Sovtage 11: You-Die Gang

51 minutes ago, proud said:

you faggots are stuck in the past jerking it to me at 16 yrs old, present day ur a rainbow flag cult that all sit in your rooms for atleast 8 hours a day not taking showers and melting your lives away on your pc’s. it’s hilarious how you guys don’t care about your own pathetic lives in one slight bit

and the 40 yr old is a fucking pedophile💀

Barely any friends or vibes to share 🥺

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

ik you have no friends thats why you put in 8 hour sessions in 2024 you faggot geek🤣

48 minutes ago, NexIV said:

Bro im ngl, sov is cooking in the tages. But also cooking tf outta proud 💀. Its not close.

Also get shit on @ Ching420

judging by your pfp you definitely fuck an anime pillow you fucking weeb🤣

• Developer II

Just like the last where I said no hate on NBB- no hate on Yodi either. They are a good bunch but this is hilarious. The "bugged hands are up" was quick thinking and devious 😂

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, proud said:

ik you have no friends thats why you put in 8 hour sessions in 2024 you faggot geek🤣

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, proud said:

100% if you say so. But idk what this rumor is about a hot dog? Id probably rather fuck a pillow than incest? Just what I hear tho. Also, painting your nails, freak activities, you lose all credibility.

50 minutes ago, NexIV said:

100% if you say so. But idk what this rumor is about a hot dog? Id probably rather fuck a pillow than incest? Just what I hear tho. Also, painting your nails, freak activities, you lose all credibility.

are you also jerking it to a video of me when i was 16? tbh id believe it considering weebs like you jerk it to furries like it’s normal. your yet another rainbow flag praying pedophile, and with those facts you lose credibility since your parents disowned you🤣

what is up with the faggot convention beating it to videos of me where i’m 16, being gay and a pedophile? choose a struggle💀

• Lead Map Designer
17 minutes ago, proud said:

what is up with the faggot convention beating it to videos of me where i’m 16, being gay and a pedophile? choose a struggle💀

There are videos of you where you're 16, being gay, AND being a pedophile? 😯

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

There are videos of you where you're 16, being gay, AND being a pedophile? 😯

i can see how u read it like that😭

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Alright.. I dunno why you keep coming for me but fine.

proud1.png

proud2.png

proud3.pngproud4.png

You spend your time on arma doing gay boy dances with makeup and painted nails begging people to like you and be your friend, and then come on here and angrily bash on me, someone you don't even know, and spend hours downvoting me and accusing me of having no friends.   It's projection @ proud .   You are gay, and you're mad because I'm out of the closet.  You have no friends and you're mad because I do.   You are a leaving breathing embodiment of a joke.  Everyone around you on arma is laughing about you behind your back 24/7.  And if that weren't bad enough, you licked your brothers penis, and felt the need to tell everyone about it. 

Respect sov for this one. Look at this @ OG Abraham

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Milo said:

Just like the last where I said no hate on NBB- no hate on Yodi either. They are a good bunch but this is hilarious. The "bugged hands are up" was quick thinking and devious 😂

Was not  Was legit.  I was in a panic.  My hands were up when i put the bomb down.  I tried to place bomb when pulling titan out.

YOu can trigger bombs with hands up. 

3 hours ago, proud said:

are you also jerking it to a video of me when i was 16? tbh id believe it considering weebs like you jerk it to furries like it’s normal. your yet another rainbow flag praying pedophile, and with those facts you lose credibility since your parents disowned you🤣

Everyone:  *laughing at proud*

Proud:  *why are you guys masturbating*

you were 18  bud.  

5 hours ago, proud said:

you faggots are stuck in the past jerking it to me at 16 yrs old, present day ur a rainbow flag cult that all sit in your rooms for atleast 8 hours a day not taking showers and melting your lives away on your pc’s. it’s hilarious how you guys don’t care about your own pathetic lives in one slight bit

and the 40 yr old is a fucking pedophile💀

Once again, laughing at you making a fool of yourself when you were clearly 18 has nothing to do with pedophilia. You're just reaching really really hard because you're so embarrassed.  

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

Was not  Was legit.  I was in a panic.  My hands were up when i put the bomb down.  I tried to place bomb when pulling titan out.

YOu can trigger bombs with hands up. 

