Hold up, I’m Confused? Admins?

Official TNM representative here 👋

Why did Boovin get a perm ban for calling Nicole a fat cunt?

Why did Rufus get a 14d ban for asking about said ban? 

image.png.8761812486e9bda918c92431b5a5ba6c.png
This is abuse is astounding. TNM will NOT be silenced.

@ nicole  @ Milo ????

P.S This image is to compare. Who’s worse? Hmm 

IMG_0968.thumb.png.29c842207423506a686a20bdf9525eba.png

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
  • Developer II

Hi Official TNM representative 👋!

If you must know it is because @ Rufus  was being extremely racist earlier on and I also didn't like his status update. TNM has my condolences with my most sincerest reaction:

tenor.gif

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Milo said:

If you must know it is because @ Rufus  was being extremely racist earlier on and I also didn't like his status update. TNM has my condolences with my most sincerest reaction:

tenor.gif

Add powerball and im sure they can forgive you

• Haha 1

To be honest, I think you lashed out at Rufus because he posted on the forums about that time you started to cry in Medic channel after you failed your flight test and started claiming Polar Bear bullied you. 

You didn't warn or have issues with his comments in the previous thread. Neither did Shawn when he removed certain comments and warned Rufus about 1 particular subject and left the xenophobic comments. But as soon as Rufus brings up Milo's embarrassing history and questions the legitimacy of Boovin's ban, he gets banned

image.png.c748e1b8f112fdb25ca9df766351b722.png

For reference this is the forum warning given to Rufus for said issues, a further 14d ban is unnecessary given the circumstances and it should be lifted immediately. What exactly was offensive about the status update? Enlighten me 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Very concerning that they found this an appropriate action to take. Maybe your white knighting armour was weighing you down too much and caused the heli to crash on those flight tests…

@ Milo  thoughts?

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • STFU 1
  • Developer II
11 minutes ago, En1gma said:

To be honest, I think you lashed out at Rufus because he posted on the forums about that time you started to cry in Medic channel after you failed your flight test and started claiming Polar Bear bullied you. 

You didn't warn or have issues with his comments in the previous thread. Neither did Shawn when he removed certain comments and warned Rufus about 1 particular subject and left the xenophobic comments. But as soon as Rufus brings up Milo's embarrassing history and questions the legitimacy of Boovin's ban, he gets banned

image.png.c748e1b8f112fdb25ca9df766351b722.png

For reference this is the forum warning given to Rufus for said issues, a further 14d ban is unnecessary given the circumstances and it should be lifted immediately. What exactly was offensive about the status update? Enlighten me 

Not the first time he has brought up the fact I failed my flight test in a post and I never dished out any kind of forums warning out when I could have for prior behavior. The reason I didn't restrict him earlier for his racist comments was explicitly because he brought that up and I didn't want any perception of prejudice. That being said, he was being extremely racist and was continuing to post dumb stuff after having been warned only three days prior. Never understood your guys obsession / fascination with me failing a medic flight test a year ago but please go off haha. Also as I've stated before and will reiterate again now, Polar Bear and I were good then and are good now. He was a great supervisor and a fun guy to play with.

4 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Very concerning that they found this an appropriate action to take. Maybe your white knighting armour was weighing you down too much and caused the heli to crash on those flight tests…

@ Milo  thoughts?

Actually got a laugh out of this one, that was funny 🙂

• Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Milo said:

Not the first time he has brought up the fact I failed my flight test in a post and I never dished out any kind of forums warning out when I could have for prior behavior. The reason I didn't restrict him earlier for his racist comments was explicitly because he brought that up and I didn't want any perception of prejudice. That being said, he was being extremely racist and was continuing to post dumb stuff after having been warned only three days prior. Never understood your guys obsession / fascination with me failing a medic flight test a year ago but please go off haha. Also as I've stated before and will reiterate again now, Polar Bear and I were good then and are good now. He was a great supervisor and a fun guy to play with.

Actually got a laugh out of this one, that was funny 🙂

Your action and reaction were completely arbitrary and not based on logic or reason. You had came to the conclusion to ban Rufus earlier, and were just seeking a reason. Unban rufus and add powerball. It’s ok that you’re angry and feeling bad emotions but you need to channel them into a positive outcome. Unban rufus and boovin and we can talk in TS about how to channel your bad feelings into good actions through Jesus.

So how come the warning Rufus received only mentioned one subject? and those were the only comments removed. Shawn even said everyone was being out of pocket and left the xenophobic/racist stuff. I'm assuming because it was against someone who was also being racist against Americans.

He was warned for 1 subject and it was implied the rest was fine. Then you decide to retrospectively change that decision when he questions an unfair ban and mentioned the time you started to cry in TS because you claimed Polar Bear was bullying you.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • STFU 1

@ Milo  So when is this unban happening? Shawn set the precedent for what can and can’t be said, of which Rufus did not violate. This in turn leads to the conclusion that the only reason you banned him, was because he asked about a ban in a status update. That is not a good precedent to set and should be rescinded immediately. This matter has been escalated past your rank in the chain of command. 

