a fraud.  Conspiracy theories ain't saving you.

8 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Why though?  I've only ever talked to you like twice.  Seems odd.

Regardless people that like me don't feel the need to defend me I can defend myself just fine.  Obsessed incels always gonna hate.  Go look at the post for every sovtage and look at the voting ratio for a better idea.

Ngl this feels like you testing the waters of joining the sov fan club.  You can just message @ proud  @ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY

Or anyone you see downvoting me 16 times a day for that.

I discourage simping and I fight my own battles.

Look @ Grandma Gary in his face and call him a fraud.  Conspiracy theories ain't saving you.

Not everyone has to talk to you to have an opinion of how you interact with others. I try to avoid engaging with people I don't find to provide intelligent conversation. That would be why I haven't talked to you. The only times I've engaged with you were when you interjected in my conversations that had nothing to do with you. I've been on the forums enough to have formed an opinion of the kind of person you are, and that absolutely unhinged thread that you posted above doesn't help your case.

2 minutes ago, Infamous Cow said:

Not everyone has to talk to you to have an opinion of how you interact with others. I try to avoid engaging with people I don't find to provide intelligent conversation. That would be why I haven't talked to you. The only times I've engaged with you were when you interjected in my conversations that had nothing to do with you. I've been on the forums enough to have formed an opinion of the kind of person you are, and that absolutely unhinged thread that you posted above doesn't help your case.

Oops he joining team incel.  Man built a race car simulator in his living room for playing go carts in an 11 year old game so he's off to a good start.

2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Oops he joining team incel.  Man built a race car simulator in his living room for playing go carts in an 11 year old game so he's off to a good start.

Why you chose incel as the buzzword you use for everyone you disagree with I don't quite understand.

Trying to insult someone for playing a game that you've put 7800 hours into is also quite strange. You also read my post saying I built the sim rig for other reasons, and I just leverage it for olympus so... Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Like I said; there's a reason I don't engage with you. I made the poll to see if most other people agreed with me and I got my answer from the thread you already made a year ago, so thanks for that.

19 minutes ago, Infamous Cow said:

Why you chose incel as the buzzword you use for everyone you disagree with I don't quite understand.

Trying to insult someone for playing a game that you've put 7800 hours into is also quite strange. You also read my post saying I built the sim rig for other reasons, and I just leverage it for olympus so... Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Like I said; there's a reason I don't engage with you. I made the poll to see if most other people agreed with me and I got my answer from the thread you already made a year ago, so thanks for that.

You don't engage with me, but you made a whole ass post about how you hate me and want to know who agrees with you.

Damn I used to like Mr go cart too.  Such a weird hill to die on.

21 minutes ago, Infamous Cow said:

Why you chose incel as the buzzword

Because anyone who randomly decides they hate a woman they don't talk to and have never taken a single second to get to know usually is.  

If I can get at least 100 negatives here I'll drop a new issue of The Olympus Times.