Everyone:  *laughing at proud*

Proud:  *why are you guys masturbating*

you were 18  bud.  

Once again, laughing at you making a fool of yourself when you were clearly 18 has nothing to do with pedophilia. You're just reaching really really hard because you're so embarrassed.  

i was 16 and your addicted to a video in which i was 16 you pedophile. common for a 40 yr old trash bag like yourself, you will never get a love life so you resort to pedophilia💀

this is one i’m never letting go, 40 yr old man caught with a video of a 16 yr old boy saved on his pc💀

how are you gonna tell me how old i am/ was? you sure do seem to be addicted to that video you child predator😭

IMG_2661.jpg?ex=667c7cce&is=667b2b4e&hm=

20 minutes ago, proud said:

i was 16 and your addicted to a video in which i was 16 you pedophile. common for a 40 yr old trash bag like yourself, you will never get a love life so you resort to pedophilia💀

this is one i’m never letting go, 40 yr old man caught with a video of a 16 yr old boy saved on his pc💀

how are you gonna tell me how old i am/ was? you sure do seem to be addicted to that video you child predator😭

IMG_2661.jpg?ex=667c7cce&is=667b2b4e&hm=

You got shredded for posing in makeup and nail polish in a tiktok begging people to be your friend and crying about not having any friends.

You claimed the video labeled 2021 was from 6 years ago and that makes you underage.  We already know that's some bullshit, but further, I never saved a video .  I watched the video of you as a grown adult posing and gay boy dancing begging for friends a total of 3 times.  Two times because it's comedy gold realizing how big of a joke you are, and one final time to roast tf out of you.

You have an ugly face with a dog nose.  Even if you were underage, a diddler with a free candy van would speed past your house while you chased it.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

You got shredded for posing in makeup and nail polish in a tiktok begging people to be your friend and crying about not having any friends.

You claimed the video labeled 2021 was from 6 years ago and that makes you underage.  We already know that's some bullshit, but further, I never saved a video .  I watched the video of you as a grown adult posing and gay boy dancing begging for friends a total of 3 times.  Two times because it's comedy gold realizing how big of a joke you are, and one final time to roast tf out of you.

You have an ugly face with a dog nose.  Even if you were underage, a diddler with a free candy van would speed past your house while you chased it.

IMG_2661.jpg?ex=667c80aa&is=667b2f2a&hm=

You have no redeeming qualities to speak of.  You're homophobic AF and everyone around you can tell you're gay AF.  You're ugly.  You sperg out every time you die in game.  You have no social skills.   And the only reason anyone tolerates you on any level is that when you get really angry it's kind of funny.

Also, licking your brother's penis doesn't count.  You're still very much a virgin.

You don't have the ability to be funny when you're trying to be funny.  You have no social skills.  It's just sad.  I feel like I'm clubbing a baby seal here.

7 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You have no redeeming qualities to speak of.  You're homophobic AF and everyone around you can tell you're gay AF.  You're ugly.  You sperg out every time you die in game.  You have no social skills.   And the only reason anyone tolerates you on any level is that when you get really angry it's kind of funny.

Also, licking your brother's penis doesn't count.  You're still very much a virgin.

You don't have the ability to be funny when you're trying to be funny.  You have no social skills.  It's just sad.  I feel like I'm clubbing a baby seal here.

homophobic yes, no way you can call anyone ugly have you seen yourself💀, considering you put in several 18 hour arma sessions that’s cope saying i don’t have social skills, people tolerate you because you’d rather grind arma then go outside and breathe fresh air, i’ve fucked more bitches then you ever will and ur double my age, and let’s top it off with the best part your a fucking pedophile with videos of 16 yr old boys saved on your pc💀 get a grip you pathetic sack of shit

Just now, proud said:

homophobic yes, no way you can call anyone ugly have you seen yourself💀, considering you put in several 18 hour arma sessions that’s cops saying i don’t have social skills, people tolerate you because you’d rather grind arma then go outside and breathe fresh air, i’ve fucked more bitches then you ever will and ur double my age, and let’s top it off with the best part your a fucking pedophile with videos of 16 yr old boys saved on your pc💀 get a grip you pathetic sack of shit

The only thing you've fucked is your parents expectations.  The best part is you get your picture taken with the island boys, a set of twins who kiss on camera.  How did you not know how that was gonna look?  