I also noticed you glossed over what Nicole said to Rufus some time ago, I suggest you rethink this.

P.S who’s this *insert racist word* @ 692478290 ?  Obsessed 

9 minutes ago, Jungle Boys said:

ngl lie yall niggas need some new hobby's that require you to go outside. 

Who are you? 🤔🤢

• Downvote 1
  • Admin
35 minutes ago, En1gma said:

Shawn

Who tf are you?? Don’t mention my name?? (Pls don’t dox me fb friend) 

Also, I didn’t set a precedent on what could be said because I didn’t read through that ass fuck of a thread. We had a reported comment so I reacted to it. If I saw Rufus being racist I prob would have got his ass too. But I didn’t see it cuz I cba to go through a TNM/proud thread 

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

Also, I didn’t set a precedent on what could be said because I didn’t read through that ass fuck of a thread. We had a reported comment so I reacted to it. If I saw Rufus being racist I prob would have got his ass too. But I didn’t see it cuz I cba to go through a TNM/proud thread 

Openly admitting to issuing a warning without proper due diligence? My oh my. This furthers my appeal to have Rufus unbanned and his warning stricken from the record immediately. 

The fact that Nicole’s lil bitch @ Milo  is not responding is further evidence to aid the fact that my well structured argument is correct. 

• Developer II
1 minute ago, En1gma said:

Openly admitting to issuing a warning without proper due diligence? My oh my. This furthers my appeal to have Rufus unbanned and his warning stricken from the record immediately. 

The fact that Nicole’s lil bitch @ Milo  is not responding is further evidence to aid the fact that my well structured argument is correct. 

tenor.gif

• Hmm 1
  • Clown 1
  • Developer II
1 minute ago, En1gma said:

Brother isn’t helping his case. No argument left, Flight test took it outta him 🙏

The "flight test took it outta him" actually genuinely made me laugh too- that was a good one haha.

I just really cannot take anything in this thread seriously as I see no wrongdoing here whatsoever.

Mass racism/toxicity = forums restrictions 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Milo said:

tenor.gif

i don’t get how the entire gang isn’t permed yet, they blatantly break rules and brag about it, are constantly racist towards anyone in this community that isn’t white, and cause more trouble on these forums then anyone has before in the past.

im sat here 1v5ing cuz i keep getting @ed every day💀 just community remove them you have the power to.

3 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

i’m a one man army vsing a group of geeks, and i enjoy every second of it🤣

3 hours ago, Jungle Boys said:

ngl lie yall niggas need some new hobby's that require you to go outside. 

they are scared of the outside world so that won’t happen, ever. they all have rainbow hair, should tell you enough.

• Love 1
  • +1 1
34 minutes ago, proud said:

i don’t get how the entire gang isn’t permed yet, they blatantly break rules and brag about it, are constantly racist towards anyone in this community that isn’t white, and cause more trouble on these forums then anyone has before in the past.

im sat here 1v5ing cuz i keep getting @ed every day💀 just community remove them you have the power to.

i’m a one man army vsing a group of geeks, and i enjoy every second of it🤣

they are scared of the outside world so that won’t happen, ever. they all have rainbow hair, should tell you enough.

Crybully, have you found any friends or vibes on your TikTok yet

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Crybully, have you found any friends or vibes on your TikTok yet

rainbow hair geek, have you left your house yet? or are you putting in yet another 8 hour session?(i already know the answer)

• Clown 1
14 minutes ago, proud said:

rainbow hair geek, have you left your house yet? or are you putting in yet another 8 hour session?(i already know the answer)

Yes I was in the office for work today as I had to train a transferee into my department on the basics of the department. Don’t worry I’ll play more arma later or tomorrow so you can start commenting about it.

Let me know if you found any friends or vibes. I know it must be hard turning to online platforms putting an open invite to befriend you, especially when you got no responses… If you play phasmophobia or zomboid you can add me on discord if you are that lonely.

Also quick question: are you this homophobic because you are secretly gay? I’ve noticed you paint your nails, wear makeup, and present yourself that way. It would honestly explain a lot. We here at Olympus Entertainment - Mecca for Gamers are a friendly bunch and we’ll accept you no matter who you are; remember you can always come out of the closet and you’ll be accepted, especially during your favourite month — Pride!

• Love 1
  • +1 1

Confused why Rufus was banned and why Shawn drew the line at the relatives thing. 

If this server allows you to use certain racist terms, make fun of disability using slurs, tell people to KYS, and making homophobic/transphobic remarks, why is the line drawn at other things on the same level? 

Allow all or allow none. Cherry-picking based on your own life experience because you don't care about disabled slurs, but you have friends that might get offended by other things is stupid. 

• Like 1
  • +1 2
  • Admin
49 minutes ago, Greenarrow said:

Shawn drew the line

i drew no such line. I reacted to a reported comment. If theres more bad shit, shoulda been reported. Talking about someones dead sibling isnt okay. Racism also isnt okay. Any other shitty things that were said should have/should be reported. Saying I drew a line makes no sense. I didnt go in the post and cherry pick some things i didnt like dawg.

• Like 1