Your nose looks it got punched in and you never went to the hospital for it.  That can't be genetics right?  There was an accident?  No way god would do that to somebody naturally.

Just now, proud said:

that’s cope saying i don’t have social skills,

You were begging on TikTok for people who saw the video to be your friend. You admitted yourself you have barely any friends.

You are 21/22 years old now. That video from 2021 would make you 18/19 years old in it. Stop lying about it.

LdJJjbF.png

Also do you realise it's ironic you asking for friends who aren't toxic.

• BlessUp 1
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

The only thing you've fucked is your parents expectations.  The best part is you get your picture taken with the island boys, a set of twins who kiss on camera.  How did you not know how that was gonna look?  

i’ve fucked my parents expectations? your literally an insecure transgender lesbian💀

i travel the world for work and go to the nicest resorts in the world and meet famous people, and one of them happened to be an island boy.

the way it looks is your a 40 yr old who has failed your parents in every way possible, went transgender because you know your past woman self had a negative chance to pull a man, you have 0 friends outside of your computer, you don’t leave your house and don’t shower, you pray to a fucking rainbow, and your life is completely virtual. it amazes me how you ignore how much of a degenerate you are and your considered a lesson for children to not become whatever you are. get a fucking grip pedophile.IMG_2661.jpg?ex=667c80aa&is=667b2f2a&hm=

1 minute ago, proud said:

i’ve fucked my parents expectations? your literally an insecure transgender lesbian💀

i travel the world for work and go to the nicest resorts in the world and meet famous people, and one of them happened to be an island boy.

the way it looks is your a 40 yr old who has failed your parents in every way possible, went transgender because you know your past woman self had a negative chance to pull a man, you have 0 friends outside of your computer, you don’t leave your house and don’t shower, you pray to a fucking rainbow, and your life is completely virtual. it amazes me how you ignore how much of a degenerate you are and your considered a lesson for children to not become whatever you are. get a fucking grip pedophile.IMG_2661.jpg?ex=667c80aa&is=667b2f2a&hm=

Maybe God did do that to your nose.  Youre ugly af and look like you got a hair lip, but hey, at least it's not in your way when youre out here dick licking.

5 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

You were begging on TikTok for people who saw the video to be your friend. You admitted yourself you have barely any friends.

You are 21/22 years old now. That video from 2021 would make you 18/19 years old in it. Stop lying about it.

LdJJjbF.png

Also do you realise it's ironic you asking for friends who aren't toxic.

yea i was a cringey 16 yr old trust me i get it’s diabolically cringe, and i really wasn’t 18 cuz i was talking to an 18 yr old bitch at the time and convinced the bitch i was also 18. i don’t care what you believe, if you have that video saved your a pedophile because my real age was 16💀

if coping about my age helps you sleep at night go for it, whether i was 16 or 18 it doesn’t help that a 40 yr old has that saved to his pc😭

2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Maybe God did do that to your nose.  Youre ugly af and look like you got a hair lip, but hey, at least it's not in your way when youre out here dick licking.

bro i can land a boeing 47 on your forehead and you quite literally look like dobby, everyone knows how hideous you are even yourself considering you went transgender💀

2 minutes ago, proud said:

yea i was a cringey 16 yr old trust me i get it’s diabolically cringe, and i really wasn’t 18 cuz i was talking to an 18 yr old bitch at the time and convinced the bitch i was also 18. i don’t care what you believe, if you have that video saved your a pedophile because my real age was 16💀

if coping about my age helps you sleep at night go for it, whether i was 16 or 18 it doesn’t help that a 40 yr old has that saved to his pc😭

bro i can land a boeing 47 on your forehead and you quite literally look like dobby, everyone knows how hideous you are even yourself considering you went transgender💀

Bud...you said 6 and a half years ago makes you 16.  That's what you said.  Video from 3 years ago.

Once again, I've never saved your gay boy dancing video.  If I did I would have converted it to YouTube so I can link it here.

You really seem to wish I were trans.  If I got a dick attached, I wouldn't let you lick it so keep your mind off it.

1 minute ago, proud said:

Forgive me I don't understand why you're lying about your age on the internet in order to try and make the false allegation that someone is a pedo. Maybe it's because I also think incest is a deeply immoral thing to engage